• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever had a guy ask if they could tickle your gal's feet?

jaketickle

TMF Poster
dont want to get a debate going about whether this is good or not good but for those who dont mind, have you ever had someone ask if they could tickle your wife's/significant other's feet? Its happened to me several times and has been a BIG turnon for us both--especially at the beach or a party with the heels off! Even better has been a wife thanking me for letting her hub do it to my wife because the other wife's feet werent ticklish or another one said they were too ticklish and so she was glad her hub/other had fun with my wife's feet. Stories please if this is your thing! Also, after a guy about half tickled my wife to death at a party, i had his wife thank me and asked if id mind if he did this to her "say once or twice a month?" WONDERFUL stuff!

Im not married so I couldn't answer your question, but if you are alright with it and so is your wife. I say more power to you. I have known some guys that are turned by watching another guy. As long as you feel safe I say go for it.

Close. It was another girl, not a man. My ex-girlfriend is really ticklish, so I was tickling her public (Iused to do that, rub her feet in public too), when this girl walks by. She was about 30, 31, 32, and asked if she could jump in. before i can say anything, she reaches over and tickles my ex on her sides. It was freakin' weird. I had never seen anything like this. My ex and her almost got into a fight over it though....

Well this isn't really asking but a few years ago a friend of ours, during a Pittsburgh-Cleveland football game walked by his downstairs bar where my wife had her feet propped up. He walked by her and asked if she was ticklish. He then tickled her feet and she didn't flinch. She told him that I knew where her sweet spot was on her feet. I told him if he was a Cleveland fan instead of a Steeler fan the results would be different. Anyways the Steelers kicked our arse and I went home and tickled my wife's feet. Had he tickled her toes the results would have been diferent!

jaketickle said:
...Also, after a guy about half tickled my wife to death at a party, i had his wife thank me and asked if id mind if he did this to her "say once or twice a month?" WONDERFUL stuff!

Details! Details! Give us details! :)

Regards,

TK

its happened LOTS to us!

as most women on here know, with your heels off at a fancy party the lers and footmen come out of the rafters and all corners! This is ESPECIALLY true for my wife who loves kicking off her heels at any function, including work. Guys willl always talk to her about her feet with her shoes off,complimenting her on her feet and polish, asking if she needs a massage and MANY ask her or me if she is ticklish. She has gotten tickled plenty. I just love when guys ask me if they can tickle her feet! And also LOVE when she rolls around laughing herself silly when i tell them "be my guest !" Let's hear MORE stories like this and is there anything specific youd all like to know from us!

Yea, that wouldn't bother me at all. I would love to see my girls feet tickled by someone else. I have seen her mom tickle them. One time she was laying on her couch, and her mom walked by and ran her finger across her sole. I thought that was hot!

I've always wanted to be the "outside" tickler. There are a few of my friends who are coupled up and I've wondered if they were ticklish. I did get up the nerve to ask my friend Chris if his girlfriend Amy (who I met before meeting him) was ticklish. I was walking past Amy's locker one day, and since she was putting stuff up her back was to me. When I walked past, I quickly tickles her side and she jumped slightly and turned around. I kept walking so she wouldnt see it was me, but of course she caught me. But when I saw the look on her face, she looked really upset. So I went over to Chris and asked " Is Amy mad at me?" and he said " No! Of course not! Why would she be?" and I told him what happend and he said " noooo....she's fine. She would've told me" then at that moment, my fairy godmother granted me some balls, and I asked " Is she even ticklish?" and he said " ohhhh yeah! She's ticklish" then my balls got bigger and I asked "Does she hate it by the way she looked at me?" and he said " No she doesnt hate it. She's fine with it. Dont worry, if she was mad at you, she would've said something to you or mentioned what you did to me." And that's it! I walked away happy as a Blue Bird. :D I'd FINALLY after 3 years of wondering found the answer to my question.

jaketickle said:
as most women on here know, with your heels off at a fancy party the lers and footmen come out of the rafters and all corners! This is ESPECIALLY true for my wife who loves kicking off her heels at any function, including work. Guys willl always talk to her about her feet with her shoes off,complimenting her on her feet and polish, asking if she needs a massage and MANY ask her or me if she is ticklish. She has gotten tickled plenty. I just love when guys ask me if they can tickle her feet! And also LOVE when she rolls around laughing herself silly when i tell them "be my guest !" Let's hear MORE stories like this and is there anything specific youd all like to know from us!

Some guys have all the luck :(. I have never had anything that blatant, at least on a regular basis. In terms of parties the following is the only one I have ever experienced in recent times...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=11762

I did have a girlfriend in high school who was foot tickled to hysteria at a New Years Eve party by two guys while she and I were in a "fight", posted here...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=24921&page=2&pp=15

Regards,

TK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back