• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has this happened to anyone else?

big bill 77

Hi everyone!!! I have a question for everyone. I have always liked tickling but I always considered myself a ler and was actually afraid of the thought of being the lee and would never even consider it. Ever since I started to talk with people here I have gotten interested in maybe trying out the lee side of things. I'm not the most ticklish person in the world but still interested in trying it out. My question is has anyone else ever had a ''fear'' of being tickled but overcame it and now enjoy it?

When I was a kid, I was petrified of the thought of being helplessly tickled. I always was the tickler. Now that I would welcome trading places, I'm not ticklish enough for it to be worth the effort! :(

Story of my life... At first, all I wanted to do was tickle & always avoided getting tickled, even though so many girls gave me the "How would you like it if I tickled you?!" routine. But, a few years ago, my girlfriend actually followed through with that threat. Ever since then, I'm now a 50/50 switch...

i always thought i was a ler only but in the last year have developed a real enjoyment for being the lee. it's not easy for me to let go and relax, which i think is part of the excitement. really exploring my feelings about being the lee have only been an option with people i trust implicitly; knowing i was in good hands helped alleviate a lot of my anxiety and let me enjoy the aspects i wanted to without worrying about the balance of power.

thaaat's just me. totally feel you.

Yes i was always nervous about being tickled (ler) but i foolishly agreed to allow my lee the chance to tickle back, nothing happened for a long period, then much to my suprise she went for it and was very cruel and found the worst spots quite easy.
The teasing and suprise elements together with state of being helpless, and at the mercy of the weaker sex i found very enjoyable.But the tickling when it went on to the extremes very frightening.She didn't enjoy the ler role even though she excelled at it, so in some ways i very glad, in others not so.

I think a lotta guys are like that; nervous as hell about letting yourself be helpless & at her mercy. In my case, it was totally spontaneous; she just started tickling me while we were making out... it was very very erotic. It wasn't bad at first, so I told her to keep going... it was over after that, cuz as soon as she found a ticklish hot spot, she got that look in her eye & the tickling got really cruel really quick!

And the rest, they say . . . is history!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back