• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone tried this restraint before?

Haven't tried it but it looks like it would be great for keeping those smooth soles where they belong, if you'll please pardon my outside, layman's opinion.

I've never tried one but I would. It would be more fun/evil if it had cuffs for each toe :p

Not that specifically, but I've tried that position (?) by using rope. Works really well.

Ive used one before and it was a lot of fun and worked really well. I think One of the links in my sig has pics and videos from that session :)

Ive used one before and it was a lot of fun and worked really well. I think One of the links in my sig has pics and videos from that session :)

Looks like the toe restraints didn't do as well as they seem to with that one.

My partner and I have one. It works pretty well, and is comfortable for me.

Attachments

• restraints.jpg
    restraints.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 75
I've used it, it works like a charm when used in concert with other bondage, but it's a little overpriced in my opinion. You could get the same results by using criss-crossed yarn. I know, I know, it takes longer to set up, but I like playing with knots ;3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back