• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heat Wave (non-tk)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
If you live in California (southern California specifically) or you live in a location where summer brings uncomfortable heat at times, then you know how I feel. While the summer heat isn't really bad down here (yet anyways) it has been in the past.

Anyways, here's a quick sketch of a woman enduring the heat wave. I haven't drawn a sketch-type picture in a while, so I felt like drawing one. Nothing much to explain here. Its hot and humid. LOL

Drawn with a mechanical no.2 pencil with a couple touchups in PSP7.

Character and artwork © Damien Jones

Attachments

• Heat Wave.jpg
    Heat Wave.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Good mood piece, Vlad. Nice relaxed (read: "wilted") set to the body: you obviously know your anatomy well. The heavy highlights and over-the-shoulder glare do an effective job indicating torrid temperature, along with the mild clothing dissary. And I like the way the drink level is indicated by the ice cubes (nice subtle distortion on the straw). Yeah, I can feel the heat all right, though I didn't need much of a reminder. It's miserable up here, too. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back