• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hell is gonna be one crowded place

strokeofgenius2

TMF Poster
Is anone else as sick and f***ing tired as I am of hearing these Al-Quiada jerk-offs threaten the whole world every five minutes??

Every time I turn around, they're saying you "infidels" will all die because you're not like us.....AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH....shut the f*** up, already!!!!

There was a great line on the "West Wing" a while back, where the President's advisors were talking about terrorists, and what countries should do to stop it...the president responded by saying "Maybe if these people actually spent less time worrying who's an infidel and more time helping each other...."...then he just trailed off. (Would have liked to have heard that response, though. :) )

Seriously, though, enough is enough. I'm sorry, I know that Islam is not a religion based on hatred and evil (just like no religion should be), but these fanatics make me sick. And I don't care if I sound like a preacher right now, but the bottom line is, Hell is a real place and some people will wind up there because they can't get past tehir own racism, hatred and stupidity. So sad.

(exhales) Ok, enough of that. Thanks for lettng me rant. :)

strokeofgenius2 said:
Is anone else as sick and f***ing tired as I am of hearing these Al-Quiada jerk-offs threaten the whole world every five minutes??

Every time I turn around, they're saying you "infidels" will all die because you're not like us.....AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH....shut the f*** up, already!!!!

Sticks and stones, stroke, sticks and stones... :D

strokeofgenius2 said:
..., but the bottom line is, Hell is a real place and some people will wind up there...

Umm, no. There's no such thing as hell. All so-called "believers" are going to look very, very stupid for a nanosecond after their death until the main electrical charge in their brain has dissipated and they cease to exist. That'll be one bad time to realize that your entire life has been based on a myth thought up to gather followers in the roman empire and control pawns in the middle ages. Hoping for an afterlife is just fear of mortality. Get over it.

So much for religion, you zealot :) I just needed to give some counteroppinion (as an atheist) to the christian point of view.

<font size="-3">First one to have the AUDACITY to pray for me will get rabies.</font>

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Oro..^^x;

"Hell is where the heart is" - Mashinchii, Sea of Chaos:1.2

Re: Re: Hell is gonna be one crowded place

Marauder said:

<font size="-3">First one to have the AUDACITY to pray for me will get rabies.</font>

Damn! Now how the "hell" am I gonna get rid of this....:devil:

rabies.gif

Ven

I can't believe all that I just read!

Yes, I opened up this post and yes I did read it, but as I shake my head "uh uh uh" I am not get over what I just read. :sowrong:
I know everyone has their own opinion and should be allowed to express themselves. :sowrong:

Oh, Hell is a real place alright, and I've been there. I've been through more levels of Hell than I care to recall. Of course, back when I was in Hell, we called it math class.

Look at it this way....

If YOU'RE right, then the worst thing that happens to me when I die is that I look stupid. (No problem there...I've had over 20 years of practice...and not to brag, but I'm an expert at looking stupid.)

But if I'M right....well....you never know, mna, just never know...

I'll need to clear this up somewhat :)

The point of my post wasn't to aggravate religious folks per se. I just wanted to bring attention to the fact that blatant statements of religious dogma as fact can call up some ugly discussions.

Personally, I don't really care what other folks believe in. To each their own. No problem with that. It's when people try to force their beliefs on me that I become quite cross. A good example for this is the "fact" that hell exists.

A few other "facts":

When you die a martyrs death, you awake in paradise, serviced by houries.

When you die, you get reincarnated according to your karmic status.

When you die, you cease to exist.

When you die, you go to hell for a period of punishment and cleansing of the soul, THEN you get reincarneted to earth.

Yeah, I know I'm being confrontational here, but faith-issues are one of the few things that really rile me up. No offense, peeps, feel free to go on worshipping, I'll keep on not doing it. Peace out :D

Hmm...

Looks like we have a troublemaker on our hands...guess I better call in some help!

GhostBusters? Too busy at this time of year

Scoobydoo? Unfortunately a cartoon character and sort of cowardly to boot.

Power Rangers? Not tough enough to handle Marauder when he's feeling ornery

Any female? aaaah...paydirt! He's putty in their hands!

:p Q

Marauder said:
I'll need to clear this up somewhat :)

The point of my post wasn't to aggravate religious folks per se. I just wanted to bring attention to the fact that blatant statements of religious dogma as fact can call up some ugly discussions.

Personally, I don't really care what other folks believe in. To each their own. No problem with that. It's when people try to force their beliefs on me that I become quite cross. A good example for this is the "fact" that hell exists.

A few other "facts":

When you die a martyrs death, you awake in paradise, serviced by houries.

When you die, you get reincarnated according to your karmic status.

When you die, you cease to exist.

When you die, you go to hell for a period of punishment and cleansing of the soul, THEN you get reincarneted to earth.

Yeah, I know I'm being confrontational here, but faith-issues are one of the few things that really rile me up. No offense, peeps, feel free to go on worshipping, I'll keep on not doing it. Peace out :D

You made some good points Marauder, every one is and should be entitled to their own opinion and should not try to force or sway someone's view on relgion. People have fought about this issue for years and still they have not settled it! Me, myself I love every body! Peace:)
:wavingguy :bouncybou

Fair enough

Fair enough...

Good points, all. I admire healthy discussion just as much as the next guy. Thanks for the thoughts. :)

Re: Re: Hell is gonna be one crowded place

Marauder said:

All so-called "believers" are going to look very, very stupid for a nanosecond after their death until the main electrical charge in their brain has dissipated and they cease to exist. That'll be one bad time to realize that your entire life has been based on a myth thought up to gather followers in the roman empire and control pawns in the middle ages. Hoping for an afterlife is just fear of mortality. Get over it.

*shrug* Since it's impossible to know for certian what happens after death until one actually dies, it's not worth getting riled up about. Atheism is as much based on faith as religion is, just faith of a different sort.

I can site one advantage of believing in an afterlife, though: If us religious folks are right, and everyone winds up in paradise somewhere... We're all going to laugh at you. :p Whereas if we all just vanish into the ether, you don't get the chance to laugh at us. Neener neener. :D

:devil:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back