• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello everyone !

John W. Richard

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here so let's introduce me a little bit...

I'm actually a 22 years old student living in Paris (France). I have a particular insterest for music, reading, partying, watching movies, and of course tickling.
I decided to register at this forum although it isn't written in my mother language, because there's actually no real french community for tickling (well we still have one in France but there's almost 50 people here, and let it be said that it's kinda boring).

I also wanted to apologize in advance for the several mistakes I may do in my future publications : as I said english isn't my native language. This being said, I will actually do my possible to wright my sentences correctly, and I hope my english ability won't disturb you in any way in my future posts.

I am also the author of a story originally written in french for a web community, and I had an the idea to translate it in english in order to post it there, so you can all share our opinions and critics, and have a discussion about it.

I hope that we will get along well.

Amicalement,

John W. Richard

Welcome to the TMF, John, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi John! And welcome to the forum. Also, don't worry about English being your native language. Non of us can spell neway. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back