• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever heard of Celtic Woman?

Sounds intresting.Do you like Mannheim Steamroller?They do incredible Christmas music.

yes. they were on PBS last saturday doing their winter concert. and just fyi the woman playing the fiddle is also in the lord of the dance. there are 2 parts that show her and another woman both playing together. they were amazing. if you go to amazon they have the dvd of their winter concert.

it really was a great performance.

We first heard of the Celtic Women early last year after seeing one of their PBS concerts. Enjoyed their unique harmonies and actually saw them live in March of 2006 with The Venrays. Great show and in true fashion.....as I was getting up to grab a beer, Ray stopped to tell me about the violinest Mairead when she came out to do a solo.

His words......."She took of her shoes!

So I stuck around to see this cute, blonde, barefoot gal wail away on the violin.

Thanks, Ray!;)

Drew

I love Celtic Woman. Have been listening to them for just over a year now. Had to miss them last March at Radio City but hope to make it this year.

Oh, and they're not just Christmas music. In fact, most of the time they perform Celtic music.

Yes I too saw them on that PBS special. They are indeed very talented !!

We discovered them a couple of years ago on one of those endless fund drives on PBS. Both my wife and I loved the performance, and bought the CD. Fast forward about a year and a half, my wife plays the CD for our son, and he's just lovin' it; he's singing his feet in the car seat, tapping along to the rythym. So a couple of weeks ago I got the DVD of their first concert (the one we saw on PBS). He loves it! He'll stand there and bounce along, jump up and down. And he particularly likes the redhead. My boy; twenty months old and he loves the ladies.

I just heard a Christmas album by the all-female Irish sinigng group, Celtic Woman. All I can say is.....WOW.

These women are incredible. They have the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. I strongly suggest you check them out, if you like Christmas music. you will not regret it.

(You can find clips of them on Youtube. Check out "Ding Dong Merrily on High". The one playing the fiddle is amazing.) ;)

I've been a fan of them for years now :) I must agree with you, they are incredible!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back