• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has anyone gone from not ticklish to ticklish?

leeboy said:
I don't know if this qualifies but it's a funny (and true) story. Years ago I was dating this girl who had the most UN-ticklish feet you could imagine. They were soft and beautiful and she loved having them rubbed and scratched but nothing tickled her at all. In fact tickling her feet would put her to sleep. Well one night we went out to a club to see an R rated hypnotist. He pulled her up on stage with a group of other people. He got her in some sort of trance and was holding a raggety Ann doll. He told her that the doll was her and everything he did to the doll she would feel. He said I'm going to tickle your feet and you've got really, really ticklish feet !! I said to mtself this isn't going to work and he's going to make a fool of himself.. Well he started tickling the dolls feet and my girlfriend fell off the chair laughing, rolling around hysterical !! I had NEVER heard her laugh like that ! When we got home she said she remembered everything, was fully aware of what was going on and knew she wasn't ticklish but she said she actually felt it tickling and couldn't stop laughing. So I thckled her feet myself.....Nothing.
Do you hate the fact that there not ticklish?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back