• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever paid for tickling?

I can tell you I have paid, but it was more like a massage parlor and I paid her to let me play with her feet. This was about 5 years ago. I went in and had some nylons with me (new of course in the package), but kept them in my pocket until I was given a massage girl and we were one on one in the room. The initial fee was like 60 for the massage, but then they negotiate for "other" services one alone with you in a massage room. I told her I don't want sex, I'd just like her to slip into the pantyhose and let me rub and lightly tickle her feet and legs. She actually giggled and, although a little hesistant and surprised for a moment, we worked out a fee for service. Was well worth it. I'd do it again but I'm so scared of those places being raided.

Oh, I did still get the full body massage of course. I mean, I paid the 60 dollars for it lol. She did it while still wearing the pantyhose and actually would occasionally rub her nylon covered feet up and down my back during the massage. She then walked me out while still wearing the pantyhose, and the other girls in there were smiling at her playfully as she walked me out. Like I said, if those places weren't so sketchy, I'd do it again for sure.

I found a ticklish stripper who was willing to let me tickle her in the VIP room. She made a comment once that us guys with fetishes were the best tippers. I must admit I tipped pretty good, and she was quite willing to help me get my tickle fix.

I found a ticklish stripper who was willing to let me tickle her in the VIP room. She made a comment once that us guys with fetishes were the best tippers. I must admit I tipped pretty good, and she was quite willing to help me get my tickle fix.

Money talks am I right?

That's probably the best reason to go to a strip club I've ever heard. :thumbsup:

Aside from craigslist, touchfeet, and/or backpage? What are some sites some of you have used to get in contact with your ticklees?

I've had 5 paid tickle sessions. My first one 1995? was pretty strange to me because tickling was fairly new to me as a fetish, although I always knew it excited me. I think her name is Evania. The session was ok. Nothing like I imagined. I had 2 other not so great experiences, one with a Pro Sub and one with a member from here.
I had 2 GREAT sessions. One at Tickle Abuse Studio. I had the pleasure of tickling Lolo for and hour. I'm the fan that discovered how insanely feather ticklish she is. You're welcome. &#55357;&#56396;&#55356;&#57340; great experience.. Tommy and the girls were very nice I had a Blast
My other Fantastic session was with Mistress Mia. She is an amazing woman and so much fun to tickle. Mia is a true Tickle Enthusiast and you can tell from her session. I met her and we talked for a while before our session and pretty much right through it. She is a 'Ler's dream. Very ticklish and her body is so soft and smooth. She's a special Lady.

I've had 5 paid tickle sessions. My first one 1995? was pretty strange to me because tickling was fairly new to me as a fetish, although I always knew it excited me. I think her name is Evania. The session was ok. Nothing like I imagined. I had 2 other not so great experiences, one with a Pro Sub and one with a member from here.
I had 2 GREAT sessions. One at Tickle Abuse Studio. I had the pleasure of tickling Lolo for and hour. I'm the fan that discovered how insanely feather ticklish she is. You're welcome. ���� great experience.. Tommy and the girls were very nice I had a Blast
My other Fantastic session was with Mistress Mia. She is an amazing woman and so much fun to tickle. Mia is a true Tickle Enthusiast and you can tell from her session. I met her and we talked for a while before our session and pretty much right through it. She is a 'Ler's dream. Very ticklish and her body is so soft and smooth. She's a special Lady.

Sounds awesome!! How much did these sessions cost?

First 3 mentioned ran $100-$150
Tickle Abuse was $300 Worth every cent
Mistress Mia (Best of all) was $200 and I felt most connected to her.

Only once, with Kelli Lynn Sage, in NYC... I don't remember how much. It was a fantastic experience! I was nervous as hell, but she really made me feel comfortable. I wish we could've used some other bondage equipment but made good with what was available at the time.

I did; a couple of times a year though not anymore since the place I used to go to is gone

I have thought about offering a charge for a tickle session with me, though I don't know how many people would be into it. I am bisexual so I guess that could help, and I switch...

Like a lot of other people here, I've thought about it. I think I'd have to go quite a bit without any tickling contact before I go for it, I don't know how I'd rationalize it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back