• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello From A New Member

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
After checking out this site for a long time I finally decided to join up. Hello to you all.
I'm a 40 something male with a passion for tickling that encompasses all aspects from f/f, m/f, m/m, but especially F/M. I hope to be posting some stories soon and may even pick up the nerve to check out the chat rooms.
I've become a little more open and casual about my foot and tickling fetishes since I incorporate them both into my theater productions (I run a small theater that's been described as a "horror-fetish" theater). I do two shows a season and I usually get at least one or two people asking me things like "What is it with you and tickling?" or "What is it with you and women's feet?" I always smile and ask them: "What do you think?" After a moment I almost always get a sly smile from them and a response like: "Okay, I get it now." My wife has beautiful, though not very ticklish feet, but she attends the shows wearing incredible shoes or sandals and people always guess who my wife is because her feet are so damn sexy.
And since I do primarily horror shows I attract a lot of goth girls to be extras or on the stage crew. I know a lot of you love goth girls and I'll relate this one image:
During last season's vampire play I was sitting up in the stage manager's booth and heard a lot of laughing onstage, when I looked down the three goth girl working on the show were lying on the bed on the set (In their black robes)having a tickle fight. And I thought ot myself: "It's good to be king!"
Anyways, I hope to post some stories soon, mostly F/M--because female ticklers rule!!!

Hello Director,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that your stories will be enjoyed by many!

Myriads

Eeek!

Tell me more about the goth-grrl tickle-fight or I'll DIE!
For God's sake, man, a life is at stake, here!!!:rotate:

Re: Hello From a New Member

I used to go out with a Domme / Goth Girl when I lived in NYC a few years ago.
I started out tickling & worshipping HER feet.
THEN, one day she wanted me to experience having MY feet tickled.
She tied me up & tickled my bare soles for 2 hours.
I was hooked on being foot tickled. Although, I LOVE tickling, being tickled is an amazing experience.
I miss her dearly & wish she would contact me again.
I miss her fingers & nails ever so gently stroking my bare soles & making me twitch, jump, squirm & (try to) kick.
Now I'm attracted to Goth Girls. Hahaha
Give us your schedule of plays. Maybe I'll take a trip to Pittsburgh & see one.
Has anyone video-taped your plays? You could make some bucks on them. I'd buy one, that's fer sure.

Welcome to the TMF, The Director!!

This is a wonderful place. Have fun here. I am especially happy to have another F/m fan here. :D

Welcome...

Always nice to see new faces, especially around the holidays...
Q

Thanks for all the nice welcomes.
As to the goth girl tickle fight: there were three of them, and they were dressed in the long black robes that they wore in the show (BRIDES OF DRACULA). They were barefoot (I try to make sure that I write and/or direct stories that require the actresses to be barefoot throughout most of the play).
Anyways, I was sitting up in the stage manager's booth which overlooks the stage, checking out some sound cues when I heard alot of screaming and laughing. I looked down and the three girls were lying on the bed grabbing at each other's sides and rolling around tickling and laughing, when two of them went for the one girls feet, she jumped off the bed and that pretty much ended it. I'd say it went a good two or three minutes.
Earlier that week, during technical rehearsals I was trying different covers on the bed, one of the girls, a tall raven-haired beauty with nice big beautiful feet was lying on the bed (yes, they loved the bed in this show even though it was pretty basic). Being a goth girl with attitude she pretended that she wasn't going to move for me, so I did what any self-respecting tickler would do, I grabbed one of her feet and started tickling her until she howled and rolled over to one side--then I threw the cover over her and tickled her some more. It was fun--barefoot actresses are always fun. I usually get some good tickles in during rehearsals. Being the person in charge has it advantages.
My company THEATER OF THE NIGHT starts up again in the summer with two productions: VAMPIRE HEART and WAKE UP SCREAMING. I'll give more details--and any good rehearsal tickles when things start up.

Welcome to the forum, Director. I must say, you've an interesting job, and if I'm ever up Pittsburgh way, I'd love to see your shows. My favorite aspect of your post was the signature line. Truer words were never spoken. I look forward to some cool conversations.

TO DREW70:
Thanks for the welcome. I was wondering if anyone else ever really looked into the face of a woman right before she is about to tickle you or someone else. I'll be going into a little more detail on my thoughts regarding "the look" in a future post and in the stories I hope to start writing soon.
I'll give the exact dates of my shows (they'll be in the summer of '04) a month ot two before they open. And I'll let you all know how much bare feet and/or tickling will be happening.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back