• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man: Cheer Up (F/M with brief M/F)

TheCoffeeGirl

The well-meaning Jack Daniels makes a mistake and gets scolded by his moody wife, Lulu, who then feels guilty and wants to cheer him up. In the movie, Jack and Lulu are played by Big John Studd (major crush) and Vanessa Williams, respectively.

_ _ _ _ _ _

If there was one thing Lulu hated more than anything else in the world, it was housework. She hated laundry. She hated vacuuming. She hated mopping. She hated doing dishes. She often told her husband Jack that they needed a maid, but money was tight at the moment, and they couldn’t afford a maid.

Today, she was mopping the kitchen floor and loathing every minute of it. She begrudgingly pushed that wet, heavy mop around the tiled kitchen floor until it was shiny and clean. She wore a bandana head scarf, a pink blouse, and dark blue jeans.

Once Lulu finished cleaning the floor, she breathed a sigh of relief. She then brought the mop to the sink to rinse it out.

Then Jack came into the house and walked across the kitchen in his dirty boots, leaving muddy footprints all over the floor.

When Lulu turned around, she gasped in horror.

“Look what you’ve done!” she shouted at him. “You just ruined my clean floor!”

Jack looked down and realized what he had done. He quickly removed his boots to avoid making any more mess.

“I’m sorry, baby,” he said.

Lulu was angry. She looked around at the dirtied floor. “Well, I’m not cleaning this up.”

Jack frowned. It worried him to see Lulu upset.

“Sorry,” he apologized again.

She threw the mop at Jack. “You clean it up! And be quick about it.”

Jack obeyed. No questions asked. They both knew who wore the pants in the family…and it wasn’t Jack.

He immediately got to work cleaning the floor.

After he finished mopping, Jack went to the living room and sat on the couch with his hands folded in his lap. He just sat in silence and stared down at his hands, feeling badly about himself.

Once Lulu had cooled off, she came over and sat on the couch beside Jack.

They sat in silence for a minute.

“Oh, Jack, don’t feel bad,” Lulu said, soothingly. “I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

Jack glanced at her with humble eyes. “So, you’re not mad at me anymore?”

A smile appeared on Lulu’s face. “I could never stay mad at you…you big lug.”

Jack was relieved to hear that, but Lulu could tell that he was still feeling down.

She cocked her head, giving him a playful look. She poked his cheek.

“Show me a smile,” she ordered.

He looked at his wife and gave her a small smile without showing his teeth.

“Come on, you can do better than that!”

She slipped her hand under his shirt and tickled his belly to make him laugh.

“That’s better,” Lulu chuckled.

Jack blushed and shyly lowered his head, now smiling big and genuine. His wife loved to take advantage of his ticklishness. She would always cheer him up that way.

“I’m sorry,” she said, patting his knee. “I shouldn’t have lost my temper.”

Jack wrapped his large arm around his wife and pulled her close, giving her a gentle kiss on the head.

Lulu was pleased to see that he was feeling better, but she wasn’t convinced that he was feeling completely better. He needed more cheering up, and she knew just what to do.

She glanced down at his feet. He was wearing white socks.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” Lulu said.

Jack got excited, believing that they were going to have sex. Lulu could tell that was what he thought, and she did want to have sex…but she had other plans first.

When they got to the bedroom, Lulu ordered Jack to lay on the bed.

“Lay with your hands and feet at the four corners of the bed,” she instructed.

Now Jack was nervous and suspicious, but he obeyed. He laid down on the bed so that his wife could tie him up.

Lulu put soft pillows under his head to make him comfortable. Then she went to the closet and brought out a large bag and put the bag on the nightstand. She took out some strong ropes and tied Jack’s wrists and ankles to the bed posts.

Then Lulu stood back and admired her work. She had tied him up securely, and he was completely at her mercy, unable to defend himself.

Jack was wearing a sleeveless shirt that left his armpits helplessly exposed and easy to tickle.

“Perfect,” Lulu said with an evil smile.

She sat on the bed, ready to tickle him under the arms.

Now extremely nervous, Jack began to struggle against his bondage, but he couldn’t get free. He was helpless and had no choice but to endure the tickle treatment. He whimpered a bit.

“Don’t be nervous,” she said kindly.

Jack knew exactly what was going to happen, and he was already giggling even before she touched him. He tensed up, trying to prepare himself for the tickles.

“This will cheer you up,” she reassured him.

Then Lulu began tickling Jack, and he immediately burst into laughter.

Her fingers were like spiders as she scratched Jack’s sweaty, fuzzy armpits.

“Coochie coochie coo,” she said in a baby voice.

Jack tried to beg for mercy, but he could barely get the words out because he was laughing so hard.

He squirmed and struggled but could not escape. His hands were tied high above his head, so there was no way to protect his armpits.

She tickled him for fifteen seconds and then stopped. He caught his breath.

After a short break, Lulu’s devilish fingers dug back into his armpits, viciously tickling him again. His armpits were huge and wide…so much room to tickle.

She was enjoying every second of this, but she stopped again after only fifteen seconds. She allowed him a minute to catch his breath and relax a bit.

Then Lulu reached into her bag and took out a long turkey feather.

She smiled evilly and started running the feather along his armpit, causing him to squeal adorably and burst into laughter all over again. Lulu laughed along with him. This was so much fun!

The tip of the feather stroking his armpit was unbearable! Jack threw his head back as he howled with hysterical laughter, trying desperately to pull his arms down.

“Such a ticklish big guy,” Lulu cooed at him.

The bed bounced up and down as Jack squirmed about, fighting to escape from the horrible feather. He pleaded for her to stop, and she did…but only for a moment.

Then she teasingly let the feather tickle his nose before moving on to his other armpit.

As his armpits were tickled, Jack’s face turned bright red from laughing so hard.

Lulu gave him frequent breaks between tickles. She knew that if she tickled him too intensely for too long he would start to cry, and she didn’t want that to happen. She wanted to cheer him up – not torture him.

Soon, it was time for another break.

While he regained his breath, Lulu tickled his nose with the feather again which made him sneeze. She chuckled.

“I’m going to tickle your feet now,” Lulu said cheerily.

With that, she went to Jack’s feet and started tugging at his white socks.

“These socks need to go,” she said.

Jack whimpered. “Oh, please, let me keep them on! Please, honey?”

Lulu just laughed. “I don’t think so…”

She removed Jack’s socks one by one. He cringed and blushed as his bare feet were exposed to his devilish wife. His toes wiggled nervously.

“There are those piggies,” she chuckled, playfully tweaking his big toe.

Jack nervously watched her as she teased and toyed with him. He took a deep breath and tried to prepare himself for the tickles that were coming.

Lulu smiled and began tickling his bare foot, scratching all over the bottom and between his toes.

Jack burst out laughing. His frantic squirming and bucking caused the entire bed to shake. He couldn’t stand to be tickled on his feet, and he pleaded for mercy.

Fortunately for him, the tickling stopped after only ten seconds.

Jack was grateful for the breaks that his wife granted him, but the breaks never lasted long. The feet tickling resumed and with great vigor.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Lulu sang as her nails scraped up and down the soles of his feet.

He screamed with laughter, throwing his head back and squirming desperately on the bed. He struggled against his restraints, but not even his immense physical strength was enough to break the thick ropes.

“Your feet are so big and cute. I love tickling them!” She let out an evil laugh.

Then she started counting his toes.

“One…two…three…four…five,” Her finger poked each toe as she counted it.

The toe counting was simply a cute way to give him a short break, but at the same time, have some fun playing with his feet.

After counting all ten toes, she went back to tickling the bottoms of his feet.

Then she grabbed the feather and used it to lightly tickle his pinky toes. The feather was just barely touching and yet caused him to squeal in ticklish agony. This sweet guy was just too ticklish for his own good!

“Aww, aren’t you cute,” Lulu cooed at him.

His laughs and giggles were just the most adorable sounds in the world to Lulu. It was clear that he was cheered up, but she wasn’t quite done yet.

Time for another break.

While he caught his breath, Lulu came up with another devious idea.

She reached into her makeup kit and took out two brushes with incredibly soft bristles. She began to slowly run the brushes down the soles of his feet.

Of course, the soft brushes tormented Jack’s extremely ticklish feet. He laughed and laughed and laughed, desperately begged for mercy, and Lulu granted him another break.

When Lulu was finally done tickle torturing his feet, she put away the tools and promised her husband that he could now relax.

“Alright, Jack…I think you’re cheered up enough.”

She kissed the bottom of his foot. Then she kissed his toes. The kisses tickled and made him giggle.

“I think somebody is feeling better, yes?”

Jack nodded. A big, goofy smile was spread across his face. He was worn out from the tickling, but he did feel much happier. He had completely forgotten about being yelled at earlier.

“Sweetie?” he said softly. “Could you…”

He blushed deeply and bit his lip.

“What, Jack? Speak up,” she ordered.

“Could you rub my tummy?” he asked.

Lulu looked at him curiously.

“That would help me relax,” he explained.

Lulu rolled her eyes and smiled at him. “Oh, alright!”

She laid her hand on Jack’s big belly and started to rub it gently. He smiled peacefully and closed his eyes, taking steady breaths as he enjoyed the relaxing treatment.

Lulu rubbed his belly for a few minutes, and she could see that Jack was now calm and relaxed. Then she smiled evilly and tickled his belly, causing him to burst out laughing.

“You big baby,” she teased.

With a warm smile, Lulu gently touched his cheek and stroked his blonde hair.

“You really like being tickled, don’t you?” she said.

He smiled bashfully. “Well…yeah. I do like it.”

“Who is the handsomest, sweetest, and most ticklish man in the world?”

Jack blushed a deep red and slightly rolled his eyes. “Me?”

“Correct.” She gave his foot one last tickle before untying his ankles.

Then she untied his wrists from the bed posts but not before giving his armpit another little tickle with her finger.

Jack laughed and giggled and squirmed.

“Honey, please!” he whined. “You’ve tickled me enough for today!”

Lulu laughed. She just had to get in some final tickles before letting him go.

“I do this because I love you,” Lulu told him, sincerely.

She really did love her husband. She loved him from the top of his handsome honey blonde head to the tips of his ticklish toes.

“I love you too, baby,” Jack said, gently kissing her forehead.

They nestled against each other on the bed, savoring a peaceful moment of cuddling.

Lulu then stood up and started to undress. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. She removed her shoes and then pulled down her jeans and kicked them off.

Jack smirked as he watched her strip down to bra and panties.

After discarding her clothing, she climbed back onto the bed, wearing only a black lace bra and matching panties. She wanted to have sex, and Jack wanted that, too…but he had other plans first.

He grabbed her ankle and wiggled his fingers on the sole of her foot.

“Don’t you dare tickle me!” she giggled.

Now it was Jack’s turn to smile evilly. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her down on the bed, holding her arms above her head. She struggled a bit, but Jack held her down with ease, and he gazed into her huge blue eyes.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she demanded.

“I’m going to teach you some manners, little lady!” Jack chuckled.

Then Lulu’s laughter filled the room as Jack buried his mouth into her armpit and blew, making a raspberry noise.

The happy couple spent the rest of the day enjoying these tender and precious moments together. There was no more talk of negative things. No more harsh words spoken.

What had started out as a rotten day had turned into a great day full of love, forgiveness, and fun.

The End

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back