• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having sessions on L.I.

Mercyless Ler

TMF Poster
Having sessions on L.I. and NYC will travel

Hello my name is John I'm 27 and I am hosting tickle torture sessions on Long Island and in the Hicksville area, if you are in the city or Queens area I will travel to you. Sadly for the m/m fans I only do m/f or f/m for the ladies that are lers.
I am very good at my craft and very much enjoy my work, I am also extremely ticklish myself.
I also have a very strong foot fetish and love to tickle them.. (so those of you ladies with ticklish feet, they will be the center of attention.....you have been warned lol)

I am not too picky when it comes to my lee's and ler's (I only have an age cut off of 18-50)
I am free most days during the week except weekends.
I DO NOT CHARGE!... I do this all in fun because I enjoy it and I just wouldn't feel rite to do so.
There is NO SEX!.. or anything of that nature.

If there is anyone who is interested in setting something up please contact me via private message.
If you rather through email, send me a PM and I shall send you my email address.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited:
Hey! I live on the Island. 27/f. New to the site. Never been tickled but interested

I can totally vouch for Mercyless.... He's a very creative Ler, a great conversationalist, and an all around good person to be around. Great "Tickle Buddy" material ladies!! He's cute too! hehe

Feel free to pm me if you like. :)

I can vouch for MercyLess Ler too! Except I knew him more as a 'Lee :thumbsup:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back