• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Steph

your welcome Steph squeazing your waist eheheheeh did they tell you just how playful i am LOL

steph said:
Yummy Meems~thank you love!:justlips:

Perry~Hey sweetie~what's up with the plans to "go west"? ;)

And you Kansas City boyz, better keep your WORM in the spank bank, mm-kay? :D
XOXO

I've already been west Steph (drove to Portland and back in late October/ early Nov; spent two awesome weeks with my sis and her four precious little angels.....drove back to Georgia via Sacramento and Barstow -- and California is awesome!); Lord willing, I'm spending Christmas with sis and her kids....and am moving to Oregon for good early next year (2007), and cannot wait! :).

Have a wonderful day Steph! :)

Perry

Last edited:
I didn't know Goddesses HAD birthdays. :p Steph, I hope you had a fantastic birthday. I only wish it could have been me to give you a good spankin! ;)

So I HEAR zacutie! :wub:

thanks flocky!

well Perry~we'll await your arrival sir...;)

and ha ha Drew~THAT is gonna cost ya next trip back...;) :2poke: :rotate: :devil2:
XOXO

oh my goodness, see what happens when you dont venture into this forum often. it was your birthday Steph?

well, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!! i hope you enjoyed your special day and if i was next to you, i would give you a nice birthday tickle, much like i gave our dear friend Bellystrokes.

i hope you enjoyed it!

primetime

primetime said:
oh my goodness, see what happens when you dont venture into this forum often. it was your birthday Steph?

well, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!! i hope you enjoyed your special day and if i was next to you, i would give you a nice birthday tickle, much like i gave our dear friend Bellystrokes.

i hope you enjoyed it!

primetime

Yeah do it! hehehehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SOUTHERN CALI GODDESS!!!

:dogpile: :bouncybou :couch:

I don't visit this forum much (liked it better when it was in gen discussion), but better late than never I guess! I'm sure the goddess had a great time!

Thanks Prime, honey! :Kiss1:

Careful goddess ;) and bless you Kis! :justlips:
XOXO

Holy crap Batman its your birthday!!!

Wow!!! I know I am late with this, but I just heard, Happy Birthday hun. You are the best!! I am hoping this coming year will be the happiest you have had yet. I don't think you have caught up to me yet and it should confort you to know you never will LOL. You need a tickle a minute for each year so climb up on my couch and kick off those shoes of yours dearest, lay on your tummy and plop those soles in my lap.......now if you all will excuse us...

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo honey!

XOXO

kingp said:
Wow!!! I know I am late with this, but I just heard, Happy Birthday hun. You are the best!! I am hoping this coming year will be the happiest you have had yet. I don't think you have caught up to me yet and it should confort you to know you never will LOL. You need a tickle a minute for each year so climb up on my couch and kick off those shoes of yours dearest, lay on your tummy and plop those soles in my lap.......now if you all will excuse us...

The hazards of being offline for a few days...Happy belated b-day, Steph! Hope it was terrific and that the ensuing year is filled with awesome events.

:jester: Bless you sweetheart! :Kiss1:

storyteller said:
The hazards of being offline for a few days...Happy belated b-day, Steph! Hope it was terrific and that the ensuing year is filled with awesome events.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back