• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has this happened to anyone else (men)?

tklpkl

TMF Expert
Recently, while masturbating, as I was approaching climax, I had a sharp pain in my abdomen. It felt like my intestine wanted to burst though my abdomen, kind of like a hernia. It really sucked and it ruined my orgasm. This has happened a handful of times in the past. I mentioned it to my dr. and I tested negative for a hernia. I'm a 52 year old 215# male in reasonably good shape; I've been going to the gym on the reg for the past few months. This sucks in that when my wife and I play, part of it involves my wife putting me in 4 point restraint, masturbating me, then tickling me post orgasm. It would really suck for this to happen while tied up and has me second guessing myself and our sexplay. Advice or an explanation or theory would be welcome.
Thanks

First thing: You are 52. Time to get your prostate checked. If it is enlarged a bit, that can lead to a little pain as the pipes gear up to fire off a load. The prostate may be pinching your pipes.

Second: You've been hitting the gym... you may be experiencing abdominal muscle cramps brought on by clenching your abdominal wall pre-orgasm. Drink more water, get enough salt and electrolytes in your diet evenly throughout the day.

Stretch your core before settling down for a good masturbation session, with or without the wife.

Be aware the the abdomen is notorious for a phenomenon called referred pain; meaning, where you think you feel the pain, is actually being transmitted from somewhere else; ie: the spine, the pudendal nerve, sciatica, ...that pastrami and liverwurst sandwich with sauerkraut you ate too fast, etc. etc.

Advice: instead of trying to find medical help on a fetish forum, how about visiting a real doctor or a hospital? Do you really believe someone will give you a legitimate answer based just on "it felt like my intestine wanted to burst though my abdomen"?
Or you can just stop masturbating. I've heard it makes you blind...

Advice: instead of trying to find medical help on a fetish forum, how about visiting a real doctor or a hospital? Do you really believe someone will give you a legitimate answer based just on "it felt like my intestine wanted to burst though my abdomen"?
Or you can just stop masturbating. I've heard it makes you blind...

C.A.B offered some helpful words of wisdom that are mostly consistent with things doctors told my husband when he experienced abdominal pain. Generally speaking, TMF is a good place to seek helpful advice.

Might need to take it easy for awhile, swap places with ur wife, an u be the tickler for a few weeks.

Although this is an old post, I wanted to ask you, was it a sharp pain or a like a cramping where the ab muscles clenched together tightly like a fist? I workout as well, but I stopped doing abdominal exercises because I would get random spasms where my ab muscles would clench up like a tight fist and I wouldn't be able to move for a few minutes until the tension released. This has been a frequent occurrence whenever I start doing planks and crunches, so, I stopped doing them and the problem went away. I noticed you said you workout so I was wondering if it could be from that.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back