• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HADES 2: The Betrayal *New 4/15/10 (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
HADES 2: THE BETRAYAL
Written by Colin
Art by Annoxanti

One day Nikki woke up to find herself in a strange prison, a place called Hades, where the female prisoners were at the mercy of their guards and a strange, shadowy group of men and women called the Directors. Nikki learned the rules quickly: prisoners were to be kept barefoot and submissive; any infractions would be swiftly punished with bondage and endless, mind-destroying tickle-torture. Soles and navels and underarms would be methodically feathered and fingered until the prisoner begged for the release of death.

But Nikki was determined to make her bid for freedom, and soon she had joined with a gang of wild girls living in the tunnels beneath the jail. But her story had only just begun.

An initiation scheme goes awry and Nikki finds herself an unwilling betrayer; the chaos that follows seems to offer a new hope of escape, but all too soon Nikki and her ally find themselves stripped down and helpless, laughing in agony as they are tickled for the amusement of their captors.

Who are the Directors? Who is the mysterious man named Alex who seems intimately connected with Nikki’s shadowed past? And what is the mysterious glowing object that the Directors will do anything to keep out of her hands?

Veteran MTJ writer Colin (LEXI; TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH) once again joins forces with Annoxanti (ARTISTIC TOUCH OF SIR VAN TICKLE; GALAKKAN CAVES) for a tale of hardcore tickle-torture and sadistic eroticism. Once you enter Hades, you’ll never want to leave…and may not be able to!

***15 full color comic pages
***50+ Comic Panels
***Cover Art
***5 pages of notes including character histories, and sketch art.
***Heavy focus on f/f tickling with some m/f tickling.
***Art by AnnoXanti
***Written by Colin

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/HADES.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and a sample page from the comic!

Wowie ZOWIE!

Got my copy this morning...and am having trouble forming complete sentences! LMAO.

Colin, Bohy...HADES 2 is absolutely terrific.

I gotta head to work (dammitalltohell) but will write some more coherent comments very soon. Until then...thanks for the truly awesome comic.

O.<

The Deet

Wowie ZOWIE!

Got my copy this morning...and am having trouble forming complete sentences! LMAO.

Colin, Bohy...HADES 2 is absolutely terrific.

I gotta head to work (dammitalltohell) but will write some more coherent comments very soon. Until then...thanks for the truly awesome comic.

O.<

The Deet

It must be the cold shower...! :seesaw:

Suspense. Thanks a lot!

IMPRESSED! I wasn't sure going into the title what to expect, but seriously money well spent. The first person narrative is awesome especially during the tickling sessions. well done.

IMPRESSED! I wasn't sure going into the title what to expect, but seriously money well spent. The first person narrative is awesome especially during the tickling sessions. well done.

It's been a pleasure to hear from you. Such words are inspiring. Thanks a lot, Rage!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back