• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Tofurkey Day ! ...

You know, for the most part the vegetarian and vegan lifestyle is fine with me. I often even envy those who are strong enough to not eat meat as I sometimes feel guilty that I do.

But DAY-um... that Tofurkey Roast is 'effin scary. I'm not sure if its the fact that it looks like a huge hot dog or it's smooth round surface that scares me..

But it does. That shape is VERY unappealing.

Thanks Venray. You suck.

I just saw how they process it on CNN and had to find the link...

You DONT want to see how it is made......

No, Ventray, The question is:

Can you stomach how "real" turkey is "made" ?

Don't pay somebody to do things you cannot even watch

and no, this isn't an isolated case. This IS how things are done...

adding this two days later: I appologize. This is indeed very harsh and seeking conflict. Thought I is indeed horible to me, I should have put my position in a nicer manner. No excuse, but it just pushed my buttons.

Last edited:
No....the real question is can I stomach tofu VS Turkey....

I enjoy being an omnivore...BUT...I draw the line at tofu.... :bouncybou

Please don't make too much of a laughing matter out of it..

Making a joke out the whole thing, sends an underlying message that it is a laughing matter.

Watching the above clip will clarify it is not.

I understand that you like turkey. (Why do people think that vegetarians or vegans didn't use to like the animal products they used to eat before becoming veg? taste is an acquired thing, anyway) Anyway, all these “faux meat” stuff is aimed at people who have acquired a taste to the texture of meat.

So try it out, what could possibly happen? I know in my heart, that American families CAN, IN FACT, celebrate a holiday without feasting on the dead body of a tortured animal.

Ugh.....fake turkey. Like there isn't enough fake stuff in our society.

Other than that, I'm keeping my mouth shut in this thread. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a REAL dead bird carcass to cook up for later consumption.

"Tofurky" is indeed an extremely funny concept....so laugh I will if I so choose.....I like to make light of idiocy.....

Sorry....I laugh at those who "preach" to others about what to eat and what not to.....

Like telling them what to think and what not to.....

Holds no water with me.....

You have the right to your opinion, but don't try to "force feed it" to others nor put them down because they do not agree with your opinion.....

That kind of behavior "leaves a bad taste in one's mouth" so to speak....and it does nothing to further your "cause".....

:dogpile:

Last edited:
venray said:
"Tofurky" is indeed an extremely funny concept....so laugh I will if I so choose.....I like to make light of idiocy.....

Sorry....I laugh at those who "preach" to others about what to eat and what not to.....

Like telling them what to think and what not to.....

Holds no water with me.....

You have the right to your opinion, but don't try to "force feed it" to others nor put them down because they do not agree with your opinion.....

That kind of behavior "leaves a bad taste in one's mouth" so to speak....and it does nothing to further your "cause".....

:dogpile:

some people take things way too seriously...i'm in total agreement with you my friend..

and i've never had tofu..and don't intend to..i'm sort of a vegetarian, although i will eat the occasional meat..bad bad me..

I have had tofu...it is good in Japanese soup and various other dishes, but as a main entre' it completely sucks..... ;)

TOFU = anagram for TOo FUnny? :p Tofurkey is certainly a funny name.

I respect vegetarians and vegans; my two daughters are vegetarians, too, although I brought them up as "omnivores". Taste may indeed be acquired, but IMO humans were not meant to be vegetarians. Neither our teeth nor our internal organs are adapted to it. We need certain vitamins from meat, too. In fact, I (and most scientists as well) believe that our nourishment shouldn't be one-sided.

I don't like tofu, but that doesn't mean I preach to avoid tofu. To each his own. And I don't like it when people try to shove their opinions down my throat, be it nourishment, religion or politics.

Haltickling said:
TOFU = anagram for TOo FUnny? :p Tofurkey is certainly a funny name.

I respect vegetarians and vegans; ...IMO humans were not meant to be vegetarians. Neither our teeth nor our internal organs are adapted to it. We need certain vitamins from meat, too. In fact, I (and most scientists as well) believe that our nourishment shouldn't be one-sided.

I don't like tofu, but that doesn't mean I preach to avoid tofu. To each his own. And I don't like it when people try to shove their opinions down my throat, be it nourishment, religion or politics.

Ditto on all counts Hal, my friend......

It got to unpleasent lines

I suppose my contribution to that was the last line in my previous post. Your response was at least just as unpleasent.

To the point:

Legit rights are yours to keep, people fought for them hard.
You have the right to your opinion, and you have your freedom of speech. But your freedom of opnion ends at the point where these opnions are translated to actions that hurt others. This is the delicate balance between the individual's own rights, and society's obligations to protect other individuals' rights. sadly, society does not egnoledge any rights of non-humans. i am under the impression that instead of being critic about it, you are waving your "right" to hurt, kill, and "have your free opinion that it is your right to do it".

Then, you play the "this will not help your cause" card. Was there anything at all that would help "my cause" with you?
I am not here on a popularity contest. reminding people they are the ones supporting this cruelty with their money is not a popular position. They hate me for it, very often. I am the bad guy.

But at the end of the day, they stay with themselves. They look in the mirror in the morning and they know, that even though society allows them to "choose" between two options, and even though they are used to some tastes more than others - one of those options involves cruelty to animals, and the other does not. One of them is worse than the other. They can hate me every morning for reminding this to them, till one morning they wake up, and they want to see in the mirror a man or a woman that takes the righter choice among two. A person that does not take active part in the most industrial form of oppression known in history.Yes, even if specifically tofurkey is not pleasing to the eye... Between us, slaughter is not pleasing to the eyes either, is it?

"we were not meant to be veg"

is just as rellevant as "we were not meant to surf the internet". whatever it is you were "meant to", I am sure you will agree that it doesn't involve the flesh of a genetically manipulated, hormone fed, caged and druged animal. when you are on a deserted island, do what you have to do. In the modern world, shouldn;t you weigh your options, nutritionally and morally?

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association and Dietitians of Canada that appropriately planned vegetarian diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases.
[full text]

.. as if omnivores have a balanced diet... But that isn't really the point, is it? people don't eat what they eat because they think "they were meant to eat it". They do because they have acquired the taste for it, even if it is McDonald's junk.

you like the taste, and you don't want to be reminded what the price is. Does it sound a reasonable demand to you? It is not a matter of belief, or faith. It is the cold hard reality on tape. go to the farm and see it. go to the slaughterhouse and see it. look at the cruelty, look at the fear, look at the endless pool of blood. look at it and tell me that it is a matter of "each one to his own" - if it is just or not!

See the clip I posted above. go ahead. or at least don't be insolent enough to call me a "preacher".

Let me ask a question.....

Do you believe in the death penalty....or

Do you believe in abortion....

If the answer is yes to either then Please do not preach about the killing of animals for food.....

You choose not to eat them...cool for you..If it makes you feel superior as a human being, also cool for you...but please dont think you will convince the rest of us that we are wrong in doing so....

As for "animal rights"....next you will want us to give chickens and cows the right to vote.......

(though they couldnt do much worse than some people do now....lol)

Nothing personal man, but you make your choices...that is cool....dont preach to the rest of us and expect it to make a difference.....

We have heard it all before again and again.....and over and over....mostly from hypocrites in other areas....

Oooops gotta run......the Turkey is ready........

Can`t we all just eat dinner?

ticklkitten said:
I like tofu. I like turkey too.

The tofurkey is hilarious.

I'm eating Chinese food for dinner tonight. What does that make me? :confused:
I`m with you,Ticklkitten!I`ll eat anything,including Chinese!
But honestly,does anybody really think that we humans clawed our way to the top of the food chain just to eat vegetables? I THINK NOT!

By the way,Venray,when your Domme is finished whipping up your turkey dinner,send her over here! :p Great comics,my friend!

LOL! Funny Ray!:justlips: I'm a big tofu eater, but I'm not a veg. I don't eat a lot of meat though. Friends always tease me about eating it for breakfast at work. Lots of protein, zero fat and it fills you up fast. You like it because it's a chameleon food~whatever you put it in is what it tastes like! :rotate:
XOXO

venray said:
I have had tofu...it is good in Japanese soup and various other dishes, but as a main entre' it completely sucks..... ;)

I don't eat food that has a title in quotations.

"Giblet" gravy. Ew.

If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

I don't care how other people live their lives, but don't make me feel bad for living mine.

Pass me a leg.

ticklishgiggle said:
I don't eat food that has a title in quotations.

"Giblet" gravy. Ew.

If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

I don't care how other people live their lives, but don't make me feel bad for living mine.

Pass me a leg.
Same here. Enjoy your tofu. I'll enjoy my turkey. Let's just remember to enjoy the meal with friends and family.....and remember the one's who aren't able to join you.

*Mairead does laugh funny. Cute but funny.* :D

ticklkitten said:
I like tofu. I like turkey too.

The tofurkey is hilarious.

:Kiss1: to you! I had pizza (with soy pepperoni) :D

steph said:
You like it because it's a chameleon food~whatever you put it in is what it tastes like! :rotate:
XOXO

Ah...then perhaps I should try stuffing a turkey with it to improve it's flavor though I am sure there is nothing that will improve upon it's rubber like texture.....

:xpulcy:

ticklkitten said:

It makes you hungry again in about an hour..... :woot:

vegantickle said:
is just as rellevant as "we were not meant to surf the internet". whatever it is you were "meant to", I am sure you will agree that it doesn't involve the flesh of a genetically manipulated, hormone fed, caged and druged animal. when you are on a deserted island, do what you have to do. In the modern world, shouldn;t you weigh your options, nutritionally and morally?
We created the internet ourselves, so we adapted it to our needs. We didn't create our body, it was given to us by nature. That's the difference.

As to the unhealthy development of industrial meat production, I agree with you. That's why I don't buy my meat in supermarkets, but from bio-food shops. A little more expensive, but much healthier to me and much less cruel to the animals. I don't have to become a vegetarian to be responsible and sensitive, as you obviously imply. There are alternatives.

I grew up in the backyard of a butchery, and I saw them kill animals from my early childhood on. Killing animals for food is natural for us humans, industrial food-machines are not. Our problem is that we lost contact with our food. To us, food is something that grows in a supermarket. It's our attitude to food that changed, and that makes it extremely difficult for some to accept our human nature.
or at least don't be insolent enough to call me a "preacher".
When someone sounds like a preacher, I don't feel insolent at all to call him a preacher.

venray said:
Ah...then perhaps I should try stuffing a turkey with it to improve it's flavor though I am sure there is nothing that will improve upon it's rubber like texture.....

:xpulcy:

ack..now i know i won't eat it..anything rubbery will never enter my mouth..

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back