• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilty pleasures........what's your poison?

Drawing tickle pics of myself. I'm not conceited, I swear! It's just fun and the closest I'm liable to get to being tickled anytime soon... XD

Online roleplay. I used to dislike it but it's great when you have good chemistry with the other person! :3

Online roleplay. I used to dislike it but it's great when you have good chemistry with the other person! :3

Oooh, I love online RP! Of course, it's the only tickle action I get, so... XD

And for the thread: self-tickling. I'll occasionally tie up my feet and take a brush to them, pretending that it's an actual session with another person, maybe get a scenario going in my head. Can't do it often, though; no privacy here... >w>

For Food : Chinese Food.

For a TV Show.

Jim Gardner's WPVI TV newscast at 11 pm every night. Thanks to TMF Jeff finding the link to the WPVI site for me.

I'd say that one of the guiltiest of all my pleasures would be the Deviant Art notifications page.

After receiving some very positive feedback for something I wrote, I can find myself re-checking my notifications every 10 minutes just to see if any other feedback came in. It can be dangerously addictive, and kind of scary how an emotional high can turn into an emotional low, just from things returning back to normal.

Minecraft. I'm too old for that game but i still play it sometimes. It's relaxing, and i have good memories of playing it with my friends.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back