• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has there ever been a meet up?

TLKishRedhead

TMF Regular
Just wondering of all the people in Airzona, has there ever been like a meet up? Like group going out for drinks getting to know each other? Doesn't have to be like a tickle meet up, girls and guys? Just thought I would ask, or see if I should even try to put something together.

Having run such events, no, there does not need to be a tickling event right away. One can host a "munch", a social event in a public location allowing for less formal groups. One can have a private room in a restaurant if one has the pull for such.

A gathering can be as informal as a house party, or more of a bondage club event, or even on the lines of a small convention.

If you're interested in getting the single folk out for something social, I suggest the munch. Start with a "traditional" burger munch at some good burger joint that can seat a dozen people. Grow it from there. Good fortunes to you!

Yeah, me an my BF just want to meet more people maybe find another female to play with. Figure if there was a lot us into the same thing should be fun.

It is. West Coast Gatherings were ever a blast. :) If you pick a spot and let folks know where to go and when, and give some indication of what to look for, a few will show the first time. The next time should get bigger until you have more than will easily fit that location. Something silly, like a toy or a little statue, is an easy visual indicator.

Used to. Long story, but the short of it is that folks moved or settled or both, and folks were more interested in taking over than growing what existed.

So now it's fragmented by folks who've now grown and settled.

It starts when someone makes a few friends locally, usually via a munch. They do the munch regularly, which draws out others. More importantly, it allows women (the more socially cautious of the genders) to see it's real, public and identifiable. Past that, if you have folks who like to play, you have a gathering. That amounts to a house party where booze is irrelevant (who wants to miss every detail of such an event?). Base it all on a strict rule of consent and safety and you have a recipe for what I did for decades.

And I'm not the only one. Nor the first (TickleChgo had an event in college, and we're near in age).

There's folk in your area that are quiet on this, or maybe aren't looking at this thread. Once you got things going there, it has the potential to grow. The two tricks are where to host a munch (burger joint with lots of open seating would be important, so you can sit out at the edge of it and still have seats around you) and where to host a gathering (you need a space where you can make noise, as 'lees are rather loud). A hotel or motel can suite if you can get a big enough space.

To find (more) people to attend a munch, don't just look here. I highly recommend FetLife.com...

I don't know anyone out here in AZ. who's into tickling. Hope that changes soon.

I've been wanting to meet up with some people in AZ, but never got around to organizing something.

I'm in Chandler, and I'd be interested in meeting up with some like minded folks.

Looks like there are quite a few people from az here. We can pick a place and see who shows up, maybe?

It would probably be a little awkaward at first, but at least we all share the same interests.

Keep in mind that you can pick an "interest" and meet under that guise - local sport, stock, travel interest, etc. There's ways to work around feeling exposed.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back