• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He tickled my mum part 2.5

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Let me just say, this is not part 3. It is a short story that is helps lead up to part three. This is part 2.5. And should be called, "He tickled my mum on the phone." Most of it isn't on the phone, but it seems like the best title.

Here are the links for the first and second parts.

Part 1 (Sister): http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...kled-My-Sister

Part 2 (Mum): https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?333118-He-Tickled-My-Mum

Please enjoy!

He Tickled My Mum On The Phone

I was in my flat that my mates and I had rented while we were at university. My phone in hand, I decided to call my mum as I had promised her I would. After a moment of ringing, she picked up.

“Jack, what a lovely surprise,” she said.

“Hi mum, how are you?”

“I’m doing… oooohhh. I’m doing well, just sitting here watching the telly. How’s school coming along?”

Something inside me wondered what that was, but I let it go. “It’s going great.”

“I’m glad to hear that. So, you’ll be coming for holiday in a couple of weeks?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I’ll be there for holiday. How’s Holly doing?”

“She…” My mum took a moment before she continued. “She’s fine. Been… ooohhh hhhmmmm… She’s been seeing her friends, going out. Got a new job, but I don’t know if she likes it.”

“Oh, why is that?” I asked.

My mum responded, but her voice seemed strained. “It… it’s just not what she wanted. You know Holly. The job is fine, but she wants more money. Who doesn’t?”

“Is everything okay?”

“Yes, I’ve been under the weather lately.”

For me it seemed a bit weird. She wasn’t coughing, sneezing or anything, but who was I to not believe my mum. We chatted for a bit longer before I heard something I didn’t quite expect.

“So, I may need a bit more money for food. I hope that’s okay?” I told her.

“I… I… hehehehehe!” I heard my mum giggle. “Oh hohoho hehehehehe whhhoooooo!”

I sat on the phone, wondering what was going on.

“Oh, sorry dear,” she said. “I’m watching ‘Are you being framed.’ Couldn’t help having a titter. I’ll make sure you get some more money in your account.”

“Thanks mum. I’ll let you watch your show. Hope you feel better. Bye.”

“Bye bye.”

We both hung up. At the time, I didn’t think anything of it, but later I learned it wasn’t the show that made her laugh.

What Jack didn’t see was Ellen, his mum, in her fluffy, pink robe sitting on a long, grey couch with her feet outstretched and resting on the lap of Mason, Jack’s friend.

“Oi, Mason. What are you getting at? I’m talking with Jack, and you start ticklin’ me. You’re supposed to be rubbing my feet, not ticklin’ them,” she said. She wagged a finger at Mason. “Jack can’t know about this.”

Mason nods. “I’m sorry, Ellen. I couldn’t help myself.” He uses his thumbs and kneads into Ellen’s left sole.

Even covered in nylons, Mason thought Ellen’s feet were lovely. He was like steel and Ellen’s feet were a magnet that pulled him in with its powerful attraction. Knowing that underneath the thin fabric was her tremendously ticklish flesh made Mason feel aroused.

When she was on the phone, Mason decided to see if the nylons would defend her exceptionally tender skin, or if it would heighten her overall sensation. To Mason’s delight, he found that it did little to defend her and still allowed him to get at her. Giving Ellen’s feet a couple of tickles was also Mason’s way of both teasing Ellen and Jack. He found it quite fun to see how far he could push the situation. And this time he was going to see if he could get her to do something else for him.
Having been over three times before, he’d stuck to his usual routine. Massage, tickle, and get a footjob. As much as he enjoyed it, he decided this was an opportune moment to see if he could get Ellen to do something new for him.
The foot massage was magical to Ellen. She loved how Mason rubbed her feet. Every time he did, Ellen found herself moaning in pleasure. To have a young bloke paying attention to her was nice, but to get him to make her feel good by giving her feet attention was even better. No matter what though, Mason always ended up tickling her. She couldn’t stand being tickled. She wasn’t angry at him for doing it. Truthfully, it was torture to her, but it was playful and kind of exhilarating. Ellen didn’t mind if Mason gave her a quick tickle in exchange for pampering her feet with his amazing massages. The other part of their unspoken deal wasn’t too bad either, in order for Mason to stop tickling her, she would give him a footjob. She hadn’t even known what a footjob was before Mason had explained it to her. Now, she’d given him one every time, and found it to be quite fun. Ellen knew Mason liked getting a footjob from her, and even though she wouldn’t tell him, she liked giving him one. She loved being able to pleasure a young man, who fawned over her. Usually, she was fully dressed when he came over, but this time he’d asked if she could be in nylons to which she obliged. As a way of teasing Mason, she decided to wear a red bra and panties underneath her pink, fluffy robe.

For Ellen it’d been a bit strange, and even seemed also too coincidental that Jack had called during her foot massage. She wondered if he knew, but it didn’t seem like it. In her mind, she believed that Jack had fallen for her saying she was sick, or giggling at the telly. As long as he didn’t find out, Ellen felt she could play with Mason all she wanted.

One time, Ellen saw Mason leave her house after having been in Holly’s room. She wondered if her daughter was doing something on the side as well, and made a mental note of it. Though, she wasn’t sure if she should bring it up, or just let it go.
Ellen’s mind came back to the moment as Mason’s fingers rubbed her arch. She gave a small moan of pleasure. “Oh my, Mason. That feels so good. Mmmmm oh uh. I do hope you don’t mind me still being in my robe. I… uh. I had recently been out of the shower and had yet to change.”

“I don’t mind at all,” he replied. Mason thought it was sexy how she was trying to tease him. “As long as I get to touch these exquisite feet of yours. They are as soft as pillows. I can’t imagine how you do that.” His eyes look at Ellen’s feet like he was looking up and down a swimsuit model. For him, those long toes with her supple and curved arch that was as white as whipped cream on a sundae.

“Lots of moisturizer. I do my best to take care of them. I have this darn brush, which tickles me. I have no choice, but to use to keep my feet from getting callouses.”

Mason gave an evil smirk. “Is that why they are so…” He ran a single finger down her right sole. “Ticklish.”

“Eeep,” Ellen let out. “Why… why- eep!” Another one escaped her as Mason traced his index finger up and down her foot. “Mason. Eeeehehehe! Yes. That’s why they are so- ehehehehehe! Ticklish!”

Mason could only give a small chuckle as he heard Ellen trying to keep it together. He dragged his finger and used his nail to really tease her foot through the thin, nylon layer.

“Oh hohoho heheheheehehehe! Oh my!” Ellen exclaimed. Titters and giggles stampeded out of her mouth. She reflexively pulled back, but Mason held both of her feet in place. “Don’t get cheeky now. Hehehehehehe!”

He grabbed both of her ankles and held them with his arm.

“Mason! No! Nooooo!” Ellen exclaimed firmly. Though, the true was she was enjoying the playful nature of their little game. “Teeheeheeheheheheehehehehehahahahahahahaha! Please don’t! Hehehehehahahaha! You know how ticklish I am!”

For Mason, it was extremely exciting that she was resisting, but wasn’t fully trying to get away. Ellen never leaned over and hit him, or did anything like that. The most she did was try to pull her feet away from him. “That’s one of the things I find so lovely about you,” he replied. Adding his middle finger, he made a v shape pattern with his index and middle finger, and ran them down so he was able to get both her feet. “Cootchie cootchie coo. Tickle tickle.”

Ellen tried to struggle, but Mason had a firm hold on her. Here she was again, being tickle tortured by her son’s friend. She shifted her body and rotated to the side, which left her feet pointed to the right.

This did nothing to impede Mason as he flittered his fingers up and down her trapped, defenseless soles. He watched as she wiggled her toes and tried to pull her ankles out from his grasp. Locked tighter than someone in a headlock, Mason made sure she was stuck and had no escape. Mason gave an evil snicker before saying, “Oh my Ellen, it seems I’ve caught these ticklish soles of yours. I just can’t help myself. You are the one to blame in all this. Having such lovely soles that just beg a man such as myself to tickle them. So smooth, so soft, so sensitive. It seems every time I come over, I can’t help but feel the urge to give these soles a simple, little, old tickle, but once I start, I can’t seem to stop. I know how much it affects you so, but I must. No, I need to tickle them. You’ve taunted me, and teased me with your lovely feet. Walking around completely barefoot. I dare say, you wanted, no you demand that I give these beautiful feet the attention they deserve. You are the one who has made me crave to touch them for so long. And now, now you will fulfill this inner desire of mine.”

When Mason said such charismatic poetry, Ellen swooned. She did wish he would do it when he wasn’t tickling her feet, so she could enjoy it more. Though, even with Mason tickling her tender soles, she found she liked the way Mason’s comments were both an incredibly fun tease, and at the same time bloody freakin’ torturous. The conflicted emotion made the situation all the livelier for her, making her feel like she was a teenage heart throb again.

Mason started using all five of his deadly fingers. His fingers skittered along Ellen’s helpless soles. He pretended to walk up her feet with his two fingers, before coming down poking at her feet. The nylons Ellen wore were too thin to give any protection. Sometimes they even impede her feet from moving as she tried to get away from her torment. No matter what Ellen did, whether it was wiggling her toes, scrunching her feet, or even guarding one foot with the other. Mason still found a way to get at her worst spots. He went after the ball of her foot with a couple of swirls of his fingers. Eventually instead of using two fingers, he scribbled all five of them on Ellen’s arch, which made her go from giggles and titters to full fledge laughter.

“Wahahahahahahahahahaha! Quit it! Hehehehe oh oh hohoho huhuhuhuhuh! Quit ticklin’ me!” she demanded through her bouts of hysterical laughter.

Falling deeper and deeper into the depths of the mighty ocean of pure laughter. Ellen wasn’t sure how much she could take. She found her feet to be extra sensitive today.

Unfortunately for her, Mason decided to grab her left nylon and ripped it.

“Mason!” she shouted. “These costed me- hehehehehe! Oh no! Hahahahahahahaha! Not my barefoot! Oh hohohoho wwwhhhooooooooooo whooooo huhuhuhuhu!”

Having exposed her now bare sole, it was completely unguarded and available for his fingers to explore. Mason went in between her toes, scampered along the valley of her arch, before scurrying on the ball of her foot. His goal was to invade and conquer every piece of her delicate, ticklish flesh. He would not waste a moment, nor would he not use his fingers to go after every spot-on Ellen’s foot. He’d learned from his previous visits that her toes were her worst spot, so he really wanted to get at them. Though, he wanted to keep her from noticing his techniques and tactics. So, he switched them up by going after different spots, both her arch and heel were still very sensitive, and by finding new patterns, Mason was able to keep his victim squirming in his grasp.

“Get-Gehehehehehehehe! Get away from my toes! Hahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Oh hohoho hahahahahaha! You’re driving me mad!” she wailed.

A large grin crossed Mason’s face and showed his bright smile. He received all the fuel he needed from the way she begged and pleaded for him to stop or to quit it. For him, it made his inner urges for her burn even hotter. He could feel himself getting more and more turned on. His cock bulging in his trousers. Mason was enjoying every second of Ellen’s laughter as if he were listening to his favorite song. But he didn’t expect what came next.

“Whooooo huhuhuhu whoooo uhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahaha! Please, Mason! Hahahahahahahaha! I’ll give you a footjob! Wahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it! Eeeeeehehehehehe! Please Mason, let me give you a footjob!”

Mason stopped. This had never happened before. He waited a moment as he watched Ellen recover and let out all the left-over giggles. Though, he’d quit tickling her, he hadn’t let her ankles go. His eyes stared deeply into Ellen’s eyes, which had a couple of tears forming in them. Her face was flush red from all the excitement.

“You want to give me a footjob?” Mason asked.

Ellen nodded. “I see you have quite a bulge in your trousers. I think you should pull it out.”

Mason reached down and undid his trousers. He slid them down and revealed his erection.

“Oh my,” Ellen said as she stared at it. “You really fancy ticklin’ me, don’t you?”

“You are my goddess. I’m but your humble servant.”

Ellen gave a coy smile. “Let me turn over and show my gratitude to such a devoted servant of mine.” She rotated on to her belly.

Both of Ellen’s feet took Mason in between them. He gave a sigh of pleasure just from being touched by her feet. He breathed a bit heavier as her soles moved up and down along his throbbing hard cock.

“Do you like that?” Ellen cooed.

“Oh yes,” Mason replied.

Her feet began to go faster and faster. Ellen pushed her feet tighter together as she tried to squeeze Mason’s member.

Mason could only give pleasurable sounds as he felt her play with his dick. He was enjoying the overall sensation, but he didn’t just want to feel her feet on his cock. He wanted to tickle her soles while she gave him a footjob. His fingers gently went over her tender skin.

An eek came from Ellen’s mouth as she felt Mason’s nails crawl along her soles. “Aaaaaaahhhahahahahahahaha! Mason! Hehehehehehehehehahahahahahaha! Don’t tickle! Hahahahahahahaha! Not again! Hehehehehehehe! Oh no! No, no, no! Hahahahahahahaha! Mason, stop!”

Mason chuckled. “I don’t think so. This is part of my reward for serving you. I’m only encouraging you to pleasure my penis. Besides, I know how much you like to be tickled.”

“I- Hehehehehehehhehehehe! I don’t like being tickled! Hohohohohoho whoooooo whoooooo! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Oh, I think you do,” Mason teased.

Ellen didn’t reply, she only laughed as her feet tugged at his dick. She would not admit it to Mason, nor did she realize it herself, but deep down, she loved being tickled. She loved the playful nature, the way it tortured her but at the same time pleased her. The fact that a young bloke wanted to massage her feet and at the same time had the desire be sexually pleased by, but also want to tickle her. Oh, it made her feel so alive. The tinges, the foreplay, the teasing, and the powerful feelings of ecstasy that came from all of it.

Mason’s hand reached over and flipped up Ellen’s robe to reveal her big ass and red thong. “Someone’s been naughty. Ellen, are you wearing a red thong for me?”

Before she could respond, Ellen felt Mason’s hand slap her on the ass. A squeal escaped her lips. She knew Mason might get cheeky and do something like this, but it didn’t stop the emotions flooding through her. She had her bum completely exposed, not to mention Mason was now looking at her thong, and he’d just smack her, like she was some tart. On one hand it felt embarrassing, and on the other it was very sexy. What really got her was when he ran his fingers like a spider down her cheek. She lit up like a Christmas tree when that happened.

“Nooooooo oh hohohoho! Get away from my bum! Weeeehehehehe huhuhuhuhuuuu hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Ellen’s feet quickened their pace as they slid along Mason’s shaft. The tickling was really pushing her. She knew the only way it would end is if Mason came. In an effort to go as fast as she could, she stroked and stroked.

Mason’s hand went from quick little skitters that tickled Ellen’s bare butt cheeks to a firm grab. Once in a while he would give her ass another slap that elicited a moan from Ellen. He loved how he could make her laugh and moan. The sounds she produced were beautiful, like classical music. Mason enjoyed being the conductor who made a symphony of laughter.

It wasn’t just her magnificent sounds, but the way Ellen shook her butt from side to side and even up and down. Try as it might, but Mason’s hand followed along never leaving it alone. For him, it was like being at a club and watching a girl twerk her big ol’ booty. The sight increased the pleasure he felt as her upturned soles slid along his shaft. Little bits of precum came from Mason’s head. She felt her feet press against his rock-hard cock. Mason’s dick pulsed as he felt her grip a bit tighter. His hips moved with her motion as he try to fuck her feet even more.

“You have such an extraordinary rump,” Mason said as he pulled down Ellen’s thong.

Ellen gasped, taken aback by the sudden removal of her undergarments. What really surprised her is when Mason’s finger traced along the edge of her crack. This lit a fire under Ellen’s butt as she frantically began to move her ass about in an attempt to get away from the intruder.

“I think there is something else you should do for me.”

Ellen gripped the couch below her. Her whole body shook. “Gahahahahahahahahahahaha! What is that? Hehehehehehehe!”

“I want to film you and your daughter getting tickled.”

Hearing the words out of Mason’s mouth left Ellen a bit shocked. She’d never expected this.

“Wahahahahahat? Youhuhuhuhu can’t be serious,” Ellen replied.

Mason firmly stated, “I am. You see, I’ve been tickling both you and your daughter. Now, I want to film both of you.”

Ellen shook her head. “Nooohohohohoho! You must be out of your mind! Hahahahahahahahah! I woohohohon’t hehehehehehehe! I won’t do it! Hahahahahahaha!”

“Then I’ll just keep tickling ‘til you will.” Mason smiled. He couldn’t help enjoying a bit of resistance. With hand he ran his fingers as quick as he could along her right sole. He used his other hand continued to make her bum bounce around. His devious fingers playing along her ass crack.

Shoving her head into the couch, Ellen tried to cover the sounds of her laughter. Though, it was hard to hide from the torturer that had gotten to know her so well. Why did she have to be so sensitive today? “Mason! Hahahahahahahaha! You need to quit! Whoooooohuhuhuhuh! No more! Hahahahahaha! I’m already trying to get you off! Hahahahahahahahahaha! What more do you want?”

“I want you to let me film you,” Mason repeated his demand.

Finding her pleas so juicy, Mason tickled her harder. He found it even more enticing as she tried to get him to stop, yet her feet continued to give him a good wank. This is how he knew she was conflicted, but yet still wanted it. She just needed some convincing.

His hands roamed along her worst spots. He teased. He titillated. He mercilessly tickled. Mason was going to get his way. He knew the first time he’d gotten her to give him a footjob, he may have been able to convince her of other things. After that day, he began to plan. For so long, Mason had fantasized about Ellen and Holly being tied up and tickled. He even imagined waiting for a moment when he knew they were home alone. He’d break in and fulfill his inner desire. What had stopped him was that he was a bit of a coward. It was wrong, but he wanted to do it. Though, he knew it wasn’t right, but he couldn’t stop having the urge to do it. Finally, he settled, he wouldn’t break in. Instead, he’d get both Holly and Ellen to consent to it. He’d do this by asking them if they want a massage, and then tickling them. He’d suffice for just a footjob at first, but then Ellen and Holly both invited him back. They enjoyed his massages, but he knew it wasn’t just the massages they wanted. Though, he played the game. He gotten his footjob, and eventually would ask for more. Now, here was his chance. He wouldn’t let it get away.

Fluttering his fingers like a butterfly over the flower that was Ellen’s soft, tender skin. Both her and her ass were incredible. The more he tickled her, he more her feet stroked him harder. It was a cycle of pure pleasure for him. He even went a bit lower, and slid a finger along her pussy. That brought a strong react out of Ellen. A moan in the midst of her intense laughter. A way to mix pleasure with her torture. This seemed to really make Ellen more and more excited. Her feet gripped his dick, and furiously made its way up and down his shaft. The bubbling urge to cum was going inside of Mason, but he held out for a bit. He had to get Ellen to agree to his demands.

Ellen was dying. When she gave Mason a footjob originally, it had been to get him to stop tickling her. After that, it had become a bit of fun, and it was only her feet. Though, this was much different. But Ellen wasn’t able to fully process her thoughts. Once again, all she wanted was for Mason to quit tickling her. Her feet were extra ticklish today. So, that part of her pleaded with her to give in. She’d already given him a footjob, how bad could it be for him to film it? In a split second, she made her decision. “Youhuhuhuhu have to promise not to shoohohohow it to anyone! Especially not Jack!” Ellen exclaimed.

Mason smiled. “It’ll be our little secret.”

That made Ellen feel a bit better about what she was about to say next. “Ohohohokay! I’ll dohohoho it! Hahahahahaha!” Ellen pounded on the couch. “Just stop! Hahahahahaha! Stop ticklin’ me!”

“Will you do it topless?” Mason asked.

Ellen couldn’t believe he was asking for more. Though, she had no choice. “Yehehehehes! Yesssss! Hahahahaha! Anything! Hahahahahahaha! I’ll do it without a top! Whooooooohuhuhuhuhuh! Now stop! Hahahahahahahahhahaha! I can’t take anymore! Hahahahahahahahahahhaha!”

“I will, once you make me cum.”

Ellen’s tried her best to focus all she could on her feet and getting Mason off. She pumped her feet hard. The tickling encouraging her to go faster and faster. She wanted it to end. Tired and sweaty. Ellen needed it to end.
Mason grunted in pleasure. He moaned as her feet shifted into the next gear. The roar of her laugh filled his ears and added to his please. After a few moments, he could no longer hold it. He became to ejaculate.

Ellen felt the warm liquid on her soles. She tried to milk Mason for everything he had. Something inside her wanted all of it, every bit of it all over her feet.

Mason came and came. It oozes out of him and onto Ellen’s soles. He couldn’t help letting out a loud deep breath as it finally came to an end.

Ellen laid their exhausted as Mason stopped tickling.

“I’ll let you know when we are going to film,” Mason said.

The thought scared her. What had she gotten herself into? What had she gotten Holly into? But at the same time, she couldn’t help feeling excited about it.

Last edited:
Devastated to not have this one continue. I loved all 3 parts and have read them multiple times.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back