• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday MitchJ!!

Happy Birthday,MitchJ!

Best wishes for a wonderful day filled with all things good!

Have a great day,my friend! :bouncybou :couch: :dogpile:

Happy Birthday, Mitch. Hope you have a great day, my friend.

Mitch (ell)

LMAO!
Happy birthday Mitchie!

XOXO

Come on over!

Thanks so much Guys!

The Party starts at 6pm! 33 Feathers on the Cake. Barbeque, addictive Finger Foods and some Fun People coming...

And I'll keep some ties near the bed if you need em... ;)

If you have to crash.....well, we'll see how many bodies can sleep on my sofa.

See ya later!

Mitch

Thanks Milagros...

...for you wishes. Your bouncies are helping me get hyped!

But moreso, thank you for all the wonderful stories you've shared over the years. You have been sooooo generous and they have been deliciously enjoyable. ;) You've contributed a lot!

Catch a plane and come to my party!

MJ

LOL....it's amazing just how many of us are, at this very moment, 33 years old on the forum. I think I've seen 20 people turn 33 since the start of this year on here! Welcome to club 33, Mitch! (I'll be here with you for 3 more months yet...lol)

Hope it's a great one!

Wow....

....must have been something in the water that year! Or maybe we all were affected by the same TV shows growing up. ;)

Well Meems, I'd better get out to you fast to tickle you before the three months is up. Once you're out of the club....well, my hands are tied, so to speak. :D

Watch your back, dear

MJ

Happy Birthday you handsome devil! Boy would I love to be joining in that party. Hope you have a wonderful day. Take it easy and relax for a day will ya? :Kiss1: :wub: :cuddle:

The Grill is fired up

Hiya Hotel and Kurch, haven't chatted with either of you in a while. Great to hear from you!

Well, Sultry, since you can't make it....guess you'll have to offer your bound body to me as a replacement gift. It's only fair you know....

I think I need music that's more hip than what I've got. I've got to get out more. But I'm sure you'd still dance with me, Sultry ;)

MJ

MitchJ said:
Well, Sultry, since you can't make it....guess you'll have to offer your bound body to me as a replacement gift. It's only fair you know....

I think I need music that's more hip than what I've got. I've got to get out more. But I'm sure you'd still dance with me, Sultry ;)

MJ

It would be too expensive to ship me out so you will have to come and get me. Hell ya I would dance with you. A nice long slow dance especially.

Happy Birthday MitchJ, hope you had a great one! :)

And yes, I know its late... i've already told you happy birthday once... but i must post on the thread as well....

How does one get one of those long slow dances that Sultry is talking about? I soooooo love long slow dances... and hey, its only 3000 miles or so... a mere hop, skip and jump.... :woot:

hope your party was awesome and that you did try to relax a bit... seriously.... :wavingguy

3000 miles

yep,,only a mere 3000 miles from florida to LA...

"darlin..save the last dance for me...." :justlips:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back