• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday, Dear Psycho...

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather

Last edited:
And so it began...

Let the glory that will be HBDP unfold!

This looks like deep, dark, and classic Dave fiction and tickle torture art.

To say I am excited bout the places I see this going is a drastic understatement. Thanks so much for the kind nod to TIS. Because of the help of Ticklefur, and the support of this amazing community, Tickling in Space was able to take on a life of its own. Knowing that it influenced an incredible artist like yourself is probably the greatest compliment I could possibly imagine. And thanks also for the lovely inclusion of a banito tickle pic as part of the psycho home decor.

The cover is fantastic, but the first page is even better. I can already tell that Misha may very well be entering my short list of favorite erotic characters.

I hope that this project grows well beyond your control and consumes us all in an erotic tickle haze.

Can't wait for page 2.

Can't wait.

The Deeto

Interesting characterization and design. I have to say, so far, I’m really enjoying both the story and the art. I really like the way the daughter looks, both sexy, innocent, and sadistic, all in one fell swoop. I can’t wait to see her enacting her revenge on the unseen blond (nice touch BTW, hiding her face for massive anticipation). Can’t wait to see where you take this…

:devil: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here :devil:

I can't wait to see this play out. Looks awesome so far. Looks like the lovely bit of noire and gloom and doom that is always great to see in fictional work.

Love seeing the text accompaniment with the artwork as well. Kudos to people like you, Bandito, and Low Roads for taking on such insanely complex and involved projects just for fun, and sharing them with everyone. Shows a lot of dedication to the art.

(for precautionary purposes I'm posting all the cute woodland creatures in this thread to counteract the sheer sadism that's sure to follow)

:cat::bunny::wiseowl::xbee::suibun::dog:

nice work man!

you got skills dave...keep up the good work!

Another series I've got to keep an eye out for! :)

Being an artist, of course I am most struck by the illustrations itself, and how much they convey of the story. I just have to look at the second page for example, to get a complete overview of what's going on. The poses, and gestures of the characters, and the composition of the pic work so well as one's eye travels over the image the story is revealed immediately.

I also love the lighting, especially how it works on Misha. Gives her such a soft appearance despite her wicked personality.

As for the story text itself (which is fantasticly written as always) it is so much fun imagining the guy speaking with a voice such as yourself, Dave. I listen to Wild Card Radio every week, and it strikes me how the character talks so similar to the way you do. Well, perhaps that's only natural since you wrote the story, but still it gives a bit more depth to it. :D

I'm anxiously looking forward to the next installment! :)

Good stuff. I wish someone would get me that for my birthday (hint hint)

And we finally get to see the face of the hapless blonde, and I must say, her face is not a disappointment. This should be most enjoyable…

And I can’t believe how soft her feet look. Very nice indeed. And Misha is quite the looker as well. Hopefully, we’ll get to see Misha in a ticklish situation of her own. Well done!

I just love this idea of an ongoing series, in the spirit of Bandito's TIS. All the more so as you have much more talent than many CGI artists. I'll keep a close look at what you publish, and I can say I already enjoy the introduction. One little drawback is that the pics are a little bit too small for my taste. Anyway, good luck, and please try to get some sleep some time : we don't want you to ruin your life even for such a noble cause ;)

Appearantly I missed some updates... Again I love the lighting and the atmosphere you create with it. The way you have an effect of darkness (without actually being dark) through the blue contrasting with the warm brown/orange lighting, which also makes the scene so much an intimate feel.

It also amazes me how soft and natural the soles of the captive look, thinking of how poser often distorts them to become unnaturally flat. Did you use a special kind of morph on the model, or did you do some post_render effects on them?

Once again, the poses stand out so much, you really did a terrific job on those. Misha looks totally evily psychotic, but in the "spoiled brat" kind of way. The one pic with the "voodoo" doll made me go "ouch!" just by looking at it... This chick is so disturbingly twisted...and strangely, I like it. ;)

Ooh! And I was so pleasantly surprised to see that Worlds Collide pic of mine make an appearance! :)

You know, you have easily bundled this illustrated story and sold it through MTJ or so, it's really top notch art. Instead you present it here for anyone to enjoy. That's so generous of you Dave, it really is.

Well this looks special, even accompanied by 3d Arts... So i downloaded the stories so I can read them locally, but with proper time management, I'll get to read this sometime...:)

Hey Mista Dave:

Sorry for not responding sooner, real life has been smacking the crap outta me.

So far HBDP is off to s smokin' hawt start. You've already taken the story in a couple directions that were a surprise to me. And that's a really really good thing. This series is gonna be awesome. Please keep us guessing.

Page 6 and 7 were very very sexy, as was the story accompanying them. I especially like the tease talk from Misha.

I promised ya that I would include some comments about extremely sexy things I would love to see with in the wonderful fabric of this HAWT storyline so here it goes:

The coolest thing about a storyline like this, that keeps progressing, is that it allows us as reader to become more involved in the subtleties, and you as the author/artist to take your time with the action. My request would be to take it slow. As tempting as it might be to rush into the truly diabolical tickles... I think it will prove to be even hotter if you ease into them slowly and deliberately.

Some other things I might like to see - undressing. Tickle storied rarely include any sort of undressing, often because they are rushing to get to more tickles. I would LOVE to see Misha carefully undressing her "toy" and intentionally tickling every new bit of exposed flesh with expert care. It would add to the psychological edge of the entire story, and would be hotter than all get out. Plus it would make for some scorching tickle tease play.

And eventually, with a body like that, I can only hope Misha will end up on the receiving end of the tickles!

This is a magnificent series, my friend.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Our little community is so lucky to have you.

Your friend and fan,

Deet

Don't justify yourself ! This thread is supposed to be a long run, so do not worry about this. We will just enjoy your work as it comes out :yourock:

Oh I absolutely LOVE the page 7 illustration. Again, the perspective (It's not just the feet that attract me! ;) ) and the lighting work so well. The other pages are awesome too, but for some reason this particular one is my favourite. :)

So, when's the next installment? I can hardly wait... :D

3d Art comments

First, I'd like to thank Dave for this noble contribution, the same way we feel thankful for Bandito's Tickling in Space.

It takes more than passion for creating to give away generously. The 3d art is great. I like the backlighting and warm setting, especially the way complementary colors are achieved together effectively. We know that putting up more than one light and tweaking them to achieve the desired scene takes a lot of time to render. Specifically for this contribution, it's like impressionist art while we know that this is rendering... great effect!

The characters are beautiful too. When it comes to art, we expect to see pleasant ones.

I'll get back to the story sometime. :smilestar

Quite Amazing Dave.

I remember your old Sara images, and am still missing them and your Jedi Siggy. ;-;

Still, these are quite wonderful, and although I haven't spoken much with any of the artists here... I find that it says a lot when an artist kindly references another artist's work in his.

I've been finding some artists are just a tad too competitive... so it's really nice to see things like that.

Thanks Dave. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back