• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy 2004!

shygirl

TMF Regular
Happy 2004! A reply to New Years Eve gathering

What a way to ring in the new year! The fastest 12 hour party I have ever been to. Guest arrived at 7pm and left at 7 am. 4 beautiful evil women. 5 handsome fun gentleman. All of us were switches, all of us stuck together the whole night. It was 12 hours of team work and nothing but play play play. To steph, you came in like a lamb and left like a Lion! You are sooo beautiful and we loved having a new smartass around, I am so proud of you! and to Cristale, a new girl that when ask if she would like to try it her comment was "STRAP ME DOWN!!!!" As a ler , you couldn't shut her off, She complained her fingers hurt the next day, she was my new found long lost evil twin! Can't wait to see you again, Frenchy! Judy and Dave, it was there first gathering that they came to together, and for Dave who was recently converted, he was a CHAMP!We are so glad to have such great friends like you guys, thank you for being there, To Rob, This guy gets more and more ticklish with every meeting, but ya gotta do something about that high pitched giggle! You attracted all the dogs in the neighborhood, LOL!!! And Len as always a gentleman, hope you had a great time. And to Kurt, I thank you sooo much for dressing me up in that" tie your arms back "leather thingy. I loved it and I think you have the most ticklish feet I have ever played with, take good care of them and I am proud to call you my friend, you are a great fun guy and very respectful, thank you for giving me breaks,I am glad we meet and made a new friendship together and I hope you enjoyed your "posse" attack! and to my adorable sweetheart Eddi poo, I love you so much and thank you for bringing out the true authentic me instead of hiding her all these years. We had a rough two year period , but yet we still endure, how lucky are we to have that kind of Love! I love you more and more each day , each month, each year! we put on one hell of a party, didn't we? Happy New Year to all!

It was truly a great time. I really enjoyed it as well as Judy. I hope we can get together real soon so I can get my shot at you. Let's not wait a year to do this again.

Talk to you and Ed soon

Dave

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back