• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairbrush desensitizing feet?

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Let me start by confessing that I don't like hairbrushes for tickling. IMO, that's not really tickling, as the touch is too violent. Personally, I prefer the intensely sensuous skin-to-skin touch of fingers.

My ex-girlfriend liked the finger-to-sole touch tickling, too, but sometimes she complained that my fingers didn't really torture her soles. "If you really want to make me scream, use a hairbrush!" she used to say. Oh, my fingers DID tickle her, and I'm not fond of screaming women anyway. I was able to explain my opinion concerning hairbrushes to her, and that point was settled.

Now, we've been apart for almost two years, and she has a new lover who treats her feet almost exclusively with a hairbrush. We're still in mail contact, and recently she told me that when she asked him to tickle her feet with his fingers for a change, it didn't tickle her anymore. It seems that her sole skin has lost sensitivity, and considerably so; only hairbrushes or strong fingernail scratching worked with ticklish reactions.

Now I'm curious: Do any of you have similar experiences? And I would really appreciate to hear some female 'lee opinions, too... ;)

I never heard of that but, its not impossible. I feel the same way I think hairbrushes are too scratchy if you do it too hard. I like tickling and not scratching the shit out of someone, but thats because I think ticking feels good, and everyone has a preference. Your feet may become a little less ticklish as you get older but in two years you shouldn't notice a huge diff.

She's just used to rough tickling from the hairbrush and probably did get desensitized, Im not sure if its physical or psychological, bottom line shes too used to one thing (the brush) and other things less extreme dont do the trick.

I've had almost the exact opposite experience. I've never actually know de-sensitisation happen at all, either during a session or long term. In fact, one girl tickle buddy I tortured horribly on the feet with a meat tenderiser, having her screaming the place down, but next time we met I tickled each foot with a single grazing fingernail, barely touching, and she safeworded out of it.

i honestly cant say that I've experienced this...... though we dont exclusively use a hairbrush... we use a variety of things.....

though it's not surprising if she's constantly being tickled with a hairbrush that it might desensitize her a bit.... chances are if she took a break from it for a few weeks-month she'd find that her sensitivity might be renewed...

Hi Hal I am not a fan of hairbrush tickling either. I would think the hairbrush would actually hurt more than tickle on someone's feet. I like the finger tickling and the use of feathers and maybe a fork or small paint brush under the toes. I do love my women extremely ticklish and screaming and begging for mercy.

I don't know if it's just a hairbrush or what but when I was younger a friend of mine started out with extremely ticklish feet, and as the years went by and I kept tickling her she got less and less ticklish. So I think it may be some people just get used to tickling and lose their sensitivity, whether it be from a brush or not.

I think think grating a hairbrush back and forth as fast as you can is eventually desensitizing. Slow, deliberate but firm strokes 15-20 seconds at a time works best in my experience.

The hairbrush can be torturously effective, IMO, but only if used correctly. Baby oil or some other lubricant is a must, and only light, barely-there contact across the surface of the skin, with varying speed. Anytime I can hear the hairbrush scraping across the soles in a tickle video I wince... it's not really tickling at that point, it's softcore sole torture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back