• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone had any true experiences with pocket tickling before?

kiwi77

So, has anyone ever tickled someone by sticking their fingers/hand in someone's pocket before? Or, has someone ever had that done to them? If so, how did it go? Was it as intense as others make it out to be?

I posted about this before. Years ago back in 2002ish my then girlfriend Kate. I knew she was really ticklish on her sides from her girlfriend a telling me and b having started tickling Kate for myself lol. Me, Kate, her girlfriend and the boyfriend of the girlfriend went to the cinema to see the Matrix Reloaded, yes that is how long ago it was!
I digress anyway, I can't remember if I already knew about this or not, or I just discovered it there and then. But Kate as usual was being tickled by her girlfriend and was squirming and quietly giggling, I was annoyed because I wanted to hold my girlfriend. :D
Anyway........ the film started and between me and my girlfiend, we tickled her sides causing her to silently laugh and squirm. I remember putting my hand in her pocket and tickling her there, she started squirming around, it was definately really ticklish for her! I remember also saying to her girlfriend, hey watch this and then we both tickled Kate's pockets for a few minutes. :D

My ex did it to me a couple of times. Once inside she would scribble her nails against my thigh or pelvis. Made me flail quite a bit (I'm more of a squirmer than a laugher). The worst part was trying to wrestle her hands out of there without hurting her. Ah, the joys of tickle fights.

And then there were occasions where her hand would take a detour to play with my nether regions. Now that was evil in a whole different way.

Last edited:
That’s a first for me lol I didn’t even know that was a form, but I can see the logic…especially for someone with ticklish hips scheming against a certain person I know tickling them via pockets, would be away to do that, for sure

One night my wife-to-be was washing at the kitchen sink. She was wearing loose chinos. I quietly walked up behind her, slid my hands into her pockets and tickled. She burst into laughter and shrieked as she slid to the floor trying to escape. Very effective tickling.

My husband has done this often, putting his hands in my shorts and wiggling his fingers. I can't escape it, I'm laughing, writhing, as my legs are dancing up and down on the floor. It's very ticklish!!

ah! your husband is always evil to you, and its a pleasure to always hear your ticklish adventures with him! lol

So, has anyone ever tickled someone by sticking their fingers/hand in someone's pocket before? Or, has someone ever had that done to them? If so, how did it go? Was it as intense as others make it out to be?
OMG yes! Rachel has done this to me in public and social situations many times because she knows it drives me crazy. She will reach into my pocket and try to tickle Mr. Happy while I have to quietly (but blissfully) suffer. She pays for it dearly afterwards however… :devilish:

I just have to ask. Maybe it's a dumb question, maybe people will laugh. Are you talking about people sticking their hands in your literal pockets, like pants pockets and then tickling you? Or are you using the nickname for the part of the body around the pelvic region?

BTW, very strange name for a body part. Pockets. So weird.

I just have to ask. Maybe it's a dumb question, maybe people will laugh. Are you talking about people sticking their hands in your literal pockets, like pants pockets and then tickling you? Or are you using the nickname for the part of the body around the pelvic region?

BTW, very strange name for a body part. Pockets. So weird.
Hands in literal pockets.

The hip pockets actually is going to tickle along your hip bones that are under the flesh of your pelvis, and are right near your creases that make up your groin areas...This is a greatly ticklish line from low tummy to the top of yur hip bones where they end closer to the waist. if you have yur plays partner face up...low tummy and the hip lines exposed it a very ticklish line to explore...fingers tracing, plucking, 'nomming'. and very nice oiled up.
then for a special treat, you can turn the person over face down (increases ticklishness quite a bit). straddle their upper thighs and or rear...keepng them pinned down..reach under to those hip pocket and use your fingers there. ... but only if yu need the Lee to give up the combination to the family safe ! hee hee

Yes, my pelvis is extremely sensitive, and my husband likes to use my pockets to make me lose my composure when we are out and about. It's maddening.

I actually did this just recently! My super ticklish friend who moved away a few years ago was back in our country and we were hanging out. She was wearing black jean short-type pants where the pockets are hanging out the bottom, so I came from behind and put my hands in her pockets and started tickling the hell out of her hips/
thighs. She started hitting me after she was done squealing but it was well worth it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back