• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys tickled into peeing?

Merciless1

TMF Regular
Hi everyone!

Now you all know how merciless I am and to what extent I love to tickle my tickle victims both male and female but seeing what is on line with those who love to tickle their Lees into peeing which is 99 percent female I am wondering how come we gals especially don't see guys being tickled into peeing themselves?
I know there are a bunch of us gals out here who would love to tickle a guy into peeing himself and maybe some other gals actually have done this including myself but how come we don't hear much about it or see it in vids or of it happeing at all?
I know it can happen because I have done it!

M1

While I find the concept of a woman tickling a man to such an extreme as causing him to lose urinary control to be very compelling, I'm not really enamored with the idea of getting piss all over myself, my clothes, the bed, the carpet, etc. If there were a clean way to do it, I'd definitely submit.

One of my teenage fantasies involves me refusing a urinalysis for drug testing. In response, the police woman and the hospital nurse restrain me in a standing vertical spread eagle, wearing only a hospital gown. They slide a long plastic tube over my penis to which the other end goes to a waiting receptical. They force feed me a quart of Ice Tea and a 20oz coffee from 7-11. (There weren't any Starbucks when I was a teenager.) I still refuse to pee, although my bladder is bulging.

"Say, maybe we can speed this up a little," says the police woman.

"How?" asks the nurse.

"Let's see if he's.....TICKLISH!!" the police woman screams suddenly and plunges her fingers into my ribs.

I burst into laughter and wild, violent struggles, shaking my head back and forth.

The nurse smiles somewhat evilly and squats down. "If we really want him to pee, we've got to relax the area that is clamping down." She begins softly tickling the tops of my thighs and then plunges two fingers into each of the "pockets."

I'm laughing rauciously and struggling to maintain. I realize I'm in serious jeopordy of letting loose my bladder. The nurse then does the final ultimate damage to which there is no defense. She softly tickles the underside of my "doo-dads." It takes but a few seconds, and then clear plastic tube suddenly becomes a pail yellow as my bladder lets go and the floodgates are flung wide open.

Once I'm drained dry the tube is removed and the nurse cleans the few drops of residual piss off my penis with an alcohol wipe. I'm then released and given my clothes.

Completely frustrated and humiliated, I want to leave as quickly as possible. As I turn toward the door, the police woman grabs my arm, looks me in the eyes and says, "Your next test is scheduled in two months. I really hope you refuse again." She gives me a smile and a wink. The nurse is also smiling and nodding agreeably. I pull away and flee the hospital.

Doo-dads??? You just gave up your age Drew!!!

Ab-sole-lutely hysterical!!

I'm not in the tickle-until-peeing category at all-it's just too humiliating for me. But I wouldn't mind pushing the envelope until the point the lee just about loses it. That would be enough for me.

Eeeeeewwwww! If I wanted to clean up after a man's urinary malfunctions, I'd work in an old folks home.
I wouldn't mind tickling a man until something happens, but it sure as hell wouldn't be peeing!

Women in general are not that evil devious and sadistic of ticklers to do that to do that to a man or anyone for that matter.
As for it being on vid...........I don't think there would be a market for it or anyone to actually tickle him long enough to take him to that state and beyond!

:xpeepsofa

I also doubt there would be any man or many men out there who would be willing to submit to being tickled to that extent especially on video.

Last edited:
Mz Chaos said:
Eeeeeewwwww! If I wanted to clean up after a man's urinary malfunctions, I'd work in an old folks home.
I wouldn't mind tickling a man until something happens, but it sure as hell wouldn't be peeing!

Taking away the cleaning up deal........it is the state of which one is brought to when tickled to that extent that is the question here....AND as far as being tickled "till something happens" makes a man ions more ticklish afterwards but I digress, that is yet another subject. :imouttahe

Merciless1 certainly lives up to her name, doesn't she? :) I can see why a woman would want that kind of control, but actually making a guy pee isn't something even most female lers would probably want to do. Personally, I doubt if Merciless could make me pee unless she force fed me lots of liquid, or denied me the bathroom for many hours. She is welcome to PM me if she'd like to try, however. :)

Mz Chaos said:

How about to the point of releasing gas? :idunno:

maniactickler said:
Ewwwww!!! I'd put a cork in it!

Hey... wait a minute!... now that's a thought. You could set up a booth at NEST... put a cork in your ol' flatulence opening... and have someone tickle you till the cork pops out. The 'ler generating the farthest projectile distance from the flatulence created would be declared the winner!
How about it Maniac... I know you're a 'ler, but do ya wanna be the first to pop a cork into not only tickling history... but probably some sort of record book as well?
Hell... even I might buy a ticket for that!

She's right

Hell, after reading this thread, it's a wonder that I'm not turned off from tickling for life.

Word to the wise, always ask your lees to use the bathroom before it happens. Cause when the fit hits the shan, i'd hate to be the stiff who has to clean it up.

I'm honestly not sure I could even be taken to that point.

Mz Chaos said:
Ewwwww!!! I'd put a cork in it!

Hey... wait a minute!... now that's a thought. You could set up a booth at NEST... put a cork in your ol' flatulence opening... and have someone tickle you till the cork pops out. The 'ler generating the farthest projectile distance from the flatulence created would be declared the winner!
How about it Maniac... I know you're a 'ler, but do ya wanna be the first to pop a cork into not only tickling history... but probably some sort of record book as well?
Hell... even I might buy a ticket for that!

lolololol you tell him Mz... that is freaking hilarious...

and peeing and tickling ewwwwwwwwww not for me thanks

isabeau

maniactickler said:

Save the gas. Wearing masks as a disguise is one thing but a mask to shield from odorous invisiblities is not good.

TickledToDeath said:
Women in general are not that evil devious and sadistic of ticklers to do that to do that to a man or anyone for that matter.
As for it being on vid...........I don't think there would be a market for it or anyone to actually tickle him long enough to take him to that state and beyond!

:xpeepsofa

I also doubt there would be any man or many men out there who would be willing to submit to being tickled to that extent especially on video.

Again, the market is dry for F/M scenarios regardless of the plot or intensity of aforementioned vid/production.

Again, the market is dry for F/M scenarios regardless of the plot or intensity of aforementioned vid/production.

Which is really a shame, but anyway...

all you need

Just get a baggie, Extra large, and secure it around the Do-Dads and You could tickle me until I let go...
Of course I would have to clean up for you...
Might take a few hours to get me to PEE...but you could sure try...I would guess you would give up before I do...
any willing tormentors out there...
And what are Do-Dads????

Jack

...You may be right ...there are no women willing to go that far with some poor guy willing to be abused....
...or is there....????

:illogical

I think this is why...

For a tickling video, where a guy would be made to pee, it would require him to have his pants off for it to realy be effective. Lets face it the main market for vids is male, and even guys who like to watch women tickling men don't want to see a guys dick unless some bomb-shell is sucking it. Now videos where a guy is being tickled, and teased, with orgasam deniel, thats a different story.

It fine to write storys where someone is tickled until they pee, I use it as a convenient closer for chapter and such. Personaly, I don't think it's cool to tickle some one until they cry or pee in real life. Lastly I think it's pretty sexist to think that anybody of either gender couldn't go to far, myself included, from time to time. All lers have a bit of a bully in them, thats why were lers :D.

For the record, it doesn't take long to get me to pee. Go hard on the ribs and it'll take less then a minuet.

Last edited:
chrisheaven said:
hahahahaha-just peed myself laughing at this thread
Oh there is a sight I am so happy we didn't see, but it was hilarious imagining it. :p BTW, I would never consent to be a lee to do that. If I was made to do that I would be pissed off. ( No pun intended )

It's more likely that someone tickled on their upper body most intense spot will pee rather than lower body. For people really into tickling until peeing, making the lee drink first is not satisfying for the ler because it's the drink that made them pee along with the tickling and not just the tickling on it's own. I didn't realise I was into that until it happened. When it happened the first time, my lee didn't get any time to be embarrassed. All I could think was "OH MY GOD I REALLY AM IN CONTROL". :blaugh: To cut a long story short, he was tickled more for peeing on the bed, and then made to clean it up on his knees with his hands tied behind his back and a cloth in his mouth. Yes, it sounds disgusting but I had my new found control and I was loving every second of it. I made him do everything I could possibly imagine at that time. He kept coming back for more. Unfortunately I haven't seen him for a few years. If he is a member here and is reading this ............ Where the hell have you been? Get back here!!! I want to play tickles!!!!!!! :D

Yes please

This is something I'd definitely like to try. Being at the hands of a merciless female ler who taunts while tickling is a real ambition of mine.

TickleTinkle said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually. It wouldn't take that long under the right circumstances. Have the guy drink 20-32 ounces of green tea and wait about 30-45 minutes, then begin tickling him. Depending on his level of arousal, he'll either pee first and then cum or cum first and then pee, but the spacing won't be too far apart. This could be done in a half hour or less if the video starts right when the 45 minutes are up. I want that video, hell, if I'm ever rich enough and my husband agrees too it... I'll fund the video myself.

Hmmmmmmm is this a proven fact? I have heard from a lady in the nursing field that it takes a man longer for that to happen to a man due to the inner workings of the male species! Perhaps experinmentation is in order.
As for the vid.....and you funding it....you may have to seek elsewhere other than your hubby to be the .......... victim in said vid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back