• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you customized?

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone!

Here's another one of my rare discussions... :super_hap

This is for those who are under the TT 2008 forum setting...

How many people have customized their profile?

I have...

I know Isabeau has...

and I know that TKLVR18 has....

I just want to know if there any members out there with customized profiles! :happy:

Don't be shy, show off your profile creativity!

:ggrin:

i have but mine might be a bit intense on the eyes...hmmm

I have, as FM said---black with purple accents. Bella's gonna kill me :D

~K

The Cramps - "I'm Customized"

Like a chance meeting of an umbrella. And a sewing machine in a black Impala. Mixin' metalflake with a jet propeller. This monotenous flywheel is the junk of life. This desire magnito...this is not a pipe. Prob'bly Picasso painted this pinstripes. I'm customized...like a crazy whim. I'm customized...I can do the swim. I'm customized...like a mag rim. I'm customized...with the deluxe trim. I'm customized...not your average Jim. Too much sex fizz in the love gasoline. One big wreckage from Bedictine. Who done wrought this package. I'll bet Einsteen. I'm customized...I'm moon equipped. I'm customized...got a hot tip. I'm customized...like a buggy whip. I'm customized...like some bad trip. I'm customized...I'm a rocket ship.
:paw:

Okay, actually, I'm not yet, but I do intend on it! :happy:

I'll have to make a point of popping around to all y'all's pages to get an idea of what's do'able. :happy:

i toned mine down a bit..fmiling approves..:)

I'm still tweaking mine. It's a nifty applet, anyway. :greenstar I like that the

Between writing a story saga, going to university, keeping social life high, programming a rpg game and maintaining two forums... well I don't think I can modify it in the closest future...

i did mine also, colors colors everywhere! muuwahaha!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back