• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hearing the word "tickle"

alixandrya

TMF Novice
even after all these years that I've been comfortable with my fetish, hearing the word "tickle" in any form still gives me butterflies. a few days ago, my colleague was threatening everyone not to tell her the score to the buccaneers game.

"whoever tells me the results of the game I'm recording, will be held down and tickled until they pee. you've been warned!"

does anyone else try to keep cool whenever someone mentions tickling?
or is it just me who gets nervous and grins like a fool?

: )

I am like you just hearing the word tickle gives me butterflies and to hear those words "are you ticklish ?" Omg lol

It does make the blood boil for me. Can't say I grin. Rather I try to avoid facial expressions and any sort of give-away. Especially since, being open about my fetish, people like to watch me for a reaction. I don't really feel like making that big a deal of it, so I keep it inside.

I find it exciting when an attractive woman uses the word "tickle," but I keep a straight face in vanilla situations. :D

Does your co-worker have a tickle fetish? Because that seems like a totally random threat for someone without a fetish to actually say.. lol...

But to answer your question, yeah... I smile when I hear it sometimes... or I try very hard not to make a reaction, depending on where I'm at...

I get the same way. My heart starts to beat a little faster because when I hear someone mention tickling like that, I think it's a test to gauge reaction. Depending on the situation , sometimes I'll try to keep a poker face , but other times I can't and the butterflies give me away.

I use to get mild waves of anxiety hearing the word, but it seems to have subsided recently. Hearing your friends threat would sound more like an invitation. Now I would most likely say, "Oh, that sounds like fun."

Hearing the words "Tickle or Tickling", especially if a pretty women is talking about it, peeks my interests.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back