• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harassing Models

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
I'm beyond angry.. to the point that I'm seriously considering calling it quits. Some people in this community lack self control and exhibit extremely disturbing behavior. Recently I found a new model who had never done fetish work but was totally find with the shoot. She had a lot of fun and we were already making plans to come back. Today I received this from her:

I was wondering if you could take my name off the credits of any shoots we do together. I don't mind doing fetish work at all, but now your audience members are stalking me and harassing me a great deal, to the point of commenting on personal and professional networks, regardless if it is my modeling pages. I would very much appreciate it if you took my name and contact information off of all projects.

I NEVER give out contact information for any of the models that I work with, and in this instance I used the first name of the model as she listed it on the release form. With just a name and a general location, some creeps on this forum tracked her down and have started messaging her on various PERSONAL social networking sites (facebook, twitter). She is not a professional fetish model and does not want this information broadcasted on her personal pages. Some of the messages were so bad that she is concerned about her safety. Now a very popular model who already had plans to return will very likely not do another ticklish shoot in the future.

Right now, I'm more worried about my security. Just make sure that when you have me involved in any of your projects, make sure there is no way they can trace these projects back to me. I ended up starting a block list because of one man's behavior.

As I said, I am beyond upset because this reflects negatively on me. People wonder why it's so hard to find 'normal, girl next door' types of models.. well this is the fucking reason. I'm literally sick to my stomach thinking about some of the messages she received from these creeps who tracked her down online.

Aaaahahaha, jesus, this fucking place.

That said this has been a problem forever, ever since the Yaqi days. Whether you "should have to" or not it's pretty much routine to just give the girls alternate names regardless of if they're comfortable with using their real ones or not just because of the sheer number of mouthbreathers that lurk the community and pull this shit.

I am so sorry Zen, it is sad that guys now a days have absolutely no self control and will just use there little fantasies to there own sick desires. To me it disturbs that so many guys cannot use any self control and they think its okay. Whats worse is that a lot of people condone this behavior instead of actually doing something about it. I am so sorry for you, if you stop, I will understand. I feel for them girls who are harassed, I am so sorry and disgusted just as you are after reading that.

Some people just ruin it for everyone else because of their lack of Self Control.

We have to remember, Professional Models or Not, these are people.

Aaaahahaha, jesus, this fucking place.

That said this has been a problem forever, ever since the Yaqi days. Whether you "should have to" or not it's pretty much routine to just give the girls alternate names regardless of if they're comfortable with using their real ones or not just because of the sheer number of mouthbreathers that lurk the community and pull this shit.

I used the name that she listed as a 'stage name'.. in hindsight I should have changed it myself. There's absolutely nothing linking the two of us together (except the state we live in), so I assume that some jackass searched through listings on modeling websites until they found her.

Well you have the responsibility as a producer and distributor of content to protect the privacy of everyone that works for you. You have been in this business for a long time and surely are aware of the consequences and risks a model is involved, by now. Part of this problem is your fault, way to go.

Wow, sorry to hear that, Zen. This kind of behavior can be anticipated though. The best you can do to protect your models' identities, I guess, would be to come up with your own custom names for them to make as less connection to their other work or personal lives as possible. That might throw the creepy stalkers off.

By directing your anger at the community, you're isolating your audience from you. The ones who commit these acts have no scruples and don't care what you think, anyway. Your message will fall on deaf ears to those who should be affected by it and possibly offend those who had nothing to do with it.

It's an exercise in futility that probably should have been brought to the attention to the mods and owners of the site, not the public.

My heart absolutely goes out to her, however; a few of the guys here have not a shred of scruples. Believe me, from personal experience, I know!

It's beyond fucked to perv like that in general.

It's one thing to want to follow and support a model you like. It's one thing to follow a modelmayhem page. It's another to actively seek them out on their personal sites and be all "HEY CHUCKLESLUT I WILL TIKLES U".

If you do this to people, if you want to cross those lines, then you are a total piece of shit.

Also, weezl? Troll elsewhere. This little edgy act is a total joke. Perhaps therapy would work as a good remedy for you.

I kinda agree with weezl, though his wording could have been better.

The community aspect of this site and similar ones is diminishing more and more as years go by. Look at how the internet treats any kind of celebrity, even bottom of the barell ones. Look at how many members are chased off of here by trolls and stalkers. Hell, ive had a couple myself. Scolding really does nothing. I dont think its zens fault that this happened but its definitely naive to think creepers werent going to try to find ways of contacting models.

Many of these creepers dont frequent any area outside of the vid/clip section if they are members at all, so i also have to agree with missy that this thread wont change anything aside from maybe giving a few weirdos who stumble across this topic ideas that its possible to get in touch with models on a more personal level...

Sorry, Zen, I truly empathize and understand this. Such a pity this happens. While this will always happen, it is good that you bring it up. I guess we should at least say something about it now and then. Just to remind that this is no good.

Sorry for the model.

Last edited:
It's beyond fucked to perv like that in general.

It's one thing to want to follow and support a model you like. It's one thing to follow a modelmayhem page. It's another to actively seek them out on their personal sites and be all "HEY CHUCKLESLUT I WILL TIKLES U".

If you do this to people, if you want to cross those lines, then you are a total piece of shit.

Also, weezl? Troll elsewhere. This little edgy act is a total joke. Perhaps therapy would work as a good remedy for you.
Back off with the attitude and calm down.

Perhaps my wording could have been a bit different, but my statement and point is valid. Zen has been in this industry for way too long and should have known better. And for those of you that don't realize this, we have some weird ass creepy people in this community. There was one producer, I forgot her name, that had to stop producing videos and leave the industry because one of our own was stalking her in real life. Sad part is, it got to the point that the police were involved and a restraining order was assigned.

I am not entirely blameless, but being a male I have had very little experience with the creeps. I occasionally have them messaging me in an attempt to get in touch with models, and they are rebuked and blocked. A number of models that I have worked with have used their real names but this is the first report of harassment that I have received. I am aware that people may stalk Model Mayhem, which is why I am not connected to this model on that site.

We had a popular new model who everyone seemed to like and who was already making plans to come back (with friends!). Now her return is extremely unlikely and I have a model out there who has had a very negative experience because she worked with me. I'm sure she's sharing her experience with others, and I don't blame her. Finding new models who are genuinely ticklish is already difficult.. now that I have to add a disclaimer that it's possible that they will be stalked by juvenile men who cannot control themselves. It's frustrating.

Consider it a lesson learned on the business, I guess. I would think changing one's name -either a general stage name, or one made up just for that shoot- would be a no brainer, at the very least to keep personal and private lives separated. I mean, if that was a concern. There are many people who use their real name, but they appear to be open in their everyday lives about what they do, or at least don't seem to care who finds out / finds them.

I kinda agree with weezl, though his wording could have been better.

The community aspect of this site and similar ones is diminishing more and more as years go by. Look at how the internet treats any kind of celebrity, even bottom of the barell ones. Look at how many members are chased off of here by trolls and stalkers. Hell, ive had a couple myself. Scolding really does nothing. I dont think its zens fault that this happened but its definitely naive to think creepers werent going to try to find ways of contacting models.

Many of these creepers dont frequent any area outside of the vid/clip section if they are members at all, so i also have to agree with missy that this thread wont change anything aside from maybe giving a few weirdos who stumble across this topic ideas that its possible to get in touch with models on a more personal level...

I think you hit the nail on the head there.

In Zen's case, it's pretty obvious he doesn't work with the usual crop of fetish models that do the rounds and most of the models he uses are exclusive to his content. Unfortunately some guys have no filter or restraint when it comes to tracking down a model and contacting her. There was another producer a while ago who said one of his models went through the same thing. When the girl is not a fetish model per se, it must be a frightening and intimidating experience.

You almost want to name and shame members who do this but as you say, I would be surprised if they are regulars. I would guess it's done via sock accounts or guys who only login to look at clip forums and never post. Of course it's also easy to be a total douchebag behind an anonymous screen name otherwise I'd say name and shame.

It's too bad that a few immature creeps have to ruin it for everybody else, but if you think about it, that happens a lot in life--no reason why the tmf universe (if the creeper even is a tmf'er) would be any different.

If she knows the names of the people you should post them here because they didn't respect her privacy why should they be entitled to any. People like those make tickling out to be some sick, perverted way of life and cause some to view us as creeps. If she just blocks them they will bother someone else but being exposed could possibly put a stop to it.

Was she exposed as a fetish model in her social networks (e.g. did they post any relative video on her wall for all of her friends to see) or did she block them in time without further consequences? I can't imagine having a stalker of any kind..
Though I can't help it but notice, it's not unlikely that this stalker happenned to be someone from her wider area that has seen or know her. It's a risk a model always takes when she is exposed to an audience i guess. They didn't necessarily "traced" her due to her name and location.
Heck, they even might have seen her in a shopping center...

They didn't necessarily "traced" her due to her name and location. Heck, they even might have seen her in a shopping center...

Possible at a long stretch, but extremely unlikely, because models tend to look completely different in 'civilian' life as opposed to professional personae, i.e. when they're glammed-up and in front of a camera or on a catwalk.

At erotic forums I tend to keep a healthy distance toward females, because I just know that they are dealing with creeps inevitably and I just am not one of them. Whenever a woman joins this forum she'll get bombarded by friend request of horny males. I reckon that while meeting a woman on this kind of forums is possible, it's not the best place to find one. You have bigger chances of just meeting someone outside of these forums and get her into 'tickling'. Thus I go here just to find new media and discuss things.

Still it remains very shameful how people can't respect models. Misogyny lurks beyond the corner when erotics are concerned, which is a sad affair.

At erotic forums I tend to keep a healthy distance toward females, because I just know that they are dealing with creeps inevitably and I just am not one of them. Whenever a woman joins this forum she'll get bombarded by friend request of horny males. I reckon that while meeting a woman on this kind of forums is possible, it's not the best place to find one. You have bigger chances of just meeting someone outside of these forums and get her into 'tickling'. Thus I go here just to find new media and discuss things.

Still it remains very shameful how people can't respect models. Misogyny lurks beyond the corner when erotics are concerned, which is a sad affair.

Thus speaks an intelligent and mature man.

Or, at very least, a man who has just agreed with a lot of the past posts I've made myself on these subjects.

This works every time:

1. Pose as the model online, arrange meeting place with scumbag
2. You show up to meeting place
3. Problem solved

Nothing like solving a problem yourself. I am not saying you should resort to violence, just putting that out there. You should never assume you are dealing with a tough guy in these cases, 9/10 times it is a kid. Know how many times I have had my life threatened since I have had my site? I send the "tough guy" my address when I hear that crap and ask him to send his.

I don't want to make light of the situation, but I think with minimal effort, you can resolve this

I know that the notion of stage names has already been said, but personally, when I view any sort of content I just assume the names of models provided in the videos are not their own. No different than when I've visited a strip club, and 'London' tells me about her 'uni career in nursing.' Can't say I'm surprised by the (likely) basement-dweller degenerates. Good luck to ya.

Sorry to hear about it. I seldom if ever approach females privately on this forum unless I have developed some kind of mutual rapport with them publicly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back