• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from a newbie

Giggles

I've been lurking for a while, and I finally decided to take the plunge and join the discussion.

I'm a female ticklee, 33 years old, living in Brooklyn, NY. I've been fascinated and excited by tickling and bondage for as long as I can remember. For years I thought I was the only one who had such interests. Any time I saw a TV scene of a person or a cartoon character being tickled, it excited me. I also got excited whenever I saw images of someone being tied up. I didn't understand what the feeling was, or why I had it, but I really enjoyed it. When I got older, I put those two interests together for some of my most thrilling fantasies.

I had some tickling experiences in childhood, and they always gave me a certain pleasurable feeling that I couldn't define. I didn't understand what that feeling was until I grew up. Years later, when I found the occasional tickling letter or story in Variations or Leg Show magazine, I was thrilled to see that others were also turned on by tickling. But it wasn't until 2 years ago, when I got my internet connection, that I discovered how popular tickling is. Since then I've made some cool online and RL friends, and I've had hours of fun talking about tickling.

I haven't had much tickling experience as an adult, because I'm quite shy in RL. Recently I made the decision to change that situation. My ultimate goal is to find a lover (or at least a tickle buddy) who can help me live out my fantasies.

This is a terrific site, and I'm looking forward to spending even more time here and (I hope) making some new friends. :)

Be seeing you,

Giggles

Hello Giggles,

Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here posting with us. I'm sure you'll find no lack of folks here who will be interested in helping you achieve your goals :)

Myriads

Welcome

Welcome to the board !!!!!! Always nice to have new members, even better fellow New Yorkers!!!!!!
Buck

Welcome Giggles! YYAAAAYYY, more NY'ers! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you are looking for...

...now how much is a bus ticket to Brooklyn again?...:rolleyes: :D

Welcome Giggles! Enjoy yourself while here among us nut cases. :D

Ann

Wow! Thanks for the nice welcome, folks! :)

I think I'm going to like it here. :)

Hello Giggles, and welcome.

I'm kind of new here myself, been visiting the chat room - hope you can stop by.

Enjoy - and hope to tickle you soon.
:firedevil

Late ....but

Wow, I'm gonna get thrown off the Welcome Wagon! Hi Giggles...welcome and be assured you've come to the right place for ALL your tickling needs..lol! TMF can also mean Too Much Fun! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures here... ;) Q

Welcome Giggles! May your life will be filled with uncontrollable ticklish laughter :D

Hello Giggles and welcome aboard the floating barge of ticklish love!

Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, the captain's cabin is on the top floor!

Jo

Giggles

I'm a 40 year old male and an excellent tickler. I'm in mIchigan. i'd be happy to hook up with you for some tickling.

Tron

Move to Philly. That's all I can write at the moment since my tongue is hanging out.

Max

Giggles

Hello Giggles!

O'm a Flaida 'gator rassla o' thirty six yeahs, respectively.

On the other foot,
I escaped from New York. Brooklyn to be precise. Fuggettaboutit!!

Remember those Popeye episodes (who does'nt, right?)Olive gets her fancy tickled?! I was watching the twelve inch black and white t.v. Our parents had the half ton giganta-console t.v., downstairs.
No matter, all the old, killer Popeyes were in black and white. Back then the only thing Ted Turner was colorizing was a cow fertilizer hybrid. And for the record, the villain's name was 'Bluto'! Don't even try me with that 'brutus' crap.

Anyway,
The time Bluto peels back the sole of Olive's shoe and tickles her foot sole. When olive wasn't being tickled , she was waving her fists in outrage and cursing the cad. But...when he was tickling her, she became all submissive with that sweet laugh and that satisfied look on her face.It appeared to be primal. To the left of love-hate sex is the love-hate tickling!

And never can we forget... the Pirate Ghost Ship episode!
Popeye, Whimpy and Olive end up on a ...Pirate Ghost Ship!(Saw that one comin', eh?)

Popeye picks a fight with the ghosts and cut to...Popeye swinging from a rope, bound. His head keeps hitting a wall or some such...Bang-ow!-Bang-ow!. Next, Whimpy is teased with delicious food, the table runs away- back-away.And then there's Olive.

Olive is sat on the deck, bound in chains, her shoes removed. A kitten is placed in front of each ticklish sole and then two old fashion glass milk bottles appear,floating above her feet, begin to drip milk onto her toes and down her soles where the hungry cats tickle-lick Olive silly. Her laughing in this episode is crazy tickle laughter! Ah, to be a ghost. I've yet to see this one on cartoon network! You would think at least around Halloween time.

Submitted for your approval...a silly adult cartoon...aged and recelebrated as children's telivision entertainment. A work of art unintentionally propagating the sub-concience of a generation we'll call 'X'. The open door leading to a dungeon o' fun. In the Tickle zone!

Perhaps someday when I pilgrimage to the homeland we can rendevois
at the Bottannical gardens for a good sound tickling, my dear Giggles!

" Now he's tickling her fancy... rubbing her toes..."
Ciao!

Hi Giggles!

From one Brooklynite to another, welcome to the TMF! I'd love to hear more about these fantasies that you hope to live out. If you'd like to chat, shoot me an email:

[email protected]

Welcome Giggles!

I'm sure anything you want to know about tickling, you can find it here on TMF.

Welcome Giggles

Welcome from Jersey. I live in Bergen County. I too grew up thinking I was the only one who loved to tickle, and didn't think any women liked it until about 3 years ago when I got the net. I'd love to be a tickle buddy if you are still serching...I am 37. Hope to chat with you one day. Look me up. Until then...Enjoy you are not alone. Welcome. I hope everyone here is nice to you, and not crass, just ignore the crassiness, we are mostly gentlemen here

KingP

Wow, look what happens when you step away for a while. Thanks one and all for your nice words of welcome. I feel like an "oldie" already. :D

Hi Giggles!

I'm a "ticklee" like you, one of the rarer male type. But in some ways, in the tickleplay world, there's more similarities among the "ticklee folk" (or "bottoms") than there are gender differences, so in one sense we're "sisters" :). Like you, I lack the "tickLER urge", and love feelings of surrender, of losing all control, of being played with, touched, tickled and finally being driven past rationality into an "overloaded" state of pure bliss :p.

It's *fun*.

Some advice: I'm new too, less than three months, and I've done four nice scenes so far, two in one night.

If you can, you should consider "public tickleparty play" - you lose even MORE control because there's up to dozens of people around, but contrary to what you might think, it's far safer.

The tickleplay world has adapted some principles from the much older BDSM community. But instead of giving pain, our "tops" give tickles :). Other than that, many of the control/dominance/safety issues are the same, so it's worth studying how the BDSM folk operate.

Two key concepts: the "bottom" (or what we call a 'lee) has the right to set absolute limits before play starts! Once set, violation of those limits is a serious breach of protocol on the top's part. If you say "I'm keeping a swimsuit on, and no reaching underneath it or taking it off", that WILL be respected. Or is supposed to be.

Which brings us to concept #2: the "dungeonmaster". This isn't what you'd think. In BDSM terms, this is a volunteer who wears a special armband or other identifier and monitors both general safety, and the bottom's limits. They're present to allow bottoms to safely "surrender all physical control" and get tied up and played with the way they want.

The tickleworld has adapted the DM concept into the idea of a "lead tickler". Unlike in BDSM where the DM isn't allowed to play, a lead tickler is somebody well-known and with a reputation for integrity to uphold, who has command of all other ticklers working on a single bottom. He/she says back off, people do. But if the lead tickler should become abusive, the other 'lers can override him/her, although I've never heard of that happening and I doubt it ever has.

If it's a larger ticklegather with multiple scenes going on, there will be a "scene monitor" doing the exact same role as the BDSM dungeonmaster.

Does this mean losing even MORE real-world shyness? YOU BET. But no joke here, it's well worth it - most people have at least a little bit of exhibitionist in 'em and it can be really fun to let that run wild, even doing nude play if part of the gather is given over to that.

There is also an increasing amount of tickleplay happening within the outright BDSM world. I've played with those folk, and had major fun, although some of the other types of play going on wasn't at all what *I* was into. Figure there WILL be nudity in that environment, whether you're bare or not :).

Hope I haven't shocked you. I've been approached online by ticklers for private sessions in their houses and I assure you, while the privacy may be appealing, the need to scope them out REAL good plus leave detailed notes in the hands of a trusted friend (as in, if I don't show up by x:xxpm open this, it'll tell you where I am) is quite real.

But public-space play? Set your limits, pick how many ticklers (gals get their pick! ;)), stretch out like a big kitty:cat: and SWEET SURRENDER - it's stress-free bliss :p.

:Kiss2:

Welcome

Giggles, I haven't been around the last few days, but I just saw the
thread and I wanted to say "Hi". I almost fainted when I read in your
Bio that you like to play the horses. It's not easy to find someone in our age group(30's) who likes the ponies- and tickling as well!!
I'm from the Western Pa. area. If you would like to correspond, I can
be reached at [email protected].

Hello

Better late than never in this case!

A heartfilled welcome to you Dear! :)

Live, Laugh and TICKLE!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Welcome

I hearty hello. I would tell you slip your shoes off, prop up you feet and get comfortable. Unfortunately with me around comfort is the last thing you would experience.:D WELCOME

Hi

Giggles, You sound like a wonderful lady. I was excited to read in your Bio that you like horse racing. It's tough to find people in our age group(30's) who like the ponies. I'm from W.Pa. and would love to talk to you. I can be reached at [email protected].

Greetings Giggles! Welcome to the TMF. I saw your profile and we seem to have a few things in common. I am also a struggling writer who likes fiction and playing the horses (occasionally.) And I am originally from Brooklyn! If you ever see me in the chat room say "hello." And welcome again, I think you will find there are a lot of cool people on here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back