• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harmony Concepts for you old schoolers

Rage

TMF Master
Harmony Concepts is apparently selling downloadable clips. So I figured I would post a link to their page http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/tickling/page1.htm. 5 bucks a pop. They are also taking requests as far as what older movies you'd like to see put in downloadable format. As far as I can see the classics are there. Ten Handed Tickle Team, Ticklish Interrogation, Tau Kappa Ticklers. Ticklish Snoop is not up, but I am going to shoot them an email and see what they can do. They update weekly so lets see if we can get them to post more tickling clips. [email protected]

As usual, Harmony does a half-assed job of setting up this site. Wrong pics for the titles. No descriptions. I hate supporting them because they, like FM Concepts, are hacks and couldn't care less about the fetish

You are the man Rage, thanks for the info. I've been wanting them to make their clips available for download for awhile. And Snoop was the first thing that came to my mind, but I see that you got that handled.

Rage, do you or anyone else know if this pic is their work? I've always wanted to see the video of this.

As usual, Harmony does a half-assed job of setting up this site. Wrong pics for the titles. No descriptions. I hate supporting them because they, like FM Concepts, are hacks and couldn't care less about the fetish

Very true. I was always under the impression they cared more about money than the community.

I understand they are a business venture and all, but still at least pretend like you give a fuck.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back