• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Heartbreakers" Clip?????

i extracted the avi with no problems

dalsine, i renamed the 2nd file with same name as the first one with *.c00 extension, and it works, i extracted the avi, just need to install the DivX codec to see the file, couldnt do that bcs i did all this stuff at work and dont have administrator privileges... but the clip must work correctly at home...;)

Thank u.

dskodj:

AVI is a better quality than an MPEG. The reason it is in two files is cuz it was too big to upload in one shot to yahoo briefcase (yahoo allows only 5 MB max upload and the file is about 8 MB). If the two dl'ed files have the same name (one with a .ace ending and the other a .c00) then all u have to do is have winace and divx installed and double click on the file with the .ace ending, click return, then double click the file to view it. IF after all this u still have a problem, well, i dont know. The only other thing i could possibly think of is that u dont have the newest media players (either Win Media Player or Real Player). If that's the case, just update urs.

You make it sound so easy when it's not. I dont even know what you mean by "click return". There is no "return" to click, please explain this damn thing in simple English. I am not a computer whiz. No matter what the fuck i do when i go to open it i get that damn mini window that wont let me do shit that says "insert next disc or path" then, what the fuck then??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????, I really think that something is corrupt in your WINACE file you put up, that is all i can think of if its working for you. And ticklishlatin is guessing because it extracted (which ive done waaaaayyyy more than once, and nothing works) it works, but he said he couldnt download the other program so, check your WINACE and other file cause i think thats what the problem might be. It just keeps saying when that mini window comes up no matter what i put in "ERROR: CAN NOT READ FILE/ARCHIVE"

Also, one thing that may be part of the problem, how the hell do you "unpack" something then instal it?????? Maybe thats what im doing wrong, as i said please explain in basic english cause i aint a computer whiz??

Well,
I had a friend explain to me how to work the winace and i saw the clip!!!!!!!!!!! I am very diapointed. How could anyone say that was an awsome clip????? Im lost. All it is is them rolling on the floor rib tickling each other for 2 1/2 seconds. Very disapointing and i wish i knew what it was all about and if i did i would have never wasted all this time, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That clip i dont see how it could do shit for anyone. But, anyway, thanx for putting it up and giving us access to it Dalsine. You are a great person in the comunity for doing that and i do apreciate it.

Ooh hey is somebody sending a fixed file by e-mail?????

Please could you send me a copy??
I stinkin' rented the movie for that one scene!!!!!! and I didn't finish the whole movie either.

Punk

Hey Punk,
you aint missing much, the clip sucked with a capitol S!!! Its a damn 2 1/2 sec scene of the 2 ladies rolling on the ground rib tickling each other. It couldnt do shit for anyone, just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for the heads up dskodj.
Dang it!!!!!!!! I was really looking forward to seeing Jennifer Luv or Sigorney(Can't spell) getting tickled :( :mad: dang ghose producers!!!!!!!!! They had tho opportunity of a lifetime and the cut it to 2 seconds :Grrr: IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

Punk

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back