• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard Tickling vs Soft Tickling ...

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
Okay so I'm going to put it out there and see what others think or feel ...

Okay I'll start:
I personally love the soft torment tickling. The light tickles on the toes, under the toes DRIVES ME WILD but then again I'm sure it does everyone else. Light tickling then a little harder yeah that would so do it. It's the same for my knee caps and behind the knees OMFG it's clearly a love hate and I can't control my laughter in that area either. Upper body I can so see hard tickling on the ribs and sides absolutely ...

Oh the neck is very ticklish and I just found that out! LOL

JJ

I think both works though I love the reaction on a lee when you hit the right spot with a light tickle. Only thing I do not get some of these producers will only Tickle so hard like with a brush that make tickle for a second but I cannot see it tickling long over time. Then again I am a LER not a lee

For the most part I prefer tickling hard, mainly because I love tickling and I get really into it so hard tickling just happens for the most part, especially the belly.. however the back.. I like to tickle lightly.. it's fun when you move your finger around someone's back and they just wiggle in their seat. That's pretty awesome.. and well I guess the neck and feet I do both, hard and soft... of course with the feet, when I say hard, I mean quick, fast movements.. but I don't tickle feet that much... knee caps I guess I usually go soft, and behind the knees.. but that part right above the knees that makes people go crazy, I usually squeeze that hard.. But it mostly depends on the lee, if she don't really get tickled when you tickle hard, then I'll go soft.. and it's not that big a deal... I just go hard with like belly and thighs because my love for tickling and my passion for it and how fun it is usually gets me excited so that happens..

I like it rough and I love it when I wake-up the next day covered in small bruises.

I'm kind of mixed on both. Soft tickles in some areas, hard in others.

When I'm with someone I'm attracted to, I prefer soft tickles. Gentle scratching under my shirt/shorts, trapped between the clothes and my skin. It drives me nuts to have that hidden playful torture wiggling against me. I become a wiggly, seductively giggly mess.

When I'm with friends, they tend to tickle me with quick claws on my sides, waist and inner thighs. That gets the more guttural throaty panicked laughter they find hilarious. :)

My feet aren't as ticklish anymore on the soles but soft tickling still makes me smile a little and feels OH so good. Under my toes gets me to crinkle my nose and bite my lip and wiggle them a bit but not pull away. Oddly enough though, the tops of my feet and ankles will still jerk in slight protest and get a decent giggle outta me.

Overall, soft. But wouldn't mind doing some hard every now and then.

Nothing better than some giant hands wrapping around your rib cage and digging in.

Nothing better than some giant hands wrapping around your rib cage and digging in.

lol! Made me chuckle.

Just how big are we talking here, chicago? Like... freak show big? Maybe like those foam hands that used to be popular with sports fans - something like that? :p

Lol the bigger the better. My favorite are attached to a 6'5" rhinoceros

I agree that's so ticklish but on my feet I do love the little tickles too

Soft tickles for the good girls.
Hard tickles for the naughty girls.

Both bound or stocked, of course!

I'm feeling very aggressive right now so I'm going to answer as a LER: HARD with the reaction to match my intensity. I want you to go to that subspace place that people talk about if such a place exists.

I hate being tickled hard. It hurts! I like tickling because its soft and tingly and makes me feel giddy. Hard tickles make me feel like my bones are gonna break and that I'll be black and blue for days. Soft tickles are much more torturous anyway

To each their own, soft tickles are either relaxing or they feel like bugs to me. But I like the intense reactions caused by rough ticklin

I like hard tickling. Come from behind my victim and squeeze her hip bones or dig in into her ribs...It's kind of like playing harmonica made out of dough. Yum. :)

For me, it all depends on the ler and what she does with it. Soft tickles are usually easier to find, especially with nails. For hard tickles, there's nothing worse than being dug into on a spot that doesn't quite tickle enough. The pressure will hurt and drown out any tickles. That said, if she takes the time and knows how to find it and *then* digs in, that for me is what it's all about. Pain at that point is just spice. So I'd have to say I like the hard stuff more.

I'd have to say my favorite is when a ler starts with hard squeezing/poking type tickling to get me warmed up and begging and then switches to soft. I like the mindfuck of being sensitized and desperate enough after all that hard tickling, that all it takes is one teasing finger to make me beg. Especially when my ler makes fun of me for it.

Depends on area that is tickled really. Hard ticking can be quite effective on ribs and belly parts. I've seen someone being quite sensitive to hard tickling on knee areas too. Also hard tickling is more suitable to break the lee faster and to add more intensity instantly. But, some lees can get used to this kind of tickling, so you have to combine cleverly.

Soft tickling on the other hand is much harder to get used to as a lee, but intensity is lower and tickler should be more patient. But, hitting the right spots can become quite maddening if tickler doesn't stop.

I assume combining both styles is usually best way to tickle, unless someone is really not ticklish on certain style and on certain parts.

Hard.

As in 'I haven't been able to breathe for ten minutes, I'm soaked in sweat, my head hurts, every muscle is sore, I can't even think anymore and we've only just started.'

Some people like it when it's stop and go, soft and hard.
I like it when they just go. And go. And go. And go.

I'm a tense dude.
It takes a little work for me to get past the unintentional locking up and trying to fight it.
Once you're past that? Once that wall is down?
Wreck me.
And ignore anything I say about it unless I safe.

Seriously. Make me cry.

I'm a fairly gentle ler, but I'm a brutal lee.

Either one drives me right into fits of thrashing giggles, and at that point I don't have the presence of mind to assess what kind of tickles are being inflicted on me...

Definitely soft one and as a that really exiting to give soft tickles and push someone in that way to extreme limits ! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back