• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has exposing your fetish for feet/tickling ruined a good relationship?

piscean

Have you ever decided to open up about your foot or tickling fetish ruined or ended a good relationship? How and why?

Yeah, ooops!! My fault patrons.....I'm so sorry.....I'm still learning. I tried to delete this post and put it in the correct forum but I don't know how to delete it...HELP!!

If it was a "good" relationship to begin with, it wouldn't have been ruined when you opened up about your fetish.

I would have to say no. But I don't advertise it everywhere.

Well, if you can't advertise in your relationship, where else could you?

I also have to say no, never happened to me.

Because the term relationship is opaque? Do you tell your bros you have a raging tickling/foot fetish?

My bros? I don't think I have any of those, but my best friends know, and my Mom does. If I feel I can trust someone, I do tell them.

But I have to admit, I did think (as probably others here did too!) that in this case a love-relationship was meant!

At first, my significant other didn't really know what to make of it. He didn't call me out or say I was a weirdo or anything like that, he just didn't understand why it was such a big deal to me.

Luckily though, I was able to draw him into the fold ;) He enjoys it just as much as I now. So nope, aside from some early teasing, tickling has not ruined my relationships.

My previous girlfriends were interested at first, and frustrated by it later. It's lead me to think that I'd like my next girlfriend to have some kind of fetish, so that a) I know she'll empathize with having one, and b) so that I get a better first-person experience of what it's like to play opposite someone who has one.

There is really no point in telling friends or family. The conversation can be a stressful and awkward one and the person may treat you differently as a result, so why would you go through that with someone you don't have to? Family and friends aren't going to be the ones you experiment with or indulge with, significant others are.

That said, I've only told those I've dated and haven't had a problem yet.

PS. Why in hell would anyone tell their mom?

Because my Mom and I are like best friends and we also talk about sex! So why wouldn't I tell her? She certainly doesn't think of me any less now than she did before. :)

That's fine, but I find it odd that anyone would want to know about their parents sex life or tell their parents about their own sexual interests.

"Hey mom! I really like it when my boyfriend plays with my nipples while he's entering me from behind."

Not really something I can see being discussed at the old dinner table.

I personally always thought your Mom would be the person to go to if you have questions about sexuality or problems with it!

"Hey mom! I really like it when my boyfriend plays with my nipples while he's entering me from behind."

That is kind of a little too damn detailed.

And I personally don't just talk to my mother at the dinner table. We share really nice private moments.

Very insightful...thank you. I haven't gotten to the point of frustrating her....yet! After reading your reply I will be careful not to over indulge although she seems to enjoy the sensations! Here is some advice....date Pisces!! Every zodiac sign has an erogenous zone; for Pisces it's their feet!!

A few or our closest friends know we shoot clips and stuff but I don't think they know exactly how much we love it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back