• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half and Half 1 - m/f - socks - 6/28

latinman93

This story is half true and half fiction. Let’s just say that the true part really motivated my imagination to take off. English is not my native language, and even though I use the tools available to me for spelling and grammar check, sometimes an error escapes. I apologize in advance and actually appreciate if you point them out to me.

First, two real incidents that took place over a year ago. (Funny! My heart is racing and hands and fingers are shaking just remembering them! It’s hard to type! LOL!)

My friend and college wingman Sergio (Serg) and I are 28. My girlfriend Gaby and Sergio’s girlfriend Laura are 25, and they are live long friends themselves. Actually, Gaby and I started dating as Serg and Laura’s well executed plan. So, we double date and travel together a lot.

One Sunday night we all decided to head to my place to watch a DVD (I want to say Sex & the City I, but definitely something that could be considered a chick flick).

My place is small, but I have a thing for my sleeping comfort, so my bed is king size (it barely fits in my room), my mattress is state of the art, my linen high thread count, down comforter and feather pillows.

We all kicked off our shoes and got in, Sergio at the far side, Laura, Gaby and I got in last after starting the movie. It was chilly outside. Gaby and Laura were more or less dressed to match: Adidas sweats (Gaby in pink, Laura in white), and socks.

Gaby had her usual “my feet are freezing” ski socks (even though we get no snow where I live). At this point I should tell you that the sight of a woman wearing socks can send me into a long trance, especially if those socks are sticking out of jeans or sweats. Drives me nuts!

I should also tell you that Gaby hates being tickled. I’m cursed that way, because it’s not a “good” hate. It’s a “I always hated it – childhood trauma – feel like I’m being raped – hate”, and she’ll get searing hot mad at me if I tickle her. It’s a huge bummer, so I have to get my fix anywhere I can, be it the TMF or, in this case… Laura.

Laura is a real girl next door type beauty (so is Gaby, but that’s not the point). She’s 5”2, about 110, eternally tanned (we’re all latino), brunette, brown eyes, toned but not muscular. What Seinfeld will consider one of the 5% of people that are “dateable”. Just FYI, Gaby is not very different, although she has green eyes (German grandmother), and she’s a bit shorter and not as tanned.

She was wearing “90% cotton 10% lycra” style socks (very soft, padded, yet a bit stretchy), white with thin light brown lines wrapping around, spaced about 1 inch in between (I’m a nut for details), although I hardly got to see them as she went immediately diving under the covers with Gaby.
So we watched the movie and went through the cliché (popcorn, light turned down, etc). Finally Carrie goes back to Big and yada yada yada the movie is over and we get the credits.

At this point Serg was out, both girls are wrapped in my beloved comforter, and I’m slowly getting up to retrieve the disk. I sat down on the edge of the bed at their feet while the girls wake Sergio up and begin stretching and deciding what to do next. Finally Laura said that the next day, being Monday, will be a though day and that we should all go to bed.
At that moment, Gaby yelled with her characteristic spoiled child imitating voice “no, I want to stay up late and watch TV”, and pulled on the comforter covering her head, and uncovering Laura’s socked feet right next to me.

As I told you, that sight makes me pant.

Now, I have very close relationships with Gaby and Serg, but Laura is more of an acquaintance. We are still in “usted” basis. In Spanish, there is more than one word for “you”. When addressing someone informally (friend, family, someone close), you can use “tu” o “vos”, as opposed to “usted”, which is reserved to those who we address with some distance, be it from respect, formality or just until you feel comfortable calling them something else.
So we don’t know each other 100% yet, but I lost it…..

I jumped over her ankles trying to pin both of them down with my underarm and ribcage, but she reacted to the sudden movement with a small shriek and a jolt of her own, managing to turn herself around and ending facedown, so I caught her calves with my waist and underarm, and her ankles with my forearm, leaving the long fingers of both my arms surrounding her feet and in perfect position to claw around and get to work on making that stuff great dreams are made of.

Since she was facedown, her feet where buried instep first into my o-so-comfy tempur-pedic foam mattress, trapping her feet in a pointing position, offering me her completely immobile and helpless soles to play with.
And play I did…

From behind, I surrounded each foot with the fingers of one of my hands, and began tickling each sole with an up-tempo-piano-playing style attack, each finger doing what it pleased.

The reaction was….(pant pant pant)….. fantastic. She couldn’t have done it better if it had been scripted!

She tensed her neck projecting her chest, got out a couple of whispered moans, shut her eyes closed, grasped the pillow on both sides with despair, and slowly buried her face in my pillow.

I could feel her body softly trembling under my weight, so I knew she was silently laughing. (my Lord I’m about to faint).

She then did the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life: She slowly lifted her beautiful face a little, eyes still shot but not as tight, and kept softly trembling , silently laughing, lips barely closed, …. just accepting it… I swear…. almost enjoying it.

I won’t go into what her warm peds felt like, or what kind of technique I used. I can’t. I was hypnotized.

Some time went by. Second I guess. Gaby’s voice broke the spell: “Pobrecita!” (poor thing!), “déjela” (leave her alone). As you recall, Gaby has a negative reaction to tickling, or other being tickled. I stopped.

Laura reburied her now blushed cheeks into the satin, while Gaby scolded me a little. Serg was wide-eyed and silent. A bit of a smile.

Laura slowly turned while still laying down and half whispering uttered to no one in particular: “it’s so intense. You’re trapped and can’t do anything about it…..”

Gaby said something about having a ride (she doesn’t live with me) and they were off.

This one is 100% true. I will continue with the second one later this week, and then, I’ll let my imagination fly.

Adios amigos.

I stepped away from my PC to run an errand just after I finished posting this story, and while driving something hit me, something that no one has called me on yet, but that it would definitely raise a lot of "BS story" alarms.
How did I manage to see Laura’s face while facing her feet while tickling? The answer is a convincing “I have absolutely no idea”. Maybe at some point I stopped and looked back. Maybe she looked back. Maybe she was not lying completely straight, was bent at her waist, and since I was laying across her legs I got a glimpse of her reaction. I honestly don’t know, but I can tell you, it is burned in my mind.

Terrific post. Enjoyable read. Your English is terrific.
This tale seems believable to me. I'd like to read more of your experiences.

Bumping this nice story. Latinman, did you ever finish the other stories?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back