• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Well, it's two days away still... but I don't log on here as much as I'd like to given my hellish work schedule at the moment... but as of 9/3/2005 I'll have been ticklkitten in the TMF sense for a year.

YAY!!!

This place has been very good to me for the most part. This past year has been the hardest of my life... hands down. And you guys have been there for me. I hope you realize how much I appreciate you all... thanks for being in my life.

Carrie

Happy anniversary, Carrie, from one of your closest friends, and biggest fans on this site. You are such a doll! I feel so blessed to have you as a member of this site. You are kind, supportive, and will always go to bat for your friends, and those being attacked. I'll never forget how earlier this year when I was being viciously attacked by trolls, and you stood up for me, and created the kind thread about me. That really touched me, and was a wonderful gesture of friendship.
So, once again, a very happy anniversary. Mine is coming up too. It will be 3 years on Sept 9. I for one hope to have you as a member of TMF for years to come. Your kindheartedness, positive attitude, and support of others is a definite asset to this site, and the members of the site.

All my love and best wishes,
Mitch :eek:

I second Mitch's statement and also say...

That the story I wrote about you is one of my all time favorites and I hope to one day meet and tickle you in person. And yes I'll take and drive the scenic route on your feet. :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :wub: :wub: :wub:

happy birthday carrie, i dont know you that well but from what i've heard you seem the best and what a nice thing to do for mitchell. sorry about your bad year, i hope this next year will be a better one. and o btw nice to meet you. have a great day on your birthday and congratulations on your one year anniversary.

isabeau :Kiss1:

anniversary-card-gif.gif

From a Cool Cat to a Kute and Kuddly Kitten... You've been a friend of mine from almost the moment you joined TMF, Kitten! You know I love ya and think the world of you. One day we'll meet in person and you'll find out for yourself just how fantastically feathery my fingers can be! XXXOOO

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAAAAAAAAAAAAPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!! :bouncybou :bouncybou

MY baby sis, has been here a year already, Where did the time go? I too, will be here almosta year now and i am sooooo glad you are a part of my life. Between you giggles and thunder, im sooo glad we are family. As your big brother, i wil always be there for you and will be for the end of time. You are one of the best and as you know i always take good care of all my family.

Baby sis, sorry i cant be there to help you celebrate, but if i could you know i would be. Im so happy i got to know you ( and pretty well too :devil2: ) that i dont know where i would be without some of our little talks.

Happy anniversary, and many more to come. MI FACCIA MINCINA :Kiss2: :Kiss2:

love ya baby sis

BIG BRO.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CARRIE!!!! Hope that you enjoy celebrating it.

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:

Its not my birthday silly Isabeau! That falls on Thanksgiving this year.

Celebrate??? I'll be at work from now until the end of eternity... lol. But everyday spent with my wonderful friends is like a celebration. :wub:

Congrats kitten, the TMF wouldn't be the same without you!!

Cheers!

ticklkitten said:

Celebrate??? I'll be at work from now until the end of eternity... lol. But everyday spent with my wonderful friends is like a celebration. :wub:

oopsie i realized that after i re read the thread sorry hon. anyway congrats and your anniversary and wow you do know me yes i'm a silly .

isabeau :bouncybou

Ticklkitten

I have never met you but talked to someone who has in California and she said you are very ticklish. I for one would love to be able to tickle you someday myself with or without your boyfriend being there. I really love ticklish feet on women, the more ticklish her feet are the more I want to tickle them too. Anyway Congrats on your Anniversary and please have a good one at that.

TicklesFemales

Happy Anniversary Carrie!

6649 posts in a year that’s about 18/19 a day (and to think yesterday I was impressed with isabeau’s 300+ :D ), Happy Anniversary Carrie!, as I only joined a few days ago I haven’t really talked to you yet but with that many posts a day I’m sure I will soon.

Happy TMF Anniversary, Ticklekitten!

Your posts always brighten up threads, and though I don't always respond, I do tend to nearly always agree with your thinking on things.

HEY SIS, WHAT DO YOU WANT AS AN ANNIVERSARY GIFT? YOU KNOW I ALWAYS DELIVER. :wavingguy

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot:

Hiya Ticklkitten,

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!! on your anniversary here in the TMF. Although we have only exchanged messeges back and forth a few times, I consider it a pleasure to have the friendship of the BEAUTIFUL woman that you are. I love your posts, your happy go lucky personality, and just the genuine warmness that your words speak and the sensational sassy spunk that your signature picture sends when ever I read a post or a messege from you. Although having only known you a short time, your friendship holds a true place within my heart.

ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

witchtickler
(Dwayne) :firedevil

Happy anniversary, Carrie.

Hope your second year is even better than the first, and it has been a pleasure knowing you :)

You're the birthday turkey too??? OMG~so am I! (sucks doesn't it? "this is your birthday AND your Xmas gift..." )Cheap ass bastards! Hee hee!
Congrats kitten!
XOXO

ticklkitten said:

steph said:
"this is your birthday AND your Xmas gift..." )Cheap ass bastards! Hee hee!

XOXO

do you have any idea that it is hard to shop for you??? We cannot afford you :D

OMG! I am not THAT hgih maintenance hon! :manicd: I'm a very simple girl to please....;)

natural tickler said:
do you have any idea that it is hard to shop for you??? We cannot afford you :D

Ticklkitten,Congrats on your TMF anniversary :wavingguy :bouncybou :couch: Great meeting you in person at Nest this year and absolutely a blast sharing tickling fun with you and I love your hugs! :twohugs:

Congrats on celebrating one year with us, hon! Lord knows you've brightened the whole forum with your sassy shining presence, and we're all the better for having you among our members! Here's to many many more years with us! :twohugs:

Mimi :justlips:

Hey babes CONGRATS on your anniversary . It was GREAT seeing you post again . I was beginning to worry about you.

Here's to many more anniversaries...your fun posts and great attitude are one of the big reasons I delurked!
I can relate to the holiday birthday thing...my wife's b-day is just after Christmas and it's important to give generous, appropriate and seperate gifts for both occasions. Veeeerry stressful time of year! :)

THanks for the love guys! Wow, you are all so wonderful! I'm very flattered by your warm wishes and love.

Boyfriend??? lol.... that's funny.

Here's a few kudos... shout outs... whatever you want to call them.

featherfingers- wow babe... you were there with me during the worst of the worse. I fondly recall my "pissed off" night where you patiently listened to be bitch while consuming mass amounts of Green Apple Smirnoff. We've been in love from the start... and missed each other by seemingly minutes in SD.

USA- my best friend... and recipient of many 4am phone calls that he so graciously accepted

mitchell- you kind words mean so much! I'd stand up for a friend any day. Unless of course it's friends fighting... lol... that's happened too! But you are such a sweetie and a really great guy.

milagros- my company on the days when I posted a TON. Thanks for the intelligent conversations and silly banter

NT- evil man... you are just evil... but I laughed my ass off even when you weren't tickling me.

steph- she has got to be SOOO sick of giving me advice... but I always try to follow it and I hope she knows are much I appreciate every single word... even when it's stuff I don't want to hear!

Mimi- sassy? I'm nothing compared to you babe! Gosh I love you!

Krokus- I've really really enjoyed our thought provoking pm's. You are great great guy. If you swung my way I'd snatch you up in a second. ;)

Kandy- you sexy sexy doll. Sorry for my not being around lately... life has thrown me for a loop. but don't worry, I'll get back on track... you are a seriously cool chick. You can tickle me anytime! ;)

okay, I'm editing right now and unable to see the posts beneath me.. So I KNOW I"m leaving people out... my apologies! Each and every one of you is special. You are all unique people who joined here because of a common love... so let's love each other. I know that sounds hokey! But I'm a big believer in harmony.

two more "thank yous" (I apologize for this sounding like an award acceptance speech)... Jeff for being super awesome and making this place so wonderful... and Professor Tickl... if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have found it in the first place.

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back