• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever tickled a Librarian?

ScottTickle888

TMF Regular
Good Evening everyone. I was recently down at my local library and there is one librarian in particular i've always fantasized about being tickle tortured. Does anyone on here have any stories of tickle torturing a librarian in real life? Maybe your wife, girlfriend or partner is a librarian and you've given them a workout :) Do share!

Good news: my wife is a hot librarian.

Bad news: she's far more likely to tickle the crap out of me than vice versa...

Well, my friend likes to take my glasses off and put them on and pretend that she's a librarian/geek. I have tickled her a few times while she's done this before.

I have an ex who was a librarian. I loved when she came by right after work in her button up shirt, glasses, skirt and nylons... to tickler her in them of course.

Sure I have...in my erotic fantasies. Real Life? I haven't seen too many good looking Librarians around these parts. Usually they are as old as dirt and about as tempting to tickle as kissing a cactus

That's funny; the other librarians from my wife's work that we socialize with are all under 30, are 98% female, and more than half of them are empirically cute. Have never witnessed any of them getting tickled, but my wife has occasionally endeavored to coax some of them into helping her tickle me, with varying degrees of success.

Yes, my ex wife was a librarian in the Seattle Library system for a couple of years, but I never saw it as tickling a librarian. I was tickling her before she got the job. And no, she didn't wear glasses either to further the stereotype.

Good news: my wife is a hot librarian.

Bad news: she's far more likely to tickle the crap out of me than vice versa...

I think I would have rated that as 'Even better news' than 'Bad News'. Regardless if its you tickling her or her tickling you.

Say, this question isn't related to the release of TMJ's The Tickler's Library there on the left hand panel, is it? Or is that just a coincidence?

Attachments

• db_TTL01_thumb.jpg
    db_TTL01_thumb.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 79
I wear glasses sometimes, and have been tickled to the point where I'm unaware that they've come off, lol. I think being tickled in a library would be sweet torture! I can only imagine being in the library, pencil skirt, stockings, heels, button up shirt, and sweater...and to be tickled in a quiet establishment like a library...or even the reading section of a Barnes & Noble! OMG! Unbearable! :omg:Oh, to be squirming and giggling, and HAVE to be quiet?! idk...I'm giggling to myself now just thinking about it!

this sounds like it is about tickling someone dressed as the classical image of the female librarian - glasses, long sleeved starched white blouse buttoned all the way up, conservative skirt below the knees, nylons (nothing suggestive) and "practical" low heeled plain shoes, hair pulled back, maybe with a plain business-like jacket over her blouse. And she is prim and proper. And naturally, extremely ticklish and once the tickling starts she tries to maintain but quickly dissolves into uncontrollable laughter and squirming.
Put this in the list of tickle fantasies along with cheer leaders, Moms-I'd-Love-to-Tickle, haughty female bosses, sexy sorority coeds, women in uniform, and....well I am sure there are many more and I haven't even touched on the male entries into this tickle fantasy land.
If you look on Amazon, you can even find a Kindle ready tale about The Ticklish Librarian, part of an apparent series titled Tickling Tales of which this is #1, though I've never found other titles in the series. It is a graphic sort of story.

I tickled a librarian once, and she 'threw the book at me' :D

I have an ex who's a librarian. She actually rather enjoyed the whole tickling thing. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back