• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever tickled someone's feet in a car?

Yes. I find that tickling my gf's feet while I am driving however, is WAY more distracting than texting. I expect a ban shortly.

Did you say "I'm going to get you for this L-O-L" or "I'm going to get you for this, Laugh Out Loud"? :bubble2:

lol means laugh out loud. I meant that I was playing when I said it, she was teasing me on purpose when she knew I had to keep my eyes on the road, all good fun:D what is L-O-L ?

I did alot of car tickling...basically my then gfs (and now i do it with my wife) we would be headed someplace and they'd kick off there shoes in the passenger seat and slide there feet in my lap KNOWING that at every light they would be tickled! LOTS of fun!

I know a lot of times, when a friend of mine sits in the back seat of a car, she'll prop her feet up in between the two front seats. Well, last summer, she happened to do it barefoot, and I couldn't help but give her a quick tickle. She laughed, moved her feet, and eventually put them back. Then, when we got to a red light, I, along with the driver, who happened to be the girl's sister, tickled her some more and held her feet still until the green light. Has anything similar ever happened to you, either with you as the lee or the ler?

I believe it would be harder to think of somewhere that I didn't tickle someone!

~ toyou

Ahhhh cars...

I had two fabulous experiences in a car.

The first took place in late high school. My friend's parent was driving my friend and myself around to look at college campuses. I had had a crush on this five foot four perky Chinese-American beauty for most of high school. She was the sort of girl that was just nice to be around because she exuded warmth.

Anyways we were being driven back I somehow conned this girl into putting her socked feet in my lap. We were both in the back. Furtively I lay a newspaper on my lap covering her legs and my plotting hands.

As her mother drove us down route 81, I then slowly slipped off my friend's thick woolen socks. It was in the middle of February in upstate NY so her size eight feet had been encased for the better part of three months. She knew right away what she was in for and she shook her head at me, mouthing the words "Please don't."

But I held her ankles firmly in my grasp while talking to her mother about the weather.

Then I let the girl have it. She had to hold it in. It was ridiculously hot. Her bare feet wiggling helplessly in my lap as I asked she and her mother questions about what college she wanted to attend. Her being forced to supress laughter and just deal with the torture, which I kept up for an hour. I'm talking raking fingers all over every inch of her footflesh.

Somehow she wasn't pissed. She settled into a pattern of resignation in which she would try over and over to keep her answers to her mom's questions short so that she could focus on surpressing laughter. When we got closer she even wiggled her bared toes into my leg. Feeling a pinch of compassion, I replaced her socks back onto her size eights.

The next day her similarly cute friend came up to me and said, with a knowing smile "Hey! I heard about yesterday...! Good times eh?" I smiled while panicking on the inside... thankfully not much came of it and in the end I tickled that girl many more times as we went our separate ways to college.

The second incident involved an ex-girlfriend of mine. (see http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117964 and http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118148)

It took place seven years ago. She and I had broken up months before and I was in the process of dating someone new. She knew about ALL my tickling/foot related shenanigans.

Anyhow she was interrogating me about the new girl and I wasn't revealing much. We were her big gas guzzling SUV, driving to no particular place. The night was a crisp fall night. She was five foot six, with a voluptuous body to match. Brunnette. Fair skinned. Size nine pedicured feet.

So, in the self-assured way that she always had about her, she pulled into an empty parking lot.

Once in lot she jumped out of the driver's side seat (she always drove) and hopped in the back. Patting the passenger side headrest with her manicured fingers, she said "Put your feet through here." She wasn't smiling.

So, turning and laying with my back on the front seat, I placed my ankles through the headrest so that my feet were in the backseat portion of the car. Sort of an unusual position but comfortable in that my back was completely supported. It also meant that I couldn't see very well what she was up to on the backseat side.

But what I couldn't figure out by seeing I understood by listening and feeling. She yanked my shoes and socks off in her matter-of-fact silent way. Still unsmiling.

Then I heard her open a bottle of something. Then... I felt lotion being rubbed onto my soles.

Then fingers scrabbled individually along my feet. She was the sort of tickler that moved fingers individually rather than in concert, which made the tickling less rhythmic but more unbearable and unpredictable.

"Have you kissed her?" she asked me. She sounded like a phone operator asking me if I knew an extension. I answered truthfully.

"Have you tickled her?" she inquired. I responded affirmatively. The red nails intensified their course on my feet. She kept eye contact.

"Has she tickled you?" At this point I was thrashing about. I thought about this and responded negatively, noting that my new squeeze was not as aggressive (or perhaps as exploitative) as my present tickler ex-girlfriend. The tickling continued, methodically and comprehensively.

A little smile formed on her face.

It was psychotically hot. She held my ankles in place within the headrest with one arm cradling them. But both hands were able to access my ticklish spots. I was swinging my arms around like a crazy person.

We saw the police pull up from a distance so we were both able to extricate ourselves from any sort of compromising position, other than that it was odd that she was in the backseat while I was in the front. We left with just a parking ticket and a fantastic memory.

I've tickled a lot of girls in cars, but there are 2 that stand out:
- when I was in highschool, a friend of mine and his girlfriend went with me from the school to a local Burger King after baseball practice. She was a real cutie and sat in the back seat and was a real wise-ass. She was always commenting on what my friend and I were discussing so at one point, we had both had enough and we both reached back and grabbed her calves, which sent her into a minute of hysterics.

- after college, I met a woman from Serbia who worked at a diner near me in Brooklyn. After talking to her for about a month, I asked her how she managed being on her feet all day. She told me she was dying for a chance to put her feet up. I offered a massage (I was doing that for a living at the time). That evening, I picked her up and before we even got to her apt, I gave her a long foot massage in the car. Her feet were so unbelievably ticklish that she laughed and slapped her seat for the duration. Of course, after 5 mins I was no longer massaging, just tickling. Be both had fun!

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.tickleshow.webs.com

lol means laugh out loud. I meant that I was playing when I said it, she was teasing me on purpose when she knew I had to keep my eyes on the road, all good fun:D what is L-O-L ?

Did you pronounce it "lawl" or did you say "Ell oh ell"?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back