• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello Everyone! -The new guy in Denver, CO

ColoradoTickler

My company has just relocated me here to Colorado. I've only been here for a week and I didn't think I could be any happier with this transition until I realized we (the tickling community) actually have a strong presence here! Or so it seems..

I'm 29 and very athletic. I develop wellness plans for corporations while also helping growth to our overall business plans. I'm passionate about helping others and so my friendship is open to everyone. However, I'm even more passionate about tickling willing female Lees and hopefully just One in partickular..whenever I find her (or you). I'm a dominant gentleman with a soft spot for wildlife who loves the outdoors and anything involved with music. I drink socially and 420 privately.

I added a few photos to my album on here. Have a sense of humor and be respectful if you contact me. Otherwise, this won't go very far.

Thanks!

Ps- I don't see color, size or judge sexuality. You don't have to be a fitness person to get along with me. I find most competitors to be vain and I've been around them so much, I'd really like a change. If you're also just wanting friendly advice without anything to do with tickling, I'm game for that too. Which reminds me, if anyone here plays soccer, get at me!

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm finally settled in my new place and work is going very well. I expect to be more respondent on here. Especially now that I get an email whenever I receive a message :)

Fyi...I'm not into playing with other couples!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back