• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Days M/F underarm

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
I finally found the "Happy Days" episode online where Chachi tickles Joanie under the arms twice while playing basketball. This is one of my favorite all-time mainstream scenes. I found it on the site loombo.com, which I had never heard of before. There seem to be a few pop-up's associated with the site, but otherwise seems harmless. If someone else knows anything about loombo that makes it not "safe" to use, please let us all know. Otherwise, you can skip to around the 2:00 mark for the tickling scene. Then again around the 8:50 mark there is a cute scene where Chachi remarks that he "gets more laughs tickling Joanie".

Also, if someone is able to make a clip out of this, it would be much appreciated.

http://loombo.com /llw4bjiqgb7v

Does anyone have the scene from the episode where Chachi pokes Joanie's sides and she jumps? It was the episode where they write their own song.

does anyone have the whole series for sale via bootleg? i want the entire series itself.

Thanks man! Always wanted to see this scene.

No problem. I am still searching for the ever elusive scene where Mrs. Cunningham tickles Joanie's sides at the dinner table for quite a few seconds. I am beginning to think that the scene has been deleted for some strange reason from the episode it airs. If anyone has any info on this, I would much appreciate it.

No problem. I am still searching for the ever elusive scene where Mrs. Cunningham tickles Joanie's sides at the dinner table for quite a few seconds. I am beginning to think that the scene has been deleted for some strange reason from the episode it airs. If anyone has any info on this, I would much appreciate it.

That would be great! Over the summer I plan on watching happy days more, if I come across that scene and u don't find it by then I'll let u know the name of the episode. Only episode I ever saw where Mrs. C tickled someone was Mr. C while he was on the phone which is posted on here some where.

That would be great! Over the summer I plan on watching happy days more, if I come across that scene and u don't find it by then I'll let u know the name of the episode. Only episode I ever saw where Mrs. C tickled someone was Mr. C while he was on the phone which is posted on here some where.

Thanks Jon. I'm fairly certain that episode occurred during Season 9, sometime after the "Little Baby Cunningham" episode. Because the episode where Mrs. C tickles Joanie, she talks about how she made Richie's baby laugh. She then explains that when Joanie was little, all she had to do was tickle her and then proceeded to tickle Joanie at the dinner table. They were replaying Season 9 on the HUB Channel recently and I was unable to find the scene. I did miss a few episodes though. Unfortunately it will probably be a while til they show Season 9 again if they're going in chronological order. And I don't think Season 9 is available on DVD. If you come up with anything or if anyone else has any info, please let me know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Happy_Days_episodes

Great Find thanks for posting the link. I made a couple of wmv clips from the show for any who wants to download them.

2nd clip has the tickling

Thanks for the find AmishTickler and thands for he clips profx. I love her angry reaction.

Last edited:
Great Find thanks for posting the link. I made a couple of wmv clips from the show for any who wants to download them.

2nd clip has the tickling

:ty: Thanks for converting to clips profx. Much appreciated!

I am still on the hunt for that other clip of Joanie being tickled. :sherlock:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back