• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever been tickled beyond your limit?

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
This could be purposely , upon request just to see how much you could actually endure or abusively where the tickler just ignored the safe word and continued mercilessly ? and did the experience kinda dull your desire to be tickled ?

I was once tickled after I had screamed the safeword, for like an extra 5 minutes and it was complete hell! .... Kinda loved it tho haha! It was interesting to know my limits :)

I never had limits to tickling lol. Would screaming, begging and trying to bite the person pushing me past my limits? lol I freak out so I guess my limits are pushed.

I've always wanted to be tickled way past what I could take, lol, but it just has'nt happened yet. :scared:

I have. It was 6 minutes because I'm a lightweight, but it happened.

When I reply to threads like this, I'm not even sure if I have a limit... I've never discovered it. I can imagine my limit being passing out through lack of oxygen but otherwise nope.

I've never been pushed past my limits. I think discovering what my limits are would be amazing.
That would just melt me. Completely. :bubbleheart:

Yep. I was drooling and slurring my words. I couldn't even laugh anymore. It sounded more like a weakend "ahh blahh blahhblahh blahhhhhh." I laugh about it now. It wasn't scary. Just pretty intense and I was too weak to even use the safety word. But I guess it was needless to say because I couldn't function anymore lmao because the LER stopped. Once the LEE is too tired to laugh and is drooling; its not fun anymore for either person. It didn't dull my desire. It dulled my voice.

Yep. I was drooling and slurring my words. I couldn't even laugh anymore. It sounded more like a weakend "ahh blahh blahhblahh blahhhhhh." I laugh about it now. It wasn't scary. Just pretty intense and I was too weak to even use the safety word. But I guess it was needless to say because I couldn't function anymore lmao because the LER stopped. Once the LEE is too tired to laugh and is drooling; its not fun anymore for either person. It didn't dull my desire. It dulled my voice.

Now see I would love for that to happen to me

this, pretty much. except i was also biting myself and crying and yelling in other languages.

Twice i have been pushed way out of my zone the worst was i imprompu suprise tickle session in a basement store room in the dark it was full of shelves and storage racks, no safe word, and i passed out, came round and off they went again once i was ok and the final humiliation was loseing control and peeing.

I was told and worked it out that it was 45 mins but it seemed in one way like 2 hours and yet in another way a lot less.

I never ever felt more tired and completely drained of engery and my throat was sore from laughter and screaming.

Its happened before yes..but i'm always testing my limits and she knows to go furthur and furthur past my breaking point when im in the mood to REALLY get it but good!..but then again im pretty much screwed if SHE'S in the mood to really make me suffer anyway..lol

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back