• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard Tickling in the wilderness (Sexual content !!!)

SoleAction

TMF Regular
...this is my very first contribution in this forum.
I'm so grateful, that it exists and so many gifted tickle-fans like me work to it...
(sorry for translation faults, English is not my mother tongue- but you will understand everything..)
and hopefully- enjoy it.. I repeat .. it's quite heavy sexual- so shy people shouldn't read it.
It's not too long, but heavy stuff, enjoy !!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Shittttt Australia" - The mood was catastrophic.

Tracy had never seen her sweetheart look like that, but she was anything but fine.
For days they had been sweating on their lonely hike through the bush, the route plan was correct, but most of the time they had no reception for the navigation system. Then there were the mosquitoes and the disgusting remedy didn't always work.
"If only we had clean water for once. With these swamps you don't really know what's swimming in them...”

Ben didn't answer.
No sex for two days, thought Tracy- It hasn't happened since we've been a couple.
And it was her fault! Ben, he wanted to go north again, but she wanted to see something different.
And- well, experience absolutely hot sex and now- total lull.

I'll ask him if I should blow him, she thought now, as Ben interrupted her train of thought.
"Let's walk up the little hill, maybe we have a rest in a shadow there."
But Tracy didn't want to, she had a blister and now a hill too, no.
"I'll just go over there to the clearing. Looks like fresh water. Why don't you just come there after you've been on the hill. ok?”
she kissed him carefully on the mouth and Ben headed straight for the hill.

After minutes, Tracy had soon reached the clearing when suddenly something pulled hard around her ankles and jerked her body up.
Instinctively she held her arms protectively to her head, which she feared would be damaged by this violent jolt.
Immediately she was dangling about 1 meter off the ground with her head down.
It took a while before she got her voice back and after a quick check to see if everything on her body was still functional, she let out three piercing "Ben" calls.

No Answer.

She tried to pull herself up on her thighs to reach the fixation, but- no chance, her stomach muscles weren't strong enough for that.
She struggled and wriggled until she saw stars and lost consciousness.

When she woke up, Tracy had a terrible headache and she was still stretched out in the air.
No, as her senses slowly returned to normal, she felt the ground beneath her, but she lay stretched out on the sandy ground, held in place by thick straps around her wrists and ankles!!!!
And stark naked. Stretched out in a wide X, she couldn't move at all, only lift her head slightly. OMG…

A scream choked in her dry throat as she saw many black people sitting around her, painted fearsomely.
She immediately closed her eyes again, that was too much for her at the moment.
After a short time, when she heard no voices or noises, she summoned up her courage and whispered.
"Help" … “Help“ a little louder.
She wanted to sound feminine, delicate and not too bold.

"Please, .." on the third try she was interrupted because a bearded giant stood up to her right and shouted a few loud words.
Thereupon women rose up all around her, old women and she thought - they certainly won't do her any harm.
They're not going to be cannibals.

Oh god, she shuddered- but they're supposed to be history. Where was her husband anyway !!!
Damn, he must have heard her screams. He could bring help...

In the meantime the women had approached her. About six formed a circle and...
she couldn't think any further because everyone was stroking her entire body at the command of the giant with oversized feathers.

Tracy immediately laughed and wriggled, immediately burst out laughing and could only gasp for a fraction of a second in between.
Soon she was soaked in sweat, and the giant feathers made her whole body itch.
One of the women rubbed her hips and she felt the sensation just below orgasm for minutes, but the tickling all over her body from face to soles was so massive that it stunted her feeling.
Even her extremely long toes were treated - the women worked like a giant tickling-machine !!!

When she felt the sweat trickle down her body from every nook and cranny and threatened to fall into a whole body cramp, the tall black man stepped to her side, followed by other men who posed beside the women who continued to fiddle with the feathers.
Filled with fear, Tracy, now in a fit of laughter, lifted her head slightly and saw how the men around her were masturbating and one after the other spilled onto her body. Again and again other men stepped into the circle and did the same as the previous ones until the soaking wet body was covered with the effusions.

When the man, apparently the chief, let out another short cry, the women let go of her.
She closed her eyes to calm herself. Her pulse was racing and she tried to breathe calmly.
Incidentally, she slightly inhaled the scent that exuded the semen around her. It smelled spicy, but soon her fear returned because she was still sprawled on the floor. And the ropes had tightened even more, her joints ached.
And yet she secretly felt a rising excitement.

She lay there with her legs extremely open and her feeling of stress slowly turned to excitement with a dash of fear.
"Please let me go" she tried to sound as friendly as possible when she heard footsteps approaching her again.

This time there were four women with bowls. With their hands they spread white powder on their body, which mixed with the sperm mass. When two of the women helped rub the feet and ribs with pointed fingernails, Tracy let out several screams.
The feeling was extreme and her body was overly sensitive after the feather treatment.

Luckily, the chief shouted the women back.
Silence.

After a while another command came from her right side and then children screamed from all sides.
"Please no children" she thought
"Please let me go!!" now she screamed angrily and determined as loud as she could.
In response to the scream, she heard grumbling all around her.
The children had brought goats by the collar, which pounced on the white body and licked the white mass with great enthusiasm.

Tracy lay there with her mouth open, unable to move or express herself.
The many tongues - more and more animals were brought - struck them like small lightning bolts.
She couldn't laugh anymore, screamed and gasped for air, alternately and faster and faster.

The rough little tongues snapped all over her body and a cheeky little tongue came up from the inside of her left leg in the direction of her open labia. In her insanity, Tracy only registered the scratching touch that was getting closer and closer to her middle.
As the tongue fussed over the lips, hair and the mound, Tina lifted her hips in one long scream, drowned out by the blacks who had jumped up and were screaming in unison. Then she lost her consciousness.

Tracy wasn't dead but didn't feel really alive anymore when she woke up a while later.
She was still lying on her back in the sand but was able to move slightly.
Her body burned from top to bottom and her head threatened to burst, as did the middle, which glowed like a volcano.

"Hello, my dear.“

She was startled.
"Ben, thank god!! Where are the savages" "away" "What do you mean? … gone? what happened?!"

Tracy was stunned and tried to get her up, which didn't work.
"I'm absolutely done. I was scared to death”
Ben smiled
“And I had incredible fun! The program hasn’t been cheap but I booked it for us. And I've got it all on film, with six camera angles!“

Tracy wanted to slap him but couldn't raise her arm.
Before she could utter a barrage of abuse, Ben lay down on her glowing body.
“That was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Sorry, but I have to.”
He penetrated her and although she was almost on the verge of losing consciousness again, he pushed as hard and fast as he could to have a powerful orgasm after just a few moments.

"I'm sorry, but that was overdue. We once agreed that I wouldn't lend a hand when it comes to you. But the spectacle was indescribable!!"

He kissed her until she couldn't breathe anymore.
Tracy just replied „it really was"

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back