• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard as Roc M/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Roc is one tough guy, he frightens me actually, lol. No way I thought he would ever do a video, although he does crazy on a daily basis, I heard he was EXTREMELY ticklish and I thought there was no possibility of him ever putting himself in a vulnerable position. He is fucked right from the beginning. Hard as Roc, as he likes to call himself, wimpers and cries when tickled, he even begs for his momma. Roc goes insane, he cannot take the tickling at all, but its only going to get worse. Troy uses a feather, even that tickles him. The very thought of being tickled tickles Roc, lol. Troy unleases tickling hell with the brush, Roc threatens to kick Troy's ass and worse, but Troy knows he cannot escape and he wants Roc to admit he is a pussy. Roc has no choice, he is desperate for the tickling to end, it is unbearable. Troy continues until Roc is left totally wasted.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• hardasroc1.jpg
    hardasroc1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 245
  • hardasroc2.jpg
    hardasroc2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 109
  • hardasroc3.jpg
    hardasroc3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 83
  • hardasroc4.jpg
    hardasroc4.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Hard as Roc Low Res Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 236
Big Dominic

Here's another m/m update:

I have had so many requests to get a chubby guy with chubby feet, finally I found Dominic. He is big with wide size 14 feet. He towers over Troy and easily overpowers him when Troy gives him the tickle test on the sofa, but there is no escape in the stocks. Troy starts him off light but that doesnt last long. Once he digs in Dominic's big feet, Dominic knows he is in trouble. At times Dominic boasts that Troy has nothing for him, but Troy finds that his chubby body is just as ticklish as his feet and Dominic stops the trash talking.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• bigdom1.jpg
    bigdom1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 54
  • bigdom2.jpg
    bigdom2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 46
  • bigdom3.jpg
    bigdom3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 44
  • bigdom4.jpg
    bigdom4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Big Dominic Sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 57
Love your videos - would be GREAT if you could show the SHOES BEING REMOVED and first his thin nylon dress socked feet tickled...
before bare. Victim could be fully clothed too - stripping him of his shoes makes him that much more vulnerable -

Love your videos - would be GREAT if you could show the SHOES BEING REMOVED and first his thin nylon dress socked feet tickled...
before bare. Victim could be fully clothed too - stripping him of his shoes makes him that much more vulnerable -

Sure, will do

hi Tommy why don't you make F/M clips anymore? i liked it very much they were my favourite clips and you stopped it, why? thanks

Although there is something extra exciting about another guy reducing another guy to hysterics through foot tickling -
and as in the past -- the clips of the victim clothed - with just his shoes first removed - and thin nylon socked feet tickled-- is the BEST

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back