• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Tickles m/m

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Halloween Tickle Fun

So I think this guy first came across me on TMF and we made contact on a couple different apps and sites at least so I'm not really sure.
Anyway he was 30 He was traveling through Virginia from around New York City 140 lb size 11.5, 5'10 very slim but an athletic build
He had really soft feet loved them, massaged them after. He had on white athletic socks that were sticking to his skin I first lightly tickled them and he started twitching and reacting right away and I knew it was going to be a good session.
He had really soft laugh never got loud It was kind of one of those under your breath laughs almost very gentle He was a very meek kind of guy anyway.
He was ticklish to light tickles on the feet and nipples and pits And in general. But it definitely got to moving When his hips and thighs got squeezed. I used more soft tip kind of tools on his feet and with lotioning them up like soft tip scalp massagers and pet grooming gloves that really got him going.
At one point I took my disposable Sonic toothbrushes put three down a sock one that would be pointed toward the heel and the other two up at the toes and put suck on his feet and turn them on and then did the same thing on the other foot and then I had four more sonics going up under his skin tight boxer briefs. That kind of stimulation will keep you entertained for a long time without even laying a hand on you.
Oh yes I had him in my under mattress restraint I have good strong ones. With lots of straps. He had straps coming from two directions at the corners of the bed to his wrists and ankles. And then I had straps coming over to his cuffs around his knees as well so he was well held down He was into bondage so I had him pulled good and tight.
I use my new makeup brushes on him up around the face and ears and they really got him on the nipples
Put on the banjo pics that definitely got him going in places again the nipples were hot spot
Well I had all those sonics going on him I was tickling his torso and with all that stimulation going you can't do any mental blocking and then I've been tickling him a while by then and then I was tickling his nipples and he was really responding to that.
I worked on him for a good hour and a half
I'm a big guy and even if the guys who meet with me are shorter guys they're usually kind of thick so meeting a guy is so slim was kind of like geez he's so small I don't want to break him. I was sitting on his hand at one point was the only time that the size was an issue I don't ever try to straddle guys hardly anymore so I was careful with him.
Fun session he took it like a champ When I had all the sonics going and was tickling his upper body it was really starting to get to him.
He never really outright begged This movie kind of a little bit of a whimpering laugh and a bit of an uno or something kind of under his breath.
He definitely said he was tired after the session
Enjoyed it a lot. I haven't had a session where I was only the tickler for a long time back in about May I was switched with a guy that was a lot of fun
Usually these days I'm the Lee so it was fun to get back to being the tickler.
Hope you enjoyed
Bigfoot

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back