• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hear the beautiful laugh of our Love..."Aun Existe Amor"...

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
As some of you may know, our beloved "Aun existe Amor" has been unfortunately beset with serious health issues that may cause her to leave us.

I met Aun when she submitted to me her lovely laugh for our TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher guessing game, and we became friends who spoke nearly daily about the TMF, and life in general. I found her to be an amazing woman, cheerful, opinionated, a little insecure, a beautiful spirit who was so lucky to find the love of her life, Bob, through a mutual love of tickling.

Aun Amor told me a little while ago that she wanted me to post her laugh clip on the forum, and I told her that I would be honored to do so, and that I thought that she had an amazing laugh, just the type I love, full of life and energy and the audible expression of the essence of this "wonderful delight of ours", as our lovable TMF member "Pokey n Mich" describes our tickle interests.....

So, basically I am featuring Amor's giggle clip, because it is her wish, and who here can deny the requests of one of our TMF lovelies? It is my sincerest hope that she can see and hear this, and know that your Love exists here, Amor, and our love will always exist here, for you, always.. :smilelove

let me finish here quick before the tears in my eyes prevent me from finishing....I hope this thread is in the right section of our forum...I just thought that since it is the laugh of a beautiful woman of our forum being tickled, this would be a good place for her feature....

this clip is a little playful tickle encounter between Amor and her wonderful love, Bob....

Thank you, Catherine...your love still exists.....we love you, and I am praying for you and Bob and your family.....:wavingguy

Let's see...I'm gonna guess it was...

Aun Existe Amor

in the bedroom

with fingers on the ribs. :bouncybou

Did I win TickleClue? :rolleyes:

Thanks soo much for sharing this! It's soo adorable, it even made me blush and get the butterflies a bit...dunno why. Maybe it's the beautiful person making the beautiful laughter. Big hugs to Aun Existe!:grouphug:

Thank you, Catherine...your love still exists.....we love you, and I am praying for you and Bob and your family.....:wavingguy

Here, here! All the best to Catherine and Bob, both. You're in our thoughts and prayers. :twohugs:

Awesome clip! isnt she a ler? i love when the tables are turned! god bless that woman! :bowing:

I want to thank you, friend Jaba, for letting me hear my lovely friend Aun laugh. The time she and I talked computer to computer with microphones was pretty much what everyone can hear in this .wav file. We did more laughing than talking and had a wonderful time.

Catherine, I am hoping for you to get well again and want both you and Bob to know that I am thinking of you, wishing for your recovery. I miss you guys.

That sounds torturous! I can hear why Aun is a ler!!
Aun is in my prayers, she is a such a sweet and kind person and I wish her and Bob and her family the best of luck in the difficult time.

come back to us soon, Aun! we love you, miss you, and hope for the best for you and yours.

Jaba...anything you can do to maybe forward all these well-wishes posted here to Aun and Bob would be appreciated to no end...

....can't hear the clip Aun...but I'm sure in that laugh is the joy in your spirit that you touched me with in a mere chatroom. I wish for nothing but the best....Godspeed darling.

...and for Bob....I can't imagine your plight....stay strong pal....we're here for both of you.

i listened to her laughter repeatedly for 5 minutes before I realize it was only 25 seconds long. I’ll pray for her speedily recovery

Aun dear,your laughter is magnificent,as are you and your personality.I hope you beat this and get well soon.I know I speak for alot of folks besides myself when i say we really miss ya.

jaba thank you so much for posting this thread.

aun, i pray for you and pray that you recover from this. you bring so much to this forum and i miss your presence here. to you and your family may you get well and be surrounded by those that love you.

Wow ... that IS a good laugh.

Check that ... GREAT laugh!!!

I can't say that I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know Aun Existe Amor via web-chatting or PMs or what not ... but I've read many of her posts/responses over the last few years & for the most part have enjoyed what she's had to say. She's always struck me as someone who is very thoughtful , knowledgable , & opinionated ( in a good way ;) ).

I'm so sorry to hear about Aun Existe Amor's health issues ... but I'm inclined to think that anyone who can pour out such amazing , sweet-sounding laughter , like the stuff I heard in this clip , has enough gumption & spirit to lick whatever is ailing her.

I'm not much of a 'prayer' guy , but my thoughts go out to her , her family , her friends , & everyone who has grown closer to her through the TMF. Best wishes to you all.

Thanks , jaba , for sharing this clip w/us.

She got a great laugh i think she is a perfect lee and as several said before we miss her very much and aun bob and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Holy Fucking Shit

THAT WAS AWESOME! OMG I can't believe how fucking SWEET that laugh is! Oh I gotstagotstagotsta get my hands on A_E_A when she gets better because with a laugh like that I'm..I'm...I'm just gonna fucking destroy her man. She's totally doomed man; I would just tickle the hell out of her till my fingers fell off.

Despite the fact that aun is a 'ler and tortured while making the clip, it was by far a wonderful laugh that she originally shared with us as a mystery lady laugher. :D

I don't know aun personally, never emailed or PMed, but I've always enjoyed her posts. She is truly a wonderful person. Aun, you're in my thoughts and prayers. :twohugs:

As others have said, great laugh, you can really tell when Bob moved to an especially ticklish body part...

My prayers are with Aun and Bob that she would get better so they can both enjoy her sweet laughter together!

Wow jaba, that was an absolutely truly, truly fantastic laugh. I was laughing right along when I just heard it, then I think of what she's going through and my heart goes out to her and her loved ones.

I wonder what Bob was doing to her to make her laugh so fantastically like that, wonderful.

I do hope she is getting some good news from the doctors, after reading some of her posts it does sound like she has been through a lot in her life already, she deserves a break and to start looking towards the future with Bob and her daughter.

Hope she comes back online soon and reads everyone's lovely posts but most of all yours, jaba...you are a special sort, so loving and caring, thanks so much for posting this :twohugs:

:wavingguy Hello, I'm here :)

Jaba just sent me a link to this. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and well wishes. Thank you to Jaba for posting this. Unfortunately I can't hear it. It doesn't work for me. Please someone email it to me. I'm dying to know which clip it is. Did someone say it was 25 seconds long? I thought they were all a minute long or more. It certainly seemed like they were all an hour long :rotate: At least I can relax knowing that I didn't send Jaba any of the clips with me screaming lots of "F" words and other naughty words at Bob when he got too close to my belly button :woot:

If I knew how to post a video clip I would do it, something for you to remember me by. We made some for our own personal use a while ago, mainly me as the ler but a few with me as a lee. I am still 100% ler. Nope, I take that back, I'm 1000% ler :D Sometimes us girls just have to do things to keep our men happy.

I still haven't forgotten your special clip Jaba. I just haven't been well enough to make it yet.

All the wonderful messages of support I have received have brought a tear to my eye. I really don't know what to say except for thank you. Some day I'll repay you all for your kindness. I promise. Even if I'm not here I'll be looking down on you and I'll make something good happen for you. I believe in all that.

I believe that my mum chose Bob for me. I know they would have loved each other if they had ever met. I used to get annoyed with my mum for picking out men for me. As a teenager I hated when my mum pointed saying at the top of her voice "What about him? Do you like him? He looks clean and tidy". It's not the sort of thing any teenager wants when they're in a busy public place with their mother. I used to get SOOOOO embarrassed and wish the ground could open up and swallow me. After years of unsuccessfully trying to get me married off she told me that I'll have to get a man especially made for me because the one I'm waiting for just doesn't exist.

Well, he did exist. He was born 10 years before me and lived thousands of miles from me but he certainly has everything I've ever wanted. He's a lee. He wears cute glasses, hairy chest, gorgeous round belly, extremely intelligent, kind, caring, dorky, most importantly I trust him and look up to him.

Just a bit of advice for anyone looking for their life partner..... you have to trust them in every way, see them as an equal but also look up to them, never want to hurt or embarrass them, and never feel as if you are better than them...... then you know you have the right one. Oh, and laughter is always good in any relationship, (not just ticklish laughter) :D

I'm becoming a granny giving out unwanted advice and rambling on and on. I'm shutting up now for a while. I don't know when I'll be able to come back but I will be back soon.

Bye for now :)

I am happy to report I just got a pm from Aun.:veryhappy She is wanting to know what we've been talking about the last couple of weeks. Gee, I can't think of anything offhand................:rolleyes:

Aun,we`re all pulling for you....

Thank you ,Jaba,for posting this thread and the lovely laugh of Aun.You just KNOW that someone that ticklish has to be a fantastic `ler!!!!:woot::tickle::cat:

Aun,I just want to say that I miss seeing you in the chatroom and on the forums.It is so good to see you back here,if only for a brief moment,this time.Please keep fighting,and get better!Know that you,Bob,and your daughter are all in our prayers,and we look forward to the time when you are healthy and back with us.

Stay strong,all of you,and never give up hope! We`re here for you,if and when you need us!:twohugs:

Aun, you are a dream...

Aun its so great at hearing from you :) I don't wanna sound overdramatic but I had some tears reading your post, whilst still having a smile on my face, that stuff about your Mum, wow that was great. It seems that everything I read from you comes from the heart, no bullshit, just the way it is. You really are a remarkable person and I, as everyone here, wish you the quickest speedy recovery as we want you back on here on a regular basis :D

(I don't know if this will help you or not, I have a friend that was diagnosed with cancer 9 months ago, she's only 26, only last week she got the all-clear. She said that finally she can live her life again and think of a future when the last few months she didn't believe she had one). I really hope we will be reading a post similiar to that soon, hon) :) :cuddle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back