• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from America!

Shy_Tickler_001

Hi, newbie here as you can tell by my screen name im new when it comes to this whole tickling thing. I think it's nice to come in here and talk about something you enjoy, and don't want others to know about it without feeling judged. (I have been there) it's embarrasing! I have been tickled once before so not much exp here ;/ but hoping to find a tickle partner on here perhaps? idk the odds of that though! well send me a friend request look foward to coming on here a lot and meeting new peeps as well.

Welcome to the TMF, Shy Tickler 001, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome Shy Tickler 001! :welcome: :D I hope you'll like it here, there are lots of awesome people in this forum! :D

Just pm or wall message me if you want to ask something! :)

welcome to the forum. if you're hoping to find a tickle partner here, you're probably going to find that you get out of the forum what you put into it. make some posts. let people get to know you. get to know others. become part of the community and develop friendships organically.

i'd never just befriend a random person. when i get friend requests from folks, i send them an email asking what prompted them to friend me and i look at their profiles. sometimes i get really cool interesting answers. i'd like to have an idea of who the people are in my friends list. just my $0.02.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back