• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello From Colin! HISTORIC FIRST POST!!

Colin

TMF Regular
Okay, I know, most of you are probably going, "Who the heck is Colin?" That's why I posted this here in the MTJ forum. After years of writing for MTJ but never participating in the forum, I thought it was time to come out and say howdy. Those snorts of derision you hear right now are coming from a certain sweet-natured fetish publisher (all together now: "HI, MORANDILAAAAAAAAAS!")

Anyway - quick intro: I'm Colin, author of the LAUGHING BOYS series, CAPTURED BY AMAZONS, scriptwriter for LEXI, TICKLE BATTLE: GIRLS LOSE and now TAMMI THE TICKLE-WITCH, among others. So why am I posting now? More to the point, why have I remained so silent for so long?

Well, as much as I enjoy the forum, I'm naturally a fairly retiring person and, honestly, my writing takes up so much time (I write more than just tickle-fiction, though the bulk of it is fetish-related in some way, shape or form) combined with my "day-job" that...well, I preferred to let the stories speak for me.

But now...especially with more ecomics coming out, I've wanted to participate more. In addition to this post, I've started a blog called Gigglegasm (yes, Gigglegasm...if you knew the lovely lady who helped set me up with it, you'd see that name was very appropriate indeed). It contains news on my current & forthcoming projects, short fiction & fetishistic maunderings, and maybe some other really weird stuff, if I can figure out how to make it.

Where can you see this alleged blog? Glad you asked! Go right over to www.gigglegasm.com, where a world (or at least a moderately-sized suburb) of delights await you!

Looking forward to giving Morandilas a hard time in pub..aahhhh, I mean, looking forward to chatting with all of you...yeah, that's it!

Colin

*swish and swash the red carpet*

Ooooh! It's really great to hear you coming out in the open at last! It's a wacky thing... Enjoy posting!!!!

:bouncybou:

:gbtoast:

Anyway - quick intro: I'm Colin, author of the LAUGHING BOYS series, CAPTURED BY AMAZONS, scriptwriter for LEXI, TICKLE BATTLE: GIRLS LOSE and now TAMMI THE TICKLE-WITCH, among others. ah, that's it!
Yeah... and wasn't there some comic named "Weakness" as well? ;)

Jim forwarded your response on the comic to me back then, and it really meant a lot to me back then... and still does, really. Never really got the chance to thank you for that. Thanks, man! :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

Good to hear from you! I think we're kind of kindred spirits, judging from our writing, and it's good to, well, "see" you, I guess. Look forward to checking out the blog!

Thanks, folks! Having you all as colleagues was always a huge shot in the arm for me while I was working in isolation...finally coming out to say hello in person is a great feeling. Looking forward to a lot of great conversation & collaboration here. :)

Colin

I hope you do a sequel to "captured by amazons!" More FFFFF/mmmmm!

Thank you, Tortuga! I like them faeries on your deviantart page! :)

Scottirish - I had actually mapped out a couple of sequels to CAPTURED BY AMAZONS, but they kind of got lost in the shuffle...at this point I'm not sure whether I'll go with them or try and devise a whole new "bigger and better" femdom epic.

Colin

Welcome to the forum! I'm a natural lurker by disposition, so I salute your coming out into the open. I've really enjoyed your work; f/m always needs more excellent supporters like yourself :)

A Femdom Epic would be grrrrrrrrrreat, especially coming from you!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back