• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harley Quinn: Trick or Tickle Part 1 (Batgirl) (F/*F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Harley Quinn: Trick or Tickle Part 1 (Batgirl)
by MrObscura101

“Sigh… what a beautiful night…” Harley Quinn thought glumly to herself as she sat in the park and looked up to the large moon, it was Halloween in Gotham and she had spent weeks planning activities for her and The Joker to enjoy the holiday by pranking Gotham City, however a week ago he had announced he was doing a team up with Scarecrow to poison all the candy in the Gotham candy factory only to be caught by Batman leaving her alone for the holidays

“I wish I could have some fun tonight…” she moped as she then saw a falling star… which suddenly seemed to get closer!
“Jeeez!!!!!” Harley screamed as she dived out the way and a small meteor landed on the ground. Harley peered into the shallow crater and saw a large rock which slowly cracked open
“What the…?” she gasped as a pink and black goo like substance slithered out

“HEY!” she then screamed as it suddenly leapt up and grabbed her arm! She tried pulling it off, but it stuck to her red and black jester costume and refused to budge
“Sshhh… don’t be afraid…” a soothing female voice then said
“Wait… are you… talking?” Harley said in shock
“Yes… my name is Giggles…”
“What do you want?” Harley asked
“To spread laughter across the world!” it said as suddenly dozens of tendrils grew from the blob and began tickling Harley!

“HAHAAAA HAAAA CHHAAAAHHHTT IIHHTT OOHUUTT!!!!!” Harley protested as she tried even harder to pull the strange creature off her, but it managed to remain stuck on her costume as more tentacles appeared to tickle her
“HAHAHAHHA NNOOHHOO STTHHAHAPP!!!!” Harley begged as she collapsed to the floor and curled up in a defensive ball which did little to help

After a while the creature stopped leaving Harley gasping for air
“Hmm interesting…” Giggles then said “I sense that you and I share a similar purpose…”
“Whhaatt??” Harley replied, trying to catch her breath
“You wish to spread mirth across this city…perhaps we could work together…”
“What do you mean?”
“I am a Symbiote… we can combine our strengths to help each other…”
“If it means I don’t get tickled anymore I’m in!” Harley grinned, realizing she could have some Halloween fun
“Excellent!” Giggles said gleefully as she began expanding and enveloping Harley’s body

Harley now felt incredibly powerful as Giggles reworked the red parts of her costume to its own pink hue and two black tendrils appeared on Harley’s forearms with two larger ones growing out of her back
“Well partner, let’s go spread some laughter… and I know just who to get first!” Harley grinned as they swung from a lamppost into the night…

Several miles away Batgirl had just finished knocking out several thugs from breaking into a jewelry store, standing proudly in her black bodysuit with yellow gloves and boots
“Just rest up and the police will be here soon” she said after tying off a rope to secure them to a streetlight
“Now then, let’s see who else needs heeeelp!!!!” she started to say, only for a thick black tentacle to suddenly wrap around her waist and pull her upwards!

“Whoooahhh!!!!!” Batgirl cried as she was lifted a dozen stories straight up until she was pulled through a broken window and landed on one of the upper floors
“Ow…” she muttered before jumping up to get her bearings, the building was abandoned and she seemed to be alone, but she knew this wasn’t the case
“Ok show yourself!” she shouted before throwing a flash cap on the floor to illuminate her immediate area but there was nothing

Batgirl continued carefully moving about when suddenly several thick tentacles burst through the floor and began attacking her
“GET BACK!” she ordered, punching and kicking at them but it had no effect so she started throwing batarang’s but the tentacles simply engulfed them
“Ok time to go!” she thought as she made a tactful retreat to the broken window but one of the tentacles snagged her ankle

“LET GO!!!” she demanded while pulling her leg, but the tentacle had a vicelike grip! She then saw even more tentacles growing out of it which moved towards her leg, some even starting to weave their way into the top of her knee-high boot. Batgirl had no choice but to release the catch and discard her boot to free herself, exposing her white sock

Now free Batgirl ran despite only having one boot, hoping she was fast enough to reach the window where she could summon help to fight this thing, she was only a few steps away when…
“GAHHH!!!!” she cried as another tentacle sprang forth from the floorboards and wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her sides and pulling her back into the center of the building

Despite her best efforts Batgirl couldn’t break free as more and more tentacles quickly ensnared her and dragged her along until she reached what looked like a large cocoon in the rooms center, she tensed up as she was forcibly made to stand and face it as it started to open…

“HIYA BATSY!!!” Harley grinned loudly as she emerged
“HARLEY?!” she gasped in shock “WHAT THE HELL?”
“How do ya like my new look?” she said proudly as she climbed out and showed off the alien substance that covered her body and had morphed into a living costume that shined like some kind of latex bodysuit
“WHAT…?” was all Batgirl could say as she tried to process the situation
“This is my new partner, she and I are gonna be having a lot of fun with Gotham,” her eyes then narrowed wickedly “Starting with you!”

Batgirl tried her best to fight as the tentacles began pulling at her body until she was held out vertically with her arms and legs stretched out
“You won’t be needing this!” Harley chuckled as some smaller tentacles weaved around her utility belt and pulled it off before handing it to Harley
“Or that!” she added, looking at Batgirls remaining boot

“NO! GET AWAY!!!” Batgirl shouted as she fought to escape the multitude of tentacles as they pried off her boot and handed it to Harley who held it up along with her other boot the creature had pulled off her a short while ago
“These oughta be collectible!” she grinned, showing a row of sharp teeth in a menacing smile
“Ok partner, let’s get her ready!”

Batgirl fought as best she could as the tentacles then forced her to the floor and the viscous substance spread out like an oil slick, she found herself trapped within it as if she were stuck on a sheet of flypaper and despite her efforts she couldn’t move. Harley watched her struggling before a tendril appeared at her back which grabbed an overhead support beam and lifted her into the air so she could hover herself inches above her prey

“Harley… listen to mhhhffffmfmmfm!!!!!!” Batgirl tried to say calmly, only to immediately jolt as Harley’s fingers suddenly reached out and dug into her ribs
“Gghhfff stthhhfff!!!!” Batgirl demanded through gritted teeth
“Aw don’t be grumpy!” Harley grinned maliciously

Batgirl strained to fight back but the bizarre creature bonded to Harley easily held her, then she saw to her horror several tentacles rising from the alien goo holding her to floor… and several more tendrils grow out of Harley’s sides
“NOOHOHOO!!!! WAHAHAHHAHAAIIITTT!!!!! HHAHAHAHHAHAA SSTHAHHAHAHAPP!!!!!” Batgirl let out a panicked cry as the horde of tendrils attacked all at once, digging into her underarms, sides, ribs, inner thighs and knees

Harley gleefully directed the tentacles to target all over Batgirl and randomly change the intensity of the tickling to keep Batgirl in a constant state of hysteria and disorientation
“HAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHRRLLEHHEHEYY STTAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!” Batgirl cried after only a few minutes
“Now now I’m a licensed professional and I believe it will be helpful for you to endure this kind of intensive therapy” Harley replied calmly
“HAHAHAHAAA YOOOUUHHRREE LLIICCHHEENENCEEE WAHAHAASS SSAHAHSSUUPPEEHHNNDDEEHHEEDD!!!!!” Batgirl wailed as the tentacles mercifully retracted and she could breathe again
“Details details….” Harley shrugged as she lowered herself down “Now how about we really get down to business”

Batgirl looked in horror as she realized that Harley was now right by her feet…
“HARLEY! LISTEN TO ME! That thing is controlling you!!!!” she cried
“No brat girl… it’s a partnership” Harley grinned as the symbiote opened showing Harley’s normal face grinning wickedly from within
“And we are gonna have a lot of fun together!”

Before Batgirl could say anything else Harley began tickling her feet, her socks offered little protection as the scurrying fingers attacked, each one sharpened to a point that tickled but wouldn’t hurt her
“HHHAAHHAARRLLLEEYYY PPHHLLEEAASEE!!!!!” she wailed as the digits raked up and down her soles
“Begging already? We’ve barely begun!” Harley replied
“Yes… her laughter is enchanting… more!” Giggles added into Harley’s ear, encouraging her even further

Batgirl kicked wildly but the Symbiote continued to hold her firmly, then some more tentacles sprouted from the oil slick and ensnared her legs, tightly wrapping around her knees and ankles to hold them still
“GEHEHHEHET OOHHHFF!!!!” she demanded but was ignored
“You know brat girl, you’re sure laughing a lot… I wonder how you’ll do without these precious little socks…” Harley then said with a devious smirk

“NNOHOHOO!!!!!” Batgirl cried as Harley’s fingers morphed into tentacles to begin pulling then off, she furiously kicked her feet around hoping to stop them but it was impossible to escape the horde as they kept on pulling away, quickly exposing more and more of her feet until…
“YAY!” Harley grinned like a rambunctious child as she held up the socks and threw them next to Batgirl’s discarded boots and belt

“Now let’s get a good look…” Harley and the Symbiote grinned as the tentacles forced Batgirl’s legs up at an angle, holding her thighs, knees and ankles in place as Harley stood up fully until her feet were at Harley’s eye level, soft size 7s with high arches and deep blue nail polish
“Someone’s had a pedicure I see… looking to entice someone?” she then asked, causing Batgirl to blush, she had gotten a pedicure to show off to Nightwing on their next date, but was now regretting it!
“None of your business!” she then snapped back
“Oh well, if you don’t wanna talk… just laugh!” Harley shrugged

Batgirl screamed as the clawed fingers raked down her soles once more, only this time joined by dozens of the symbiotes tentacles to
“NNHOOHOHOOO NOOOHHTT AGAHAHAHIINN!!!!!” she screamed, straining to pull her legs away
“Aw look at you squirm!” Harley and Giggles said in unison as Batgirls toes scrunched open and closed while her soles flexed around as much as possible
“Let’s keep you nice and still…” they then added, as the tentacles around her legs split off into more tentacles and began wrapping around her toes, pulling them taunt and unable to move out of Harley’s reach

“NOOHOOOO!!! LLEHHTT GOOHOO!!!!” Batgirl pleaded as her now immobile feet were descended upon by the clawed fingers and writhing tentacles tickling with gleeful abandon at every conceivable spot!
“HAHHAHAHAHAA NOOHOOO!!!! IIHHH CAHAHAHNNNTT BREAATTHHEE!!!!!” She cried but Harley kept going!

Batgirl then shrieked as from Harley’s mouth an elongated, prehensile tongue emerged and moved towards her left foot
“GGAHAHHAHAHAHHAAADD STTAHAHHAHAPPP!!!!!! PPHHLLEEAASSEE!!!!!” Batgirl screamed at the top of her lungs as the alien tongue slowly slurped and licked away at her defenceless foot, moving against the arch and instep before working against each toe before moving onto the other foot as the rest of the tentacles resumed at tickling the rest of her helpless body all at once

“Yes… delicious…” Giggles said hungrily, wanting to extract every morsel of Batgirl’s laughter
“IIHHHH CCAHHAHHNNNTTT BBRREAHHAHTTEE!!!!!” Batgirl pleaded, her face now as bright red as her hair until she simply couldn’t handle anymore and passed out, the tentacles still poking at her body for a few moments more making her body twitch about in response
“Aw looks like we overdid it!” Harley said glumly
“A shame…” Giggles added “She was a perfect feast, but we’ll have to wait until she regains consciousness…”

The symbiote holding Batgirl to the floor then enveloped her entire body leaving only her head exposed, a tentacle reached out to the rafters pulling her up and leaving her hanging there like a cocoon as one final tentacle wrapped around her mouth to gag her
“She’ll be out for hours… but don’t worry I know just the person who we can play with in the meantime” Harley then said
“Oh?” Giggles said intrigued
“Tell me partner… do you have cats on your planet?” Harley grinned wickedly as they jumped out the window and headed off into the night for their next target…

To be continued?

Awesome Story! You should definitely do a part 2 if you're up for it! Super creative and descriptive!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back