• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hailies-world.com

tfaford

For any fans of the model, Hailie has now offered a tickling video on her website. Of course, she doesn't post the duration, and it's retailing for $150.00 (!!!).

Anyone been brave enough to buy?

Scroll to the bottom of the page:

http://www.hailies-world.com/merchandise.asp

Maybe 15 years ago, but not now

With the Internet, used/suplus tickling videos are available for much less than $150.00. Harmony Concepts is selling good tickling videos like TICKLISH INTERROGATION for as little as twenty dollars.

In the late 80s and early 90s one might have gotten that much for a tickling video. But it would surpise me to see her sell many for 150 bucks.:sowrong: I wish her luck. But I'll wait for a sale!

$150 is a bit steep for me too. Thats just silly, sight unseen, and especially since she has a foot worship video just above that for a much more reasonable price. Aw well, life goes on, and tickling videos are everywhere now. Good luck to her.

there isnt a girl that hot or that ticklish in the WORLD for me to pay that much for a video! tying a woman up and tickling her in person maybe, but absolutely NOT for a video.

and this is my 1000th post!! woohoooo im finally in the "feather" category...wheee!

Congrats

4 digits...nice! Enjoy the feather! Q

Now, call me suspicious...but I always wondered how someone could do a tickle video where their feet are tickled and it supposively drives them insane, the they turn around and do a foot worship video in which their toes and soles are licked and sucked on but then they moan and do the "ooooooo baby, it feels so good" thing? Not to say that that is what happens in her videos, but one must wonder. Any woman I have ever known that *is* ticklish on her feet would go nuts if I ran my tongue around her toes, so how do these girls keep their feet still and not laugh in these foot worship vids if they are truly ticklish in the tickle vids? Just food for thought...

peace out,
daddy

good point daddy...i always wondered about that myself...the fm concepts girls are the best at acting as if it tickles then moaning when theyre licked....

Apparently it didn't sell at $150 because it's now being offered for $75.

For 150 bucks, it best be the tickle video version of War and Peace as far as length goes and the intensity of the tickling should make the term merciless seem like a walk in the park on a cool Fall afternoon.

;) :devil:

TTD

$150??

I just went to the site and its selling for $75.00. Maybe the $150.00 was a typo or people complained. I liken that price to a joke by Gary Shandling when he first moved to LA (over 10 years ago) and he was looking at a house on a hill which overlooked LA. It was $350,000 and the agent said it was so much because of the wonderful view. Gary said (in his standup) for $350,000 a wonderful view would be waking up in the morning with breasts pressed against the window.

daddy said:
Any woman I have ever known that *is* ticklish on her feet would go nuts if I ran my tongue around her toes, so how do these girls keep their feet still and not laugh in these foot worship vids if they are truly ticklish in the tickle vids? Just food for thought...

peace out,
daddy

It all depends when they turn the cameras on. When my feet and toes are sucked and licked it tickles like mad at first. Then, the sensation turns to orgasmic pleasure. ;)

See...I learn something new everyday!!! I still don't see how you endure it...lol

peace out,
daddy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back