• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

heather locklear on jay leno

johnst

does anyone have this infamous clip on vhs? i would be willing to pay......... if not ,how about on windows media? thanx

I have the clip, not on VHS, but as a RealMedia file. Let me know if you want it emailed.

Raul

Does anyone just have Heather Locklear? ...That you want to give me? :) Her foot on that clip is beautifully shaped. I want her! You think she'd have me? :zzzzz:

sure Dodger....

Hey, maybe You and Heather would like to double-date with Sheryl Crow and myself....how about it?

In another world...in a better life.

Getting Heather Locklear and getting my hands on her beautiful ticklish feet would surely be a dream come true for me. When I first saw her, I've always thought that a pair of ticklish feet matches her beauty... and Jay Leno proved it. Also loved this clip because she got her shoes removed, and I'm a shoeplay fan as well. :fish: :imouttahe

did Leno tickle Heather?

Sorry, everyone, but I've never heard about this until now. Would someone be kind enough to tell me what happened? Did Jay Leno actually tickle Heather Locklear's feet on the Tonight Show?

Just let me know if you want me to upload that clip to the Yahoo Group I just created in order to attend all these requests :)

Barretta...

Yep, Jay Leno (the very very lucky guy) got hold of heather's right foot on top of his table. That's all I'm gonna tell ya. I don't wanna spoil the video if you haven't seen it. It's a small video but tell me, it's one of the best clips I've seen all my life.

Hmm... now that Heather's (my ticklish celeb queen) been proven ticklish... I wonder if my shoeplay celeb queen is also ticklish on her feet. It would take a video of her and someone to tickle her for me to be convinced... but I wholeheartedly believe that KIM BASINGER is ticklish on her feet... i just hope it's true.

:happyfloa

I can try

I've got the clip but the forum won't let me upload it.

And yes it is a great angle. She laughs and tries to move away to.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back