• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Strider

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I looked but did not see a thread already, so forgive me if one has been started.

Anyway, much love and blessings to my favorite tmf rock star who is inspiring and questing like nobody else. Thank you for being such a gift in my world. Love you.

Happy Birthday, Strider.:cool: I always enjoy talking with you when I visit L.A.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3q4HZ1rM38k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3q4HZ1rM38k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hope it was a great day!

118301224594.gif

Hope its a great one!
- Chey

It's actually not until tomorrow; but thank you to everyone who's posted nonetheless!

I'm still going to post early, lest I forget.

Happy Birthday, babe. <33

Strider.....

Its always a pleasure to see you around, and you are one of the people here on the forum that I have the utmost respect for. I enjoy our postings in the P&R and even more so our conversations on the phone. You are a helluva guy with a great head on your shoulders....I foresee nothing but success for you in whatever you decide to do.

Happy Birthday my friend, and many many more.

Rob

I'm gonna be early too but hey look at all the birthday wishes and its not even your birthday yet, haha way to go!! ;)

Hope you have a rockin' birthday mate :D

All the best,
LeeLee

:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou
Been under the weather and missed a few o' these, but Happy Belated Birthday, Brother Strider! Hope it was a great one!
:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou

Hell's bells, I'm late t'the party, brer. Happy birthday, Strider. See ya soon!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back